I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,972 replies, has 522 voices, and was last updated by  libertynews 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi Webkinzs friends, I am in need of a sandy beach floor tile from the vacation island wheel (I think?) I am trying to finish my room and its driving me crazy. I am not a deluxe member but have lots of other stuff to trade if there is something special you are in need of. My user name is love9050. Thanks a bunch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

grantlee1

@frankie98 I sent you a FR. I would be glad to send you some of the tiles. Nothing needed in return, enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

frankie98

Ah found the post! thank you thank you thank you! you are so kind. I am loving my new room. So excited to get the floors done. Yay!

grantlee1

@frankie98 you are very welcome! If you need any other vacation island items just ask. Enjoy! grantlee

Hi, all! I’m getting so close to finishing my snow globe collection, I just need a few more! If anyone has a North Pole Snow Globe, Flower Basket Globe, Zumwhere Globe, or a Hamlet Gem Globe, PLEASE let me know and we can arrange a trade!

Sfup

In need of the mothers day tea cups please! I was away for mothers day and did not get any. My username is “Sfup” and I have lots to trade. I would prefer to trade the tea cups for other holiday items/prize items I have because the tea cups are pretty common. We can meet in the plus trading room if you’d like.

blurayne

@Sfup I sent you 3 tea cups from one of my secondary accounts (SomberTears2) that we are already friends on. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne.

If anyone has some Chocolate Fools Gold they don’t mind parting with could you send it to me please? I need it for a challenge. Thank you! :)

animalmomkls

Hi ilovecheerios, I can send you one. What’s your UN? I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Would love to help you with your challenge, animalmomkls : )

Thank you so much! my username is the same in Webkinz World too!

Does anyone have a blue flowery greenhouse and the garden rack that’s blue that I can have? un Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

What is the name of the garden rack you are looking for? I’m not sure is the one I have is the right one. alphacat

Comments are closed.