I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,313 replies, has 471 voices, and was last updated by  98654321 5 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

gromit

Huh. Not sure what’s going on but sure hope my hot sauce poem from page 597 didn’t singe anyone. Does anybody need a hug? Should we rewind or unplug? Hey, is there more milk in that jug? I’m a bad poet, I just know it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello, @gromit I have a hot sauce that I just won from the wheel. Please accept a FR from BluRayne and I will send it your way.

blurayne

Hi @gromit, I just had to say thank you for the amazing gifts you sent me. I have never seen those 2 food items before and the staircase is so beautiful. I already exactly which room to use it in. Thanks so much.

IouMercer

I’m also looking for, in the super fan theme, a Crazy for Webkinz Carpet, Devoted to Webkinz Sofperfan Comfy Chair, Super Fan Fridge, Super Fan Hot Tub, Super Fan Stove, Webkinz World Wide Screen, and a Superfan Toy Shelf. I’m happy to trade for what you need

Roxy616

Hi, @louMercer, I have the Webkinz Worldwide Screen TV, Superfan Toy Shelf, Superfan Comfy Chair, and Crazy for Webkinz Carpet I’d be happy to gift to you…Nothing needed in return. Expect a friend request from Roxy616

IouMercer

You are awesome! Thank you so much :)

IouMercer

Does anyone have the Aztec Lamp, Aztec Pool, Aztec Temple Slide, Golden Sun Stove, or the Tribal Totem? I’m trying to finish my room and cannot find then in the curio shop. Thanks :)

Nate4555

HI! I will send a Tribal Totem, nothing needed in return. Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi louMercer – I have the Aztec lamp that you can have. The Temple Slide and the Pool are Estore items, though, and can’t be traded or posted. I’ll look through my Superfan stuff for extras, but I do know that the Superfan Fridge, Hot Tub and Stove are also Estore only items. alphacat

IouMercer

Thank you so much! I appreciate it ;)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again nicollatte111 – I do thank you for your lovely gift – I just opened it and the bed is one that I do not have – I was so surprised! I can send more nursery items to you over the weekend, but really, nothing is needed in return for them. I have several onesies and pink bunny slippers and it is my pleasure to find homes for my extra things. alphacat :-)

I’m so happy you enjoyed it! :-) It’s one of my favorite beds, but can never seem to put it to good use. I hope it finds a nice home with you! And thank you very much, it’s very appreciated and cherished. Nurseries and soft things have such a special place in my heart, so working on one in Webkinz is so lovely.

puppies4me

@nicollatte111, Hi! Thank you for the gifts! The refrigerator is one of my favorites and can never have too many of! And thank you for one of your babies cute PSF. I went back to your original post, and while your list may have been a little long, you explained your reason and were very polite. Your list didn’t look like things you found Googling for exclusives or rares, or items I’ve never even heard of from years ago. And you didn’t sound like you may be rushing off to the TR with your items. I’m sorry to hear of your illness and glad to see that you’re up to being here! I’m sorry I didn’t have much of what you’re looking for. I sent a Brown Bear Cub Plushie and a BFF Plushie from your list. You may already have the Bunny Plushie. I sent it because it reminds me of when my 17-yr-old granddaughter was a baby / toddler. You have no idea the trouble her parents and I went to making sure she had her “must-have” bunny accompanying her everywhere she went! Have fun making your nurseries and enjoying your babies! Your friend, heart059

You are very welcome! It’s one of my favorite items, always brings me a smile. :-) I’m happy you enjoy it, too! And thank you for the kind words, I seemed to have been filled with a bit too much worry. Thank you for the plushies, they are so precious! I collect plushies IRL, and still carry one with me wherever I go. Sometimes adults need those same soft friends too. :-) Much love!

puppies4me

@nicollatte111, My granddaughter and grandson both have a lot of plushies stored at my home. (Their parents said that’s the only way they could keep them, lol. And they aren’t even siblings.) I live in a small apartment and except for my Sig Ragdoll that my granddaughter saved up her allowance years ago to get for me, I have donated all my plushies either to these 2 granchildren or Goodwill. I can see me taking my Sig Ragdoll with me into wherever I wind up when I can no longer live on my own. Which I hope won’t be for a LONNNNG time! LOL. Out of curiousity, would you mind sharing which of soft friend is your constant companion? Your friend, heart059

@puppies4me – Oh that is so sweet! I have a Sig Ragdoll of my own that was my comfort item for a very long time. These days he just sits on my bed. :-) My current comfort item is a bear named Ophelia that my partner got me. Bears are my favorite animal, so she comes with me everywhere. If I’m ever needing an extra bit of support though I’ll have my Dreamy Sheep with me!

Comments are closed.