I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I’ve been working to complete my Snowglobe collection the past few months and I’m hoping to find a few more to fill in the blanks. I know these are quite old and most likely rare, but I thought I’d just try to put the word out about them. I am looking for the Santakinz globe from the 2011 gift bag (sleigh and 2 reindeer inside), the 2010 Kinzville Holiday globe from the gift bag (small house inside it), Snowflake’s Snowglobe from ‘Mazin Hamsters and the Hamlet Gem globe also from MH. Lastly, the Snowglobe Gown from 2018 cracker prizes. Please let me know what you might be looking for – I’m always happy to work out a trade. Thanks so much, alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey @Alphaowlbear I have a Holiday Hamster snow globe. Not sure if it’s one you’re looking for or not. Just let me know if you want it!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Oldshowsrock58 – you are so thoughtful to look for me. Happily, the Holiday Hamster Globe is one I already have. :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! I have the 2010 Kinzville Holiday snow globe I will be happy to send you:) It will be coming from my rosa907 account. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, Just sent you the Kinzville Snow Globe (and then realized it wasn’t the one you’re looking for…so sorry about that!) and the Snowflake’s Snowglobe. Nothing needed in return. Really wish I had the other items for you (including the Kinzville globe you actually needed), but hopefully someone will be able to help with those. ~ Roxy <3

mirforbjs

@Traveller. That’s great it’s the Championship Pool you are looking for because I have that one! Let me know if you would still like me to send it to you, or if you just want to get it from buying the pet? My username is the same as on here: mirforbjs. What is your username? (I also replied to your post on page 693, but wanted to post it up front just in case.)

Traveller

@mirforbjs I did buy the Boston Terrier in the end. Named her Atwood after the author of the book that was sitting next to my computer. :-) Sadly, the pool was somewhat smaller than I was expecting so didn’t work as I had hoped, but I have improvised with another pool. Anyway, thanks again for your offer of help. My user name is also Traveller. PS I also replied on pg 693 but following your lead and posting it here as well. Have a great day.

mirforbjs

@Traveller Hello! That’s a cool name! I sent you a friend request and I’ll send the championship pool when you accept. I think if you put the 2 pools together it will look more like you imagined. Hope you have a great day as well!

Traveller

@mirforbjs That’s a brilliant idea! Thank you for the kindness. Are you looking for anything? I’m a relatively new player but am happy to help if I can.

Traveller

And thanks for adding me as a friend!

blurayne

Hello everyone, I am looking for a few clothing items. Does anyone have the: Pink Cowgirl Hat, Black Cowboy Hat, or Black Cowboy Boots? If you do and are willing to trade, let me know what you are looking for. Thanks, your friend blurayne

frankie98

HI blurayne, sending the Pink Cowgirl Hat your way, sorry no boots or black hat. Nothing needed in return:) your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Thank you so much! That was the last piece I needed to complete my pink cowgirl costume. Are you looking for anything right now? I really appreciate it! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Happy to help! The pink cowgirl costume is one of my favorites, its so cute! Thank you for offering to help, you have helped me so much in the past, I’m just thrilled to be able to help you! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne- I just sent the Black Cowboy Boots – Enjoy! alphacat

blurayne

Hi Alphaowlbear, Thanks so much! I just found out today that those items had been available and since I love all things country I came here to see if anyone might have extras. I just need the black cowboy hat now and I will be two stepping all over Webkinz World. :) Your friend blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, I have an extra Cowboy Hat. I’m hoping I just sent it to you. I was distracted when I sent send the package on my IPAD. Please let me know if I sent you the wrong hat. I could have easily made a mistake. Enjoy, your friend animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Thank you @animalmomkls! I did receive it just now and it is the one I was looking for. I really appreciate your kindness in sending it to me. Let me know if you are looking for anything. Thanks again! Your friend blurayne

Elfinlike

Hi! My Webkinz User Name is Bigkidathart and I have a lot of extra clothing – some costumes too. I would like to offer them to players before i just sell them off in the Wstore. Is there anything you need? I could list a few things, but like i said, i have a LOT! I am trying to organize all my stuff in storage, so extras are up for grabs! I wish there were an easier way to do this, but I am putting it on here in hopes someone sees it! If you are looking for something in particular, ask & I will check if i have it! :)

blurayne

Hello @Elfinlike, that is so nice of you to offer! I am looking for any clothing that has to do with Cowboys or Indians. Are you looking for anything? I would be glad to help. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @Elfinlike, This is so kind of you to offer…I’m not sure if the extra clothing items you have are limited to KinzStyle Outlet only, but wanted to ask if you would happen have any of the tradeable Mystery Clothing items from eStore. I’m looking for two dresses in particular: The Tiger Lily Dress (2017 Summer Mystery Clothing Bag) and the Sweet Purple Kitten Dress (2018 Spring Mystery Clothing Bag). Thanks! Roxy616 :)

frankie98

Hi Elfinlike, Thank you for offering to share your extra clothing with us on this forum, It is very generous of you. You said you have some costume pieces, any would be great! I love dressing my pets for halloween so anything would be appreciated. Thank you! My ID love9050. I will send FR. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hey, @frankie98, I have some extra costume pieces I’ll be more than happy to send as well…To get them to you faster, I’ll send friend requests from my smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard. Do you have a preference for either boy or girl outfits, or just a mixture? ~ Roxy <3

frankie98

Hey Roxy, you are so sweet to offer to send me some costume pieces, I love ALL costumes and would appreciate any of them. I’m not picky:) Fall and Halloween is my favorite season and I love dressing my pets. Thank you for being so thoughtful! your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Thank you so much, my pets are stylin, ready for Halloween! You’re great!

aidcon18

Elfinlike this is so nice of you to offer. would you happen to have the universe dress? my username is aidcon81 if there is anything you need please let me know.

Hi! Call me Unicorn. That’s so nice to offer! I’m looking for a Sapphire bow. I’m not sure if the bow was ever released, but I saw in one of Ella’s blog that she was wearing it. Just wondering. I’m also wondering if you have the Weekend wear or flamingo outfit from the 2019 summer mystery bag. Honestly, I’ll take anything left that you have from a clothing mystery bag that’s cute or cute clothing in general. Please don’t send anything that’s from the Kinzstyle outlet. Thanks again and have a wonderful day. UN is Petlover365Bark

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, Just sent you the Sapphire Bow, Weekend Wear Dress, and Fun Flamingo Dress, and will send you the Weekend Wear Wig, Weekend Sandals, and Fun Flamingo Slippers later tonight….Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Roxy616 :)

That’s a nice offer!! Do you have any retro styled clothing? I have a few pieces but looking for 50s (I have a poodle skirt and a leather jacket but didn’t know if there’s anything else) 60s, and 70s themed would be appreciated. If you need anything in return let me know! My UN is angelgirldog7

OMG! Thank you SO MUCH Roxy! I was looking all over for the Sapphire bow (I’m a January girl, but am obsessed with the Sapphire)! You are the absolute best and I hope I can help you out in the future. Thanks again and have a great day! P.S. When was the bow released?XD

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, You’re more than welcome…Not sure if you’ve already received a pair of Sapphire Glasses this month from playing the Peek-A-Newz event on Webkinz Newz, but if not, let me know and I’ll be happy to send. The bow is part of the clothing pieces that are included in this year’s Fall Mystery Clothing Bag at eStore. I bought some of the bags during a Deluxe pre-sale several days ago, but the bags aren’t officially released to everyone until the 23rd. The problem with these bags is that each special clothing item that’s supposed to be included is just awarded randomly, so while there’s a chance you may get the piece of clothing you really want, there’s even more of a chance that you won’t, and so in order to eventually get what you’re looking for, you have to keep buying the bags. Not only is it frustrating, but it can get really expensive. Anyway, I managed to get one of the bows for myself and one extra, so I’m really glad I had it for you. You have a great day, too! Roxy :)

Roxy616

A very special thank you to everyone who so generously sent me items from my list over the weekend…Each and every one of you is amazing beyond words, and I’m incredibly grateful to have you all as friends. I’m so embarrassed about this, but after I posted my “last of the items needed” list, I realized I forgot three of the items (I should have written them down instead of trying to type everything out from memory), so if anyone would happen to have these as well, I’d really appreciate it: MAYOR DR. QUACK POSTER, HAPPY HAMSTER SNOWGLOBE (Year 5 Time Capsule prize), and WEBKINZ MOBILE CRYSTAL TROPHY (Year 8 Time Capsule prize). These last two are from the Time Capsules awarded from logging in each day during the week immediately following Webkinz Day 2015 (10th anniversary), and it says they’re tradeable items. I feel horrible for even asking after receiving gifts these last few days, but I just wanted to put it out there in case someone might have an extra of any of these. Thank you for all you’ve done to help me with whatever I’ve needed…You’re the absolute best!!!

cluesolover

Hi Roxy. I have the Hamster Snowglobe and the Crystal Trophy and would be very happy to send you both of those. What is your user name? Mine is soph99991.

cluesolover

I just sent a friend request to Roxy616 from soph99991.

cluesolover

I just checked and found the Mayor Dr Quack POster, so can send you that in the parcel as well :-).

Roxy616

Hi, @cluesolover, I’m so sorry I couldn’t respond to your posts before now…They were still shown as “Awaiting Moderation” up until just a few minutes ago, and I had no idea the posts were for me or that you needed my username until this moment. I can’t thank you enough for sending me the items I needed…That was so very kind of you, and I appreciate it more than I can say! Is there anything you’re currently looking for that I could send in return? If so, please let me know, and if I have it, it’s yours. Thank you again for your generosity, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

cluesolover

Hi Roxy. My pleasure. You give so much to others. Have yourself a wonderful day as well!

Roxy616

UPDATE: I’ve received far more from everyone than I had ever hoped for or thought possible…nearly everything on my wish list, so I wanted to let you know that this includes the “forgotten items” I added above…Just after posting, I received the Mayor Dr. Quack Poster, Happy Hamster Snowglobe, and Webkinz Mobile Crystal Trophy, so those are no longer needed. Many, many thanks to @dogfish and @animalmomkls for helping me with these last few items…I can’t tell you how much your kindness has meant to me, and it’s my goal to pay that forward as often as possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Roxy <3 <3 <3

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 hey my friend. do you still need the sign from the moonberry jar? or did orangeiscool send it to you already? Please let me know. have a great day.
          I would really like a kinzville bus that comes from the floating one, if anyone has an extra. thanks

Roxy616

Hey, @PEBBLES1973, Thanks so much for checking back with me about the sign…I don’t believe orangeiscool saw the post because I didn’t ever hear back from her, but someone else saw it and ended up sending me the sign. I appreciate your offer so very much, though…it was incredibly generous of you! I wasn’t aware there was a Kinzville Bus prize from the floating schoolbus; if there is, I haven’t managed to get any, but if I do happen to get lucky over the next couple of days, I’ll be more than happy to send it to you. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 You’re welcome. I got 2 of the school buses from Alphacat. I filled one of my sugarberry jar and got a sugarberry costume. now all I need to do is get the pickleberry costume and finish the challenge to get the jumbleberry one. Than I will have all of them. my pickleberry jar is almost full. How are you doing? do you need anymore of the farm clothes? Let me know if you do, & i’ll send it right away

Comments are closed.