I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 10,894 replies, has 464 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey does anyone know where to find the hot dog shop? I didn’t see it in the estore or the w-shop

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello Unicornluv246, the only one that I know of is a PSI, Pet Specific Item. It belongs to the Signature Miniature Dachshund. There might be another hot dog shop/stand that I do not know about though. Hope this helps. :) Blurayne

Thanks for the info blurayne. By the way, am I on your friend list?

LabLover2014

I know this is a touch random for this part of the forum, but considering I spent most of my time in here…. any old members still around?

@LabLover2014, hi there! my memory is terrible but for some reason your username makes me feel like I might’ve known you on here or in webkinz world:) my UN on ww is princejackson. Are we friends by chance? Regardless, welcome back to the forums :D ~PJ5

LabLover2014

@princejackson5 omg yesssss!! You and Fracktail and Pokekinz and MidnightQueen and Paperclip00 and all those people. Good times my friend. And thank you! Likely I’m not gonna stick around here too long, but I was very curious if there were any throwback members on here. Glad to see some are still around! :)

EmmaFett

Hey again everyone! I’m currently trying to create a replica of the trading room in my house and I currently need the regal banquet dining table (medieval), five medieval stone columns, six loading lounger chairs, and the flooring found in the room, if the flooring is even possible to get. I have never seen the flooring as an item so if anyone has it or at least knows the name of it that’d be really great to know so I can keep searching for it xD Also if anyone has the trophies found on the tables or knows how to get those trophies and could give me some tips that’d be extremely helpful to know as well. My username is EMMAPANTS

blurayne

Hello @EmmaFett, the flooring is the Charm Forest Floor, you can get this by collecting charms in Fairy Falls. The trophys I believe are the Year 1 and 2 Webkinz Day and the game ones are: Candy Bash, Candy Bash 2, and Operation Gumball. If you would send me a FR to Blurayne, I will send you a Candy Bash 2 trophy. :) blurayne

EmmaFett

Hello blurayne! Thank you so much for the tips, I had no idea how to find any of those xD And okay, I’ll send a friend request your way :) Is there anything you are currently looking for that I may be able to send in return?? Again, thank you for your help!

blurayne

Thank you for the offer, but I am not looking for anything right now. I sent you the Candy Bash 2 Trophy, and a Master Blaster 600 maybe it can hold your place while you search for the others. I thought I had some load lounger chairs, but I could not find them. I really need to organize my storage rooms better. Those chairs should show up in the Curio Shop sooner or later. Hope you enjoy designing your room. Your friend Blurayne.

EmmaFett

Yes I got them, thank you again!! Let me know if you’re ever looking for something and I may be able to help as well :)

Ok, some things i need are the ice cream and the hot dog stand, bloomin bed, 4 counters, and one long counter, dreamy gazebo from the garden oasis theme, the concession stand (the front one), the plant, fountain, and 2 mushroom chairs from the deluxe wheel, the sanaboo from deluxe day back in February or so, the majestic waterfall wallpaper and the flooring. I will post more later on about what I need.

Oops, I didn’t realize I posted this before. Sorry about this.

EmmaFett

Hi Unicornluv246! Are you talking about the concession stand from the movie magic theme or is it a completely different one? If that’s the one you’re talking about I can get it to you

the movie magic theme

dogfish

HI, as a kid that grew up here on the news, I’d like to offer a bit of advice. You don’t personally know anyone here, so it’s a bit not nice to ask for estore (real money) Also your lists are always too long and come off as a “shopping list”. it’s why not many offer to help you. The moms are just to polite to tell you. So I’m guessing you are a teen, like me, and I have no issue being honest with you. Try asking for just the wshop stuff to begin. Once you make friends you will see players wanting to help you. Good luck, DF

Thanks for the tip DF. I will try to keep my requests simple next time and will try not to make it into a “shopping list”.

EmmaFett

Hey dogfish, I completely agree with you and I apologize to everybody if my wish lists are long and seemingly needy. I just figured that the longer they are maybe there’s a better chance someone might have an item I’m looking for and would be willing to trade items if they are looking for something that I might have for them as well. I play multiple games that are similar to webkinz where you collect and trade items like other players in the community and I was never fond of people who begged constantly for things because, well, it is impolite and annoying haha. So I apologize again to everyone if I came across as rude or a beggar because that’s not what I meant to come across as and that is not what I want to be known for here.

dogfish

Hi Emma, What I notice more here is if the list is overwhelming people just ignore it. It works better to ask for a few items at a time and get to know people. Others, not just myself randomly gift but the long list put us off. If I’m in the mood for a “challenge” I’ll jump in and send every single item. I know some work, have families and just don’t have that kind of time. I will send the rest of sail to you later, and TBH I have to go to the TR and look. I haven’t been there in years and can’t recall whats in there. DF

EmmaFett

That makes sense and again I agree with you dogfish. I know I’m a lot newer here in the forums than everyone else is and you have all been extremely kind and generous to me so I want to try to do everything I can in return when it comes to people’s wish lists :)

That’s ok EmmaFett. Mine are long too and I don’t want to be rude or a beggar in any way.

i agree @dogfish. sorry everyone if i seem needy or my lists are too long. i try to ask for just a few items at a time, and only once or twice a week! and i always try to send stuff in return to anyone who is able to help me. angelgirldog7

dogfish

Hi, angel. My post was to Unicorn only and I was trying to help. I know being blunt can be seen as being rude, but I feel bad coming here every day and seeing some players needs ignored. Most get every thing they need and sometimes it’s all in the tone of the request. I do find very long “wants” lists are just passed over. Especially when asking for 3 of this and 5 of that, not good. We also all know that players our age can read between the lines LOL Sorry if I offended anyone. I have a habit of saying what everyone is thinking. DF

Ok, some things I need are the hot dog stand, the ice cream stand, the bloomin bed, the gazebo bed from the garden oasis theme, the conssesion stand (the front one), the fireplace (part of the toadstool theme), the gazebo (from deluxe day last Febuary or so), the majestic waterfall wallpaper and flooring, the plant, mushroom chairs (2), and a fountain (part of the deluxe wheel), and the city chic shirt or top. I will post more on what I need when I get to. It’sPetlover365Bark

blurayne

Hey Unicornluv246, send me a friend request to Blurayne. I will send you the Bloomin’ Bed, Gazebo Bed, and toadstool fireplace. If I get the fountain off the deluxe wheel I will send it also. Have a great weekend. :) Blurayne.

Thanks, you are the best blurayne!

Comments are closed.