I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11,002 replies, has 466 voices, and was last updated by  IouMercer 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

naohbradley1

Hello Out There; Does anyone have the `Country Bonnet`that they would consider giving away. This Country Bonnet was just retried from the Berry prizes. Will send you money back. Thanks I would really appreciate it. My user name is 1plokoon . Thanks again

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

Hi everyone! I’m currently on vacation and the connection here is terrible so I’ve tried several times to post this and it seems like it’s not going through, so if you see this message multiple times I’m sorry xD I just wanted to thank everybody who was really generous in giving me tips on how to collect the items I’m searching for and also in gifting the items I needed to finish the replica of the trading room in my house. I’m really happy and thankful for all of you guys and your help and I also just wanted to add pleaseee let me know if you’re ever looking for any items so I can return the favor! Also as a last thing, since there are no collectible trading table items players can put in their house, what table do you guys recommend I use for my room? Thanks again for all the help :)

I think you should use any table that is a square. Some suggestions are the chrome edged square table or the country home square table. Hope this helps you decide which table to use. PLB

EmmaFett

Hey everyoneee, I tried to post this comment a few days ago but I don’t think it went through so I’m just gonna post it again. I just wanted to thank everyone who was really generous and took the time to gift me items and give me tips on how to get the other items :) I’m so close to finishing the replica of the trading room I’m working on and I’m really grateful for all of your guys help and generosity. If there’s ever anything you’re looking for please let me know so I can return the favor!

Hi everyone! I hope all of you are doing well! I am looking for the Spring Shower Dress, and the Shrubbery Sleepers Bed. Willing to trade rares and exclusives, and the Bear PSI. Please respond ASAP!

dogfish

@morelikeautumn, Hi, I sent the bed. I have extras , so nothing needed in return. DF

EmmaFett

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank everybody who gave me tips on how to get the items Im searching for and who also gifted me the items I’m looking for! It was really generous of you guys and I’m really happy and grateful for your help :) I pretty much got everything I was looking for! If there is anything any of you ever need pleaseeee let me know so I can return the favor xD

Comments are closed.