I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

akhoovewally

Does someone have 3 Mod Dining Chairs, Mod Ebony Three-Drawer Dresser, Mod Ebony Coffee Table, Mod KinzVision HDTV, or 2 Mod Raspberry Loungers that they could send me? My user is akhoovewally. Thanks!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hello everyone I am creating another room and need some help. I’m making a fairy forest and I have seen lighting bug grass and Trees with white flowers( think lilacs?) I assume these are deluxe items because I don’t know where to find them? I see things on peoples room designs and get inspired. There are so many pretty things and people are so creative. If these are hard to come by I am sorry for asking for them, and I would love to offer something in return that anyone needs. Even if you don’t have any for trade could someone tell me where they are from? Thanks friends:) frankie98

dogfish

Hi Frankie, The grass has been given to us at various times as a prize. The trees are from spring eggs. I’ll be glad to send you some of both. The grass is tiny, I didn’t try to cover a huge space, but used it as an accent. I made a square around my PSI in my fairy room. That made a cool affect IMO. DF

frankie98

Thank you so much dogfish! That sounds like a great idea. I can’t wait to use them. I appreciate your generosity. Your friend Frankie98

dogfish

Hi Frankie, is frankie98 also your acct? I sent you fr if it is. If not I will send more today to love. DF

frankie98

Hi DF No just love9050, thank you! You are so sweet!

blurayne

Hello @webkinzwonders, This is not 100% accurate, but you could always do a building kit, or send out Kinzpost letters and keep track of who does not respond. Do this again a couple of times over a set time period (because unlike me some people do not play everyday), and you will have a good idea of who is not active. :) blurayne

hi guys! just wanted to thank all those who’ve helped me collect items for my rare themes! i am still looking for a few things, but wanted to ask if there are any 1950s inspired items/clothing that are hard to find/rare. i just ordered a Grape Soda pup ( who will be a boy) and i want to start a 50s styled room. i already have a diner made of items from the W Shop. And name suggestions would be welcome for my new pet! thinking maybe the name of a 50s actor or singer. thank you all!!!!! angelgirldog7

Roxy616

@Oldshowsrock58, I have a few name suggestions for your new pup: Presley (as in Elvis), Gable (as in Clark Gable), Jitterbug, Fonzie (or Arthur or Fonzarelli as variants), or Nehi (as in Grape Nehi soda). Also sending you some boys’ clothing items that would fit that era. Enjoy! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

@Roxy616 thank you so much for the clothes!!! i love them!! and thank you for the name ideas!!! i definitely like the name Nehi. :) i will add them to a list i am making that include a few names i came up with: Buddy ( for Buddy Holly ), Dean ( for Dean Martin ) and Radar ( for a character on a 70s show about the Korean War in the 50s. That character liked Grape Nehi Soda!! lol ) thanks again!!! angelgirldog7

This isn’t related to needing items but I know some of you add people and then have no idea if they are playing, what is the best way to narrow down the number of friends on an account but not delete active players or people who can only play occasionally? My Webkinz friends are some of the best friends I have made but I struggle to tell who the active players are and who has quit Webkinz or is taking a break from Webkinz. One more request from me, does anyone have the Jumbleberry Fields prizes retiring soon?

Nate4555

@Webkinzwonders When you Kinzpost you can see which friends are free, full or deluxe members. IMO the full and deluxe members are usually around on a regular basis because they are paying. As far as free members there are plenty that are active daily, but then there are plenty that tried things out and left. When you turn on your friend finder in your room you can see players family score and that may help you judge if someone plays regularly. Hope this helps. Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate4555 – congratulations for winning a Design Trophy for your Rainbow Rollerskating Room! I love original rooms that are created from many different items collected through various activities. You’re spot on about checking players’ family scores on the phone. Even if someone doesn’t fill hearts or answer pet requests, active players scores will always go up from just logging in and playing games.

Comments are closed.