I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11,002 replies, has 466 voices, and was last updated by  IouMercer 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Good morning everyone! So, the other day Wheel prizes were updated! I was wondering if anyone could send me the baseball and baseball bat display and small fountain bowl thing from the Wheel Of Deluxe? And maybe the hammock from the Vacation Wheel? I really hope that someday Vacation Island is once again opened to regular members, or at least a second one is made for regulars. Thanks for everything you guys do! I will send you something in return! angelgirldog7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @Oldshowsrock58 I can send you the baseball bat display and a hammock. Nothing needed in return! :-) Sandi

Alphaowlbear

Hi oldshowrock58 – I have extras of those three items and would be happy to send. I am away from my desktop until later – so would you please send a Friend Request to alphacat? I have many more hammocks and the matching chairs – JLMK if you want them

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, Sally did another one of her fabulous food reports today. This one was on Berry Fest foods. I’m actually doing pretty good with this collection, except for the upcoming food prizes for Berry Fest this month. Mostly, thanks to our sweet friend @dogfish who helped me last summer with Berry Fest foods. So, I’m only looking for the Piece of Moonberry Magic Cake. Yum! Hoping someone can help me. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

EmmaFett

Hey everyone! I’m currently looking for the sailor suit top, sailor cap, and sea captain belt if anyone has them and would be willing to trade for them! My user is EMMAPANTS

Alphaowlbear

Hi EmmaFett – I can help you with the Sea Captain Belt – would you please send a Friend Request to me – alphacat2 ?

EmmaFett

Hi alphaowlbear! The belt would be super great, thank you!! Are you looking for anything in return? Oh and I also sent a friend request :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again EmmaFett – I’ll be sure to look for your FR – thanks – I’m away from my desktop until later today. Nothing needed back for the belt – some of the Sea Captain clothes may still be rare, but the belt was a wheel prize several months ago – I love it when old items show up as Wheel prizes. alphacat

EmmaFett

Okay!! Thanks again for your help! Let me know if you ever need anything :)

Hi, could y’all refer to pg. 597 for what I need? Thanks.

I’m sorry that I could not help anyone since I was on vacation for a week. Thanks for being considerate about this. But now that I’m back, I’m ready to help out again. By, the way, I went to Siesta Beach for one of the things I did on vacation. The water was so pretty. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicornluv246 – it would be helpful if you would please repost an update – you might get a better response if you do. It can get tedious to scroll back 15 pages.

Ok, thanks for the tip Alphaowlbear!

orangeiscool

Sorry for the quick ending. The site was beginning to act strange again. Thanks for all your help. Hope everyone has a great day. Your Friend , enmama

Comments are closed.