I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,950 replies, has 521 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzworld 21 hours, 43 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hey, @klovespink, You’re more than welcome for the Noble Elf pieces…I was happy to send them! It’s perfectly okay that you didn’t have any of the clothing items I’m missing…Just thought I’d throw it out there in case, and I truly appreciate your kindness in wanting to help. Thank you, too, for offering the Pastel Paradise Side Table, but I still have a couple of those in my dock. I didn’t do a room in that theme, but if memory serves, I just bought a few side tables and the chair to see if they would work in my Cute Carousel room as accents (ended up using two of the tables but not the chair, so it’s just been sitting in my dock and I thought maybe you could use an extra. Since you mentioned having a Pastel Plaid room, I also have a few extras pieces of that theme if you can use any or all of them: two Dressers, one Rug, and one of the Curtains…just let me know, and I’ll be glad to send. ~ Hugs, Roxy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all my generous friends on this forum that sent me the wonderful items for my water park. It is now complete and looking amazing! I couldn’t have done it without ALL of your kindness and generosity! Thank you so much, your friend frankie98:)

If anyone has any fall oak trees for trade plmk thanks! :)

EmmaFett

Hey all! Thanks again to those who helped me finish my pizza palace room! I think it turned out pretty well, I might submit a picture of it for the room design awards one day :) Now that that project is finished, I’m currently working on a “stately dorm” made of the signature theme items. I just need extra stately dining chairs, stately bookshelves, and stately windows to fill up the space and finish the room. I know these items are kind of valuable so please let me know what you’re looking for so we might be able to trade!

doggygirl119

Hi friends! I have duplicate plushies to trade! I have Alyssa Plush, BFF Plushies, Baby Pengiun Plushy, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, Dex Dangerous Plushy, Duckling Plushy, Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy, Mayor Sophie Stockwell Plushy, Ms Cowoline Plush, Plush Besties, Stoogles Kinz Plushy, Sweetheart Plushy. Some of them I have more than one. I’m also looking for the Garden Mosaic and Garden Patio Tile from the wish machine, as well as any plushies I may be missing from my collection (I just don’t know what that may be! XD) I don’t know what else I might be looking for, just wanted to offer up some extra plushies.

Comments are closed.