I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@blurayne, Can’t thank you enough for the Garnet Top Hat…It was a wonderful surprise and very much appreciated! I’m now all caught up on the birthstone pieces I was missing and am so grateful for everyone’s generosity in sending me the items I still needed. Please let me know if you’re looking for anything, and thank you for being such an amazing friend! Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

A huge thank you to @dogfish and her very sweet grandmother for sending the 2016 Campaign items I still needed…It made my day!!! Hope all is well with both of you and that everything is going great so far with college. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Carrot25

@Roxy616 when I opened your present and saw the patio plant I started crying… you dont know how much this means to me no one has ever done something like this before. you are the best person i ever know thank you so much you are an angel, if there is anything ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING I can do for you i will do it with all my heart. thank you again for the patio plant it is amazing and so are you. -Carrot250

Roxy616

Hi, @Carrot25, Thanks so much for your very kind words…They really mean a lot. I’m so glad you liked the patio plant and hope you enjoy it! I’m always happy to help whenever I can, and if I have an extra of anything you need, it’s yours! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

dewdrop5

Hello! It’s my first time posting on one of these forums. Since I’m not a deluxe player, I was wondering if I anyone is willing to send me a pair of Fall Leaf Wings. You will get something in return. Thanks! Sincerely, Dewdrop5

Alphaowlbear

Hi 73kibarry – I hope you see this – thank you so much for the Switcherooz game and then my computer froze – I am so sorry about that. I had to quit and log in again and by the time I got to the arena again you were playing another game. Did you finish that part of the challenge? Please let me know because I’m more than happy to purposely lose! alphacat

Comments are closed.