I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,767 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @09xStarlightx09, Wanted to explain about inviting you to play Zingoz Switcherooz at the Arcade yesterday…I saw that you had logged on, so I thought maybe if you had been struggling to win games (as nearly everyone seems to be, including me…I played for HOURS just to win the three games needed for the new Deluxe Challenge), then I could help you out by playing even worse than I normally do (Lol!) and purposely losing, then I remembered halfway through our second game of Switcherooz that your Starlight account isn’t Deluxe and thought you were probably scratching your head, wondering first why I would invite you to play such an incredibly frustrating game, and second, why it seemed like I wasn’t even trying (because I wasn’t…Lol). I saw that your sister (Radishbird) was on a little later, so I did the same with her since her account is Deluxe, losing three games in a row just in case she needed them to pass the challenge and win this month’s Deluxe prizes. I think she may have eventually figured out what I was doing, but in case she just thought I was a REALLY BAD player, please let her know what

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

MLP, That last part got cut off, but I was just saying please let your sister know what my intent was in playing the game that way. Anyway, hope I managed to do her some good if she was like the rest of us out there who needed all the help we could get!!! Thanks, Roxy <3

aidcon18

Roxy616 lol thank you for playing me i was trying to let you win at first cause i struggled through and won my 3 already. it took me awhile to figure out what you were doing thanks again. your friend aidcon81

Roxy616

Hi, @aidcon18, Sorry for the confusion! Since I struggled for so long in trying to win the three games needed for the challenge, I was just hoping to help anyone who happened to be there at the Tournament Arena so they wouldn’t have to go through that. I’m sure there must be some out there who are really good at that game, but judging from the many comments/complaints left on Webkinz Newz about this challenge, it seems like most are having a really tough time with it. So glad you made it through your three games!!! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

frankie98

Congrats Blurayne for winning the trophy! Your room was adorable and so creative. So happy for you! Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thank you, I am so happy! Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Congratulations BluRayne for winning a design trophy! I loved your Little Boy Blue and the sheep in the meadow and cows in the corn – brilliant! Enjoy that trophy :-) alphacat

blurayne

Thank you so much! I am very happy. Your friend blurayne

aidcon18

blurayne great job congrats your room is beautiful aidcon81

blurayne

Thank you. I still can’t believe it! :) blurayne

Roxy616

@orangeiscool, So glad you could use the extra Noble Elf pieces for your room and was more than happy to help! I very much appreciate your offer on the full berry jars, so if you’re absolutely sure you don’t need something for yourself and happen to have a full Moonberry jar (currently working to fill mine, but it’s been slow going), I would really love to have the large Jumbleberry Fields Sign for my Jumbleberry Hot Air Balloon Field. This is ONLY if there aren’t any Moonberry prizes you were working toward because I know how hard it is to collect 100 of those and how long it takes to finally get there! If there is an item you had in mind to trade your berries for, it’s perfectly okay because my jar will be filled eventually and I can wait it out. Take care, and hope you enjoy your new pet and room! Hugs, Roxy <3

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 Hey Roxy, my friend. Do you still need the large sign from the moonberry jar? Please let me know & I will get it for you. my moonberry jar is full & I haven’t picked anything yet. I would be more than happy to get it for you. Nothing needed in return. Take care my friend

Roxy616

Hey, NITA, I haven’t heard back from orangeiscool yet, but I very much appreciate your generous offer…Are you absolutely sure, though? I would feel so guilty having you trade your hard-earned berries for the sign (ESPECIALLY the Moonberry one, since it seems to take forever and a day to fill) when you may decide you’d like one of the prizes from there. I felt guilty even responding to orangiscool’s offer, too Lol! I really don’t mind waiting til mine is filled if there’s even the slightest chance that you will end up needing something from the Moonberry prizes…Berries aside, I know you said nothing is needed on your end, but I’d still love to send you something anyway to show my appreciation for all the great gifts you’ve sent, so please let me know if anything comes to mind that you’re either missing or just would like to have. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being so kind and generous, and for being such a great friend!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

Traveller

Hi Roxy616. I just saw this. I have a sign if you still need one. Let me know. Traveller

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller, That would be great, but only if it’s an extra. Thanks SO much for offering…That’s so kind of you, and I really appreciate it! Please let me know if there’s anything you’re currently looking for that I could send in return. ~ Roxy616 :)

Traveller

Hi @Roxy616, it’s not an extra but my jar is close to full anyway. Please let me know if you haven’t received it from anyone else, and I can send today. Cheers!

PEBBLES1973

Roxy. I’m definitely sure I want to send you the sign, & there’s nothing I really need from the moonberry jar. You’re very generous to me also. I’m grateful for all the gifts I got from you. You don’t have to feel guilty at all, & I offered to get you the sign because you’re an amazing, spectacular friend, and very generous too. You’re very welcome. hugs

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 hey did you already get the sign from Orangeiscool? If not I can send it. Please let me know. I could use some estore points if it’s not against the rules to send it. if you can’t, it’s ok. I was thinking i might get the purple bed or the bunkbed from the moonberry, not sure. I can send you the green and red apple clothes you need. I have tons of it. & I think I do have an extra superfan storage trunk, I’ll send that too.

73kibarry

I have an extra bed, could you use that?

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Aww, thank you SO much for trying so hard to trade for those items on my behalf…That’s beyond generous, and so kind of you to have gone to all that trouble!!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and friendship more than I can say, and I would absolutely love the Aquamarine Bow if you still have it. To answer your question, I haven’t received anything other than the hat you sent on Friday (and thanks a bunch for the Sapphire Glasses, too…haven’t gotten any from PAN yet, so it may turn out like last month, in which case I’m so glad to have received a pair!). I think PJ Collie’s Shirt, the Diamond Top Hat, and the Sweet Purple Kitten Dress might be difficult to find since they’re all Deluxe items, but there’s also the chance that very few would have even noticed the post because it was sent in response to a specific person rather than as a general, stand-alone post. I’ll give it one more shot and post on the current page in case someone out there sees it and just happens to have something from the list. Thanks again for everything! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, absolutely, the bow is yours! Its coming from my rosa907 account. It’s my pleasure to try and help you out> You have been beyond generous to me and its the least I can do. I had seen the PJ collie shirt in the past but didn’t really know what it was so I passed on it:/ Now I know if I see it again I will try and get it for you. I have never seen the diamond top hat or the purple kitten dress, but maybe some of the deluxe members on the forum might have it for you> I hope so. I will keep trying. Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.