I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I need the Chocolate Fool’s Gold to complete a quest. Does anybody have a spare they are willing to give up? I, unfortunately, am only a full member, not a deluxe, so am unable to get my hand on this item through Vacation Island.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi plushiedollyheart – I just sent you a friend request from alphacat. I’ll send you the chocolate as soon as you accept the FR. Nothing is needed in return – I’m happy to help with your challenge. alphacat :-)

blurayne

Hello @orangeiscool and @73kibarry I will be happy to help you with the challenge game. I don’t need any wins so will be happy to lose as much as you need. That is a crazy hard game. I will check back after 9pm tonight to see if anyone is on and needs help. Just ask me to play! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi everyone, I am trying to complete a couple of outfits that I am missing a piece, Would anyone have a extra pair of spring shepherd slippers (think from a click to win)? and a pair of winter games pants (from a webkinzs challenge)? I missed about several years of webkinzs events so I’m not sure how long ago it was and hope I’m not asking for somthing to rare. If anyone has extra I would appreciate it very much and if you want something for trade please let me know. ID love9050, Thanks your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, I can send you an extra pair of the Winter Games Pants…Nothing needed in return. Sorry, I thought I might have an extra of the Spring Shepherd Slippers, too, but it looks like I don’t. Hopefully someone will have those for you. Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be glad to check. ~ Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the winter games pants and for checking for the spring shepherd slippers for me. I appreciate your kindness and help. Please let me know if you need anything as well. Your friend frankie98:)

@frankie98 Hi! I have an extra pair of the slippers for you. I will send them in a few minutes. No need to send anything back! :-) Sandi

frankie98

Hi Sandi! Thank you so much for helping to complete my spring shepherd outfit! I think it is the cutest and is one of my favorites, thank you for the extras as well. I’m getting my pets ready for Halloween and their costumes:) So fun! I hope to repay your kindness one day! your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

@98654321, Thank you so much for the wonderful gift, Sandi, and for always being such a thoughtful and caring friend…It means more to me than I can say! Thanks to your kindness and that of others, I now have all the missing items I listed (with the exception of PJ Collie’s Shirt and the Sweet Purple Kitten Dress), so I’m extremely grateful for your help! Please let me know if you’re looking for anything. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi @Roxy616 You are very welcome! I was so happy that I actually had something you were looking for. :-) Have a great day! Sandi

blurayne

Hello everyone. I am looking for Furry Squirrel Slippers and Autumn Colors Dress from the Fall Mystery Clothing Bag. I have to trade: starry night wig, goblin pigtail wig, goblin ponytail wig, sapphire hair bow, Radiant Rainbow Princess dress, halloween cupcake Dress and more. Possible more as I buy more of these bags trying to get what I want. Ugh I wish we could just buy what we want. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

@blurayne, I have an extra pair of Furry Squirrel Slippers and would love to trade for the Starry Night Wig if you still have it. So sorry I don’t have the Autumn Colors Dress right now, but if I ever manage to get one, it’s yours! Roxy <3

blurayne

That sounds great. Are we allowed to trade on the forums and or have to go to trading room? I am so confused about what they want us to do any more. How about I GIFT you the Starry Night Wig and you can GIFT me the Slippers? I have already sent you something today; I will send tomorrow unless you have a secondary account you want me to use? If so please send me a FR and tell me the name so I send to the right person. Thanks so much! Enjoy! Your friend Blurayne.

Roxy616

That works! Will go ahead and send the slippers, and you can either wait til tomorrow on the wig or send a friend request to esh25 (one of two smaller secondary accounts I “inherited” several years ago). Thanks so much! Roxy

blurayne

I sent it to esh25. Thanks so much! I really wanted those squirrel slippers; they are so cute. :) blurayne

aidcon18

Bluerayne I sent you the Autumn Colors Dress you are so helpful to everyone on here thank you. your friend aidcon81

Comments are closed.