I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,335 replies, has 504 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 5 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everybody! :) I am looking for the Weathered Wooden Armoire, Yummy Cupcake Chair, and Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window, and the Perfectly Purple Armchair. For clothes I’m searching for the Green Grapes Dress, Orange Army Shirt, and the Card Collector Cropped Jacket. I have Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Gas Station Exclusive, and other older items for trade for good offers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi phoenixphillip – I have Nafaria’s Window, the Yummy Cupcake Chair, and the Card Collector Cropped Jacket. Would you consider trading your Gas Station Exclusive for these 3 items? JLMK alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @phoenixphillip, I have the Weathered Wood Armoire and Perfectly Purple Armchair that I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

saf123

Does anyone have an extra wacky rug? I have 1 account that I didn’t get one in. Thanks chicklet711

Alphaowlbear

Hi chicklet711 – I have an extra rug for you – sending it now :-) alphacat

paigelepore

hi! I have so many rare/exclusive items and a few plushies I am willing to trade for the hippo hat! Im so obsessed with it, I even made my own hippo hat at home! If anyone has it I am willing to trade anything even pet specific gifts if you want them! My username is pel01.

Hi there, @Paigelepore! Hehe, I have 2 Webkinz Lil’ Kinz Hippos– watersplash(I was 8 years old at the time) and Truman. I do have the hippo hat, but am not sure if I’m ready to part with it or not… a friend on here gave it to me, and it’s cool that you made one at home! I’ll be on the lookout in the TR(I know someone who was offering a few weeks ago, but I said no because I didn’t know you’d need it). =) I’ll add you on WW. I’m 09xStarlightx09. Your pony pal, MLP.

lisag560

@dogfish Best Wishes on your future at college!! Let the good times roll…….you will be awesome!

Hey, lisag560! I saw you sent me some stuff to go in my Diamond Room– thanks!! Your pony pal, MLP.

Not sure if it went through or not, so I’ll post it again. Hi! I am looking for two Diner Waitress Dresses. They are a blue color. Thanks in advance! angelgirldog7

Hey, Oldshowsrock68! It’s me, MLP from the New & Upcoming Pets forums!! I think I have some. I’ll check & send them to you if I do. Your pony pal, MLP. (09xStarlightx09 on WW)

Comments are closed.