I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,766 replies, has 663 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

aidcon18

hello everyone i am looking for interlocking brick tiles. please let me know if i can help you in anyway. Thank You aidcon81

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, you have brought such a spirit of generosity and kindness to this forum, the outpouring of emotion from everyone is just all of our appreciation for who you are. Sending my highest wishes of comfort and peace to you. <3 Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Roxy616

@cruisingal, Just checking to see if anyone had sent you the plushies you were looking for yet…I didn’t receive a friend request so thought maybe you no longer needed them. If you still do, please let me know and I’ll get them to you. Expect a friend request from Roxy616

Roxy616

To everyone who so graciously sent messages to me regarding the recent loss of my mother: I just wanted you all to know that you’re the most amazing friends, for whom I am extremely grateful, and that you have given me a gift that is truly priceless. The incredible outpouring of caring, love, and support I felt in your posts has been both a source of great comfort and a much-needed boost to my overwhelmed emotions, which have, quite frankly, been all over the place these past several months. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for taking the time to offer such heartfelt words of sympathy and let me know that you were thinking of me…Your kindness and compassion have meant more to me than mere words can adequately express and is something that I will always carry with me in treasured memory. ~ With much love, Roxy <3<3<3

Sparky1109

Roxy–just saw this update, so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. You’ve always been so kind and generous just on this forum, I have no doubt that she was just as lovely. Sending hugs and prayers your way <3

Roxy616

Thank you so much for your kind words, @Sparky1109, and for your hugs and prayers…Can’t tell you how much that means to me. Wishing you a truly wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616 so sorry about your loss. Prayers and hugs sent your way. I would love to send you something on WW. I believe we are friends but i forgot your username, so if you give me that, I’ll send you something. Love <3 to you from angelgirldog7

what a lovely and yet saddening message, sending lots of love your way. Wishing you good vibes, health, love and much more during your difficult time

Roxy616

@ClairebearWebkinz, Thank you so much…I really appreciate your kind wishes. Sending wishes back that you have a wonderful holiday season and coming new year! Hugs, Roxy <3

I need the head dining table and any rare clothes items but I don’t have much good stuff to trade is any one willing to give for little in return. It’s part of the holiday spirit. I’m FavFunnyBunny

Comments are closed.