I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,640 replies, has 658 voices, and was last updated by  crysjasmine3 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hope everyone is well and had a restful (and safe) weekend…I’m in need of 5 Freshwater Stream Tiles (straight) in order to finish the current room I’m working on. Please let me know what I can send you in return, and thank you so much for checking! ~ Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @Roxy616 I just sent you 2. Sorry, that’s all I had extra! Stay safe and have a great week! :-) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi, Thank you so much for the tiles…I truly appreciate all your help! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hey, @Roxy616 – I have two of the tiles that I’ll send to you. Nothing needed in return. Stay well!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Thank you so very much for sending the tiles…I appreciate your kindness and your help with this more than I can say! Hugs, Roxy <3

aidcon81

Roxy616 i will send you some nothing needed in return your friend aidcon81

Roxy616

Thanks so much, @aidcon81, Those were perfect…I ended up being short two of the exact tiles you sent in order to complete the stream I was trying to put together in a new room I’m working on, so I can’t thank you enough for all your help! Take care, and hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

EmmaFett

Hi Roxy! Would you like some extra stream tiles? I’m not really using them in my rooms and I know you would put them to great use! -emmapants

Roxy616

Hi, @EmmaFett, If you’re sure you won’t be needing them, I’d love to have some extra Freshwater Stream Tiles. Thank you so much for offering…That’s incredibly kind of you, and I really appreciate it! Take care ~ Roxy <3

Stormywings

Hello friends. I’m looking for a Link’D Arcade Unit (which I found out the other day is no longer available in Spree :( ) I’m willing to trade multiple exclusive items, items from the trading card 2 theme, rares, and old prizes from webkinz newz, wheel of wow, etc. I also have some retired clothes if that’s your thing, Just lmk what you’re looking for :) Thanks everyone! -UN: stormywings

bananasbw

@Stormywings…You are in luck! Apparently I do have a spare Link’D Arcade Unit. I would prefer if you could send a friends request to me…UN bananasbw Once I have accepted, the Unit will be on its way. Oh & nothing in return ;D

momolime66

Hi, everyone! I would be so grateful if someone could send me the soft gray armchair if anyone has it from last month’s Peek-a-newz. I have lots of things that I could trade so if you ask I might have it! Thanks!

Roxy616

Hi, @momolime66, I have an extra Soft Gray Armchair that I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

Roxy616

@momolime66, I’ve received a couple of new friend requests and accepted them, but I wasn’t sure if one of those might be yours since you didn’t list your username in your post…Can you please let me know what your WW username is (or at least the first few letters if you don’t want to post the whole name) so that I can send the chair out to you? Thanks! Roxy616

forestsprite

I’m looking for a homemade hearts display to complete my room :) UN forestsprite or run into me in the trading room (Iris the snowball bunny in a cupcake costume)! Let me know if there’s something you’re looking for in return!

AbbyLC200u

I know this is a lot to ask, but is there any chance that somebody has an extra Beach house bunk bed from the blue bake sale? I have tried to get it, but apparently my luck is really bad… If someone could send it to me, I have rare and exclusive items that I am willing to trade. Thanks! My username is AbbyLC2007. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments are closed.