I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! Trying my hardest to tie up loose ends with items I’m missing so that I won’t have to bother anyone with that and can just concentrate on the giving instead of receiving…Still looking for PJ COLLIE’S SHIRT (Deluxe Monthly Clothing Item – April 2012) if anyone happens to have an extra, as well as these items from the 2018 Spring Mystery Clothing Bag: SWEET PURPLE KITTEN DRESS and DIAMOND TOP HAT. In searching through my rooms and dock, I also discovered that I’m missing three other birthstone top hats: GARNET TOP HAT (2018 Red Ribbon Cracker) and the OPAL TOP HAT and SAPPHIRE TOP HAT (2018 Fall Mystery Clothing Bag). Same with the following Webkinz Votes 2016 items: 2016 DEX DANGEROUS CAMPAIGN CAP and apparently ALL of the signs (2016 AMANDA PANDA CAMPAIGN SIGN; 2016 DEX DANGEROUS CAMPAIGN SIGN; 2016 DR. QUACK CAMPAIGN SIGN; and 2016 SALLEY CAT CAMPAIGN SIGN). I apologize for there being so many, but any help on these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy616- I have the Opal Top Hat you can have – I got this one in the trading room some time ago and I don’t have any of the other birthstone hats so I’m thrilled to help you finish your collection – Enjoy! alphacat

Roxy616

Alphacat, Can’t thank you enough for the Opal Top Hat and for all the help you’ve given me…You’re the best, and I’m so grateful for your friendship!!! Please let me know if you’re looking for anything. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, The only thing I have that you need is a Sapphire Top Hat! I will be happy to send to you! Wish I could help you more, as always I will be on the look out for what you need. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

@frankie98, Can’t tell you how much I appreciate you sending the Sapphire Top Hat…I was thrilled to get it, and believe me, it was a tremendous help! Aside from the elusive PJ Collie’s Shirt and the Sweet Purple Kitten Dress, I’ve actually received everything else from the list, thanks to everyone’s incredible generosity. Thanks again for your kindness and for being such a wonderful friend!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, you are very welcome! I traded the other day for the top hat in the TR and I am so happy to be able to help with your collection. I hope you get the last few things you need, and with the generosity of others on this forum, I’m sure you will:) I will still keep a look out for the dress and the shirt just in case:) your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hello @Roxy616, I sent you the Garnet Top Hat. I thought I had a PJ Collie’s shirt, I am organizing my clothing right now and if I find it I will send it to you. Enjoy! :) Your friend Blurayne

frankie98

Hi Blurayne! Any suggestions how to organize clothing? I have everything scattered in every room and in every container and can never remember what I have and where it is:/ It sure is a big task to get things in order and would love to know if you have any suggestions that work well for you> Thanks your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hi @frankie98, unfortunately nothing has worked very well so far. Right now I have a Walk In Closet in a large room, it has tons of wardrobes in it. I use different types of wardrobes for each kind of clothing (deluxe monthly, estore, retires/rare, unsendable, holiday, etc). I also try to keep my Halloween outfits in a Halloween room and the same with the Christmas ones. I also would like suggestions from anyone who has come up with a good plan for storing clothing that makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

frankie98

Thanks for some great tips! I started trying to take pictures of each container on my phone so I can scroll through quickly to see what I have, it works pretty well, unless I take something out to ware then replace it with something and forget to take a new picture:/ and delete the old one. Oh well I keep trying to find a good system. your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

@cluesolover, Hi! I just saw your reply, but wanted to write a new post so you don’t have to go 3 pages back, lol. I just sent you the hockey net, red hockey helmet, and black ski pants (I don’t seem to have any hockey pants, but the black ski pants look good with the hockey stuff). And thank you for your offer, I’ll have to look at your list next time I’m on WI!

frankie98

Hi oldshowsrock58< I have three diner v back stools I can send you:) Nothing needed in return always happy to help with room designs. ID love9050 What ID should I send for you? Your friend frankie98:)

Hey! Thanks so much!! My ID is angelgirldog7 :)

frankie98

Hi sent FR from love9050 when you get a chance to accept I will send the stools right away:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – did anyone purchase the Moonlight Bear today? If so, congrats on your very special new pet! Please, I would like to ask for it’s special food, the Moonlight Parfait. I’m not a big food collector, but this is so pretty – I’d be happy to send coins to pay for buying the food. Thanks so much – alphacat

aidcon18

Alphacat sent today your friend aidcon81

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much for the PSF – I do appreciate it – enjoy your lovely new pet :-)

aidcon18

Alphacat sent today your friend aidcon81 nothing needed in return

I would like one as well if anyone could send me one. I will also send coins to cover for the cost. Thanks again! UN Petlover365Bark

aidcon18

i will send today no need to send anything your friend aidcon81

Hey everyone! Haven’t been on this forum in a awhile. :) I was wondering if i might have 3 Daisy Diner counters and 3 of the Daisy Diner V Back Stool. It’s for a room design :) anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who’s able to help! ~angel~ P.S. I will send something in return!!

Roxy616

Hi, @Oldshowsrock58, I’ll be happy to send you the counters and stools…Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy :)

73kibarry

CAn you please play me in that ridiculous game? I’ve passed so many times to others thinking they would do the same then they just leave. :(

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry…I’ll be more than happy to play some games of Switcherooz with you so you can finish your challenge…Just let me know when you’ll be at the Tournament Arena and I can meet you there! (I’m on Eastern Standard Time) ~ Roxy <3

orangeiscool

Roxy616 and Blurayne – would either of you be able to help me complete the September Challenge. I have played the Switcharoo game so many time and have not won once. I came close a couple of times but that is all I could do. I am on site most days between 7 and 11:30 am EST and usually around 9 and 11 pm. Unfortunately strategy games are not my strong point. Your friend – longarms7

blurayne

I can help you also. Just let me know when you are on. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.