I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,735 replies, has 801 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hey, @blurayne, Just wanted to ask if you happened to also need the Quilted Shoes to go with the dress…I didn’t have them at the time I sent the Quilted Dress to you but bought a few other crackers after that and was awarded a pair of the matching shoes. You’re more than welcome to them, so just let me know. (Still haven’t gotten the matching hair bow yet, but will send if I do) ~ Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hi @Roxy616, thank you for asking, but I was lucky enough to get the shoes and bow. I think the only things I did not get were the Quilted Vest, Sugar Plum Ice Skates, Gingerkinz Glasses, and the Zircon Hair Bow. I have the Garnet Hair Bow, Pink Deer Hat, Festive Ballerina Dress, and Tropical Holiday Suit if you are looking for any of those I would be happy to send them your way. Your friend blurayne

Pokemom

Merry Christmas Webkinz Community! I received a Quilted Bird Rocker in EACH of my 3 free giveaway boxes this weekend..I am keeping one, giving one to a friend, and have an extra if anyone would like to trade for any of the other items that could have possibly been awarded. Let me know! Thanks! :D

Roxy616

Hi, @Pokemom, Thank you so much for the kind offer…I would love to have the extra Rocker and can trade a Quilted Christmas Dining Chair or a Quilted Christmas Sink for it, if you would happen to need either of those items. Let me know if interested, and I’ll send you a friend request. Is your WW user name the same as here? Thanks again! Roxy616 :)

Pokemom

Hey there Roxy616! You are awesome for the quick reply and generous trade offer, but I was really hoping for something from the Quilted Robin Gift box giveaway: window, bed, comfy chair, or bench. While the items you are willing to part with are Quilted Christmas and lovely, {and estore which makes them extra valuable} my Christmas wish was to have one of the items from the giveaway that happened on the 13, 14, or 15th for Quilted Robin owners. Sorry to get your hopes up for a rocker :( Thank you very much anyhow!! :D

Traveller

Hi @Pokemom and @Roxy616 I think I have an extra quilted bed that I can send to Pokemom. Maybe you would then send the rocker to Roxy616? I don’t need anything in return. Happy Holidays, Traveller

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller, That’s so very sweet and generous of you to offer your bed so that I could receive a rocker…You have no idea how much your thoughtful gesture means to me! I was actually only asking for the rocker so I could send to alphacat, though, because I remembered that she was looking for one a few posts back, and, unfortunately, it wasn’t one of the Quilted Christmas Theme items I was awarded through the Rosy Robin Stockings I had purchased. Since I didn’t adopt a robin, I wasn’t aware that the giveaway boxes had those five specific Quilted Christmas items only and that those were the ones Pokemom was looking for, but I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kindness in trying to help me out (for all I know, alphacat could’ve received a rocker from someone by now, but just thought I’d try to make the trade in case she still needed one). Happy Holidays to you, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

Pokemom

Gee whiz, this is an incredible place!! Due to the Christmas Crazies, I haven’t been on in a few days, and when I return, this is like reading The Gift of the Magi: SO MUCH GOOD CHEER AND LOVE being thrown around the Webkinz Universe! My Grinchy heart has grown 3 sizes today!! People brokering deals on behalf of other people’s wishes out of the kindness of their hearts? This is what the world needs!! Big Thanks to you all!! I am Lammie39 and will send Friend Requests to both Traveller and Roxy616 once I know what your user names are. And then the rocker will go to Roxy616 and Traveller, you will have my heartfelt thanks!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

dogfish

Pokemom, you won 3 rockers, I won 3 trunks/chests. or whatever it is. If you want one FR me clo91. I need nothing back. I can’t fit more into my room. It’s done. DF

Pokemom

Hi Dogfish! I seem to remember you helping me out before, so thank you for all of your kindness and generosity!! I am lammie39 and I will send you a friend request. Happy Holidays and thank you very much :D

Nate4555

Hello everyone. I finished opening my crackers and am still looking for the Zircon Birthstone hair bow, Tropical Holiday Dress and Red Christmas Bow. Would be willing to trade my Garnet hair bow. Also have doubles of the Festive ballerina dress, Quilted Christmas dress, Festive gift glasses, gingerkinz glasses, and Jingle bell sandals(green flip flops) to trade. Thanks, Nate4555

Traveller

Hi @Nate4555 I can you send the tropical holiday dress. Nothing needed in return. My UN is the same as this one. Cheers, Traveller.

Nate4555

Thank you for your kind offer Traveller, but I am happy to say Roxy already sent me the dress and bow. My friend finder is broken so I am not able to send friend requests from Nate4555 but I did send you a friend request from my backup account Cool9555 for future use. Thanks again, Nate4555

Traveller

Glad it’s all worked out, @Nate4555!

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, Sending you the Zircon Hair Bow and Tropical Holiday Dress…Nothing needed in return. Sorry, I don’t have the Red Christmas Bow at the moment, but I plan to get more crackers later this week, and if I’m awarded the bow, I’ll be sure to send it your way. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

@Roxy616 Thank you!!! Can’t even tell you how happy I am to get the Zircon Hair bow since I a December baby! You are very kind and generous! Your friend, Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help out! If I’ve already missed your birthday, Happy Belated Birthday to you, and if it’s upcoming, I wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope it’s the best ever!!! Do you need any other Zircon items (lamp, mosaic tile?) Haven’t been lucky enough to receive any glasses yet from the PAN, but let me know if you need those and I’ll send just as soon as I get a pair. ~ Roxy :)

Thank you so much for the Garnet bow Roxy! I was thrilled to receive it in the mail. After all, I am a January baby. Can’t wait for the big day after New Year’s Day! I will be wearing that bow on that special day. Hugs Unicorn

Nate4555

@Roxy616 I was happy to get a lamp in the mystery box last night and also got a mosaic tile in my PAN box yesterday, and even managed to get a pair of glasses this month. If I get another pair of glasses I know where to send them. My Birthday is not until the end of the month. Thank you for the Birthday wishes! Nate4555

Anithea

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all doing great and are ready for the Holidays! I was just wondering if there is anyone here who has an extra Lake flooring, I would really love one (I wasn’t able to get another one from the Vacation Wheel unfortunately…). I would love to give something in return, although I don’t own so many things anymore… Maybe I could send some estore points. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Anithea: I have an extra lake flooring that I’d be more than happy to send you! =] Nothing is need in return; just consider it a ‘gift’ from me to you ;) My WW username is bbdoll11. Is yours the same as your user on here?

Anithea

Hellooo! Sorry for being late here. My username is animalutz98, I always tend to forget to write it :D thank you so much!!! I will send you a friend request asap! Happy Holidays <3

TaffyKitty12

It’s alright– no worries at all! :) Thanks for letting me know your user; I’ll go ahead and send the lake flooring over to you as soon as possible! ^-^ Have a great day and a wonderful holiday! ;) <3

TaffyKitty12

Just sent you the flooring– hope you enjoy! ;)

sarah1215

Hi! I have an extra lake flooring that I can send you! I’m Clemson151298 on WW, just send me a FR and I’ll send it to you!

Anithea

Hi!!! Thank you so much!!! My WW username is animalutz98. You are really really generous, happy Holidays! <3

Hey Anithea! Nice seeing you here and in Webkinz! I have an extra Lake Flooring that you are welcome to. Hugs Unicorn

blurayne

@Sarah1215, I can not find the Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf. I must have already gifted out my last one. Hopefully someone else on the forum will have one for you. Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne and sarah1215 – I had an extra bookshelf – just sent it out :-) Have a great weekend! alphacat

blurayne

Thank you @Alphaowlbear! I thought I had it but can not find it. I really need to try and get my rooms organized, but there is so much going on right now that I can’t find the time. Have a great weekend! blurayne

dogfish

Hi blurayne. I almost sent the bookcase so you wouldn’t have to search. I see Sarah got one and @Sarah1215 PLMK if you need any other neo I would be happy to send it to you. I’ll be on winter break after today. Happy Holidays. DF

blurayne

Happy Holidays @Dogfish! Enjoy your winter break. BluRayne

blurayne

Happy Holiday @dogfish! Enjoy your winter break. Blurayne

Becky71W

OMG Chloe you are still on here! How are you doing? It has been forever.

dogfish

@Becky71w, Hello, how are you. And yes still here. I think it’s my life’s work LOL No, my specialty is juggling and I can get more done than several people put together. I’m not as active here as I used to be, with school taking up a lot of my time. I have so much time and money invested in the game that I just can’t walk away. Do you still play? I think about you every time I get to my favorite mountain town. I hope you were not affected by that fire. Take care and it’s wonderful to “see” you. C

Comments are closed.