I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,766 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 16 hours, 29 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@73kibarry. Just sent something strawberry that I hope you are able to use. :) Unicorn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

73kibarry

Thank you!

blurayne

Hey @Roxy616, Do you still need PJ Collies Shirt. I found my extra one and would be happy to send it to you if you are still looking for it. Blurayne :)

Roxy616

@blurayne, Oh, my goodness, YES! I’d love to have the shirt to finish out my host clothing collection, if you’re sure you don’t plan to use it for any of your pets. Please let me know what I can send in return…Aside from the Autumn Colors Dress (I plan to buy more when the Clothing Bags come back out on the 23rd and will definitely send you the dress if I’m lucky enough to get one), there has to be something you’re looking for or would like to have. Thank you so much for thinking of me with the shirt…It made my day!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

@Roxy616 are you so welcome. You are always so generous to everyone on this forum that it just feels good to be able to send you something that you need. Always happy to help a friend. :) Blurayne

73kibarry

If anyone has any cottages they don’t need I’d appreciate making a trade. Also, I’m looking for a brown haired wig, I don’t even know if there is one, and anything strawberry related that can be used outside (other than seeds) I have so many seeds! Thanks guys. I have so much to trade just let me know what you would like in return KiBarry73 (and you have to FR me, Ganz still hasn’t fixed my issue with sending requests)

blurayne

Hello @73kibarry, I don’t have any cottages, but I sent you a Pretty Puff Ponytail Wig. Hope it helps. Nothing needed in return. Your friend blurayne

73kibarry

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! What can I send you?

73kibarry

THank you so much! I have to send you something!

blurayne

@73kibarry you are welcome. Nothing needed in return. Just happy to help a friend and fellow room designer. I bet you are working on another room right now, just like me. I actually have several started, when they dont fall into place I usually leave them for awhile and start another one and then go back to it and see if I have any new ideas. Enjoy! Blurayne

73kibarry

I do the same. Designing rooms is my favorite part of Webkinz. Let me know if you need anthing, Kibarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, Just checking to see if you still need to play the Switcherooz games for the challenge…Let me know, and I’ll be happy to meet you at the Tournament Arena whenever you’re ready. ~ Roxy :)

73kibarry

Thanks my friend but nascarsmile98 was kind enough to play it with me today.

Roxy616

@73kibarry, Oh, good! So glad you were able to get the help you needed with the games! I find that game incredibly frustrating, so unless I would have to play as part of a Zingoz Switcherooz Trophy Challenge if and when there is one (which I would force myself to get through somehow, I guess) then I don’t plan to EVER play Switcherooz again! Thank you so much for the amazing gift…I’m thrilled to have the bed, and it looks gorgeous in my room! Sent you the two brown wigs I had in my dock, along with a Northern Cottage. Hope that helps. Will be on the lookout for some outdoor strawberry items! Roxy <3

73kibarry

THank you my friend! And congratulations on your room!

73kibarry

I actually finished thanks to nascarsmile98 but thank you and thank you for the gift!

Traveller

Hi @Roxy616 Would you be able to help me with the switcherooz challenge? I’m usually online at about 8 am East Coast time. Thanks! Traveller

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller, Just wanted to thank you again for your generous gift…That was so kind of you, and I really appreciate it! Please let me know if there is ever anything you need. ~ Roxy616 :)

Traveller

No worries. You’re very welcome. The least I could do for your past kindness to a new player like me.

Traveller

I don’t suppose you have a competition pool. It’s a discontinued item…

Comments are closed.