I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,766 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 15 hours, 23 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 You’re welcome. I got 2 of the school buses from Alphacat. I filled one of my sugarberry jar and got a sugarberry costume. now all I need to do is get the pickleberry costume and finish the Noble Elk challenge to get the jumbleberry one. Than I will have all of them. my pickleberry jar is almost full. How are you doing? do you need anymore of the farm clothes? Let me know if you do, & i’ll send it right away

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hey, NITA…So glad to hear that you were able to get the school bus! Sending you the Pickleberry and Jumbleberry Costumes…Hope those are the ones you still needed. I really appreciate your offer for farm clothes, and I’m not sure if you would have either of these or not because they seem to be a bit harder to come by than the other pieces, but all I’m missing now are the Apple Farmer’s Shoes (Red) and the Apple Farmer’s Sunhat (w/ Red Bow). No problem if you don’t, but thank you so much for checking! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – A pair of apple farmers shoes (red) are on their way to you. Happy to help such a sweet friend! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

@lilstinky, Thank you so much for the shoes…Really thrilled to get them! And thank you, too, for your constant generosity and for being an amazing friend!!! Let me know if you’re currently looking for any dispenser foods or PSFs, and I’ll be more than happy to send what I have. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@PEBBLES1973, Thank you very much for the wonderful gift…That was so thoughtful, and I’m thrilled to receive the clothing! Please let me know if there’s anything else you’re looking for, and I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it. ~ Roxy

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616. I hope I sent the right hat you needed. Tysm for the costumes. Let me know if there’s anything else you need. You’re an amazing friend.

mirforbjs

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that the prize from the noble elk challenge is a jumbleberry knapsack, which is like a backpack that goes on as a belt. The jumbleberry costume from filling the jars is different, it is worn like a dress. I just didn’t want you to be disappointed when you got the backpack one as the prize. :)

frankie98

A BIG thank you to my generous friend that sent me the tropical party wigs! I LOVE them! I put it on my pet right away and it is soooo adorable!!! I was so surprised to receive such a thoughtful and amazing gift! I can’t thank you enough for your thoughtfulness:) your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – LOL – you are very welcome – my pleasure to send. It is today’s Free appreciation day gift. It didn’t think I would use them for myself, but I can NEVER pass up anything that is free-haha – so I thought I would send it to someone. Cheers!

frankie98

Thank you for thinking of me, I don’t have many wigs so I really love having them for my pets! Your kindness is greatly appreciated:) your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 and Roxy616 – I do so appreciate your gifts of the 2010 Snowglobe and Snowflake’s Snowglobe! I am thrilled to add them to my collection – thank you! I also thank you for the fall themed treats – we are so hot and dry where I am that I am more than ready for autumn weather. Roxy – would you like me to send back the Kinzville globe? JLMK about that. So, to update, I am looking for the 2011 gift bag Santakinz globe ( sleigh and 2 reindeer inside), Hamlet Gem Globe from Mazin’ Hamsters and the Snowglobe Gown from 2018 crackers prizes. Thanks again so much – Webkinz Friends are the best! alphacat

aidcon18

Alphacat sorry i am late on this and a little confused lol, which globes are you still looking for? aidcon81

Alphaowlbear

Hi aidcon18 – thanks for your reply – I have received three snowglobes from my original posting so right now I am looking for the Hamlet Gem Globe from ‘Mazing Hamsters and one clothing item – the Snowglobe Gown from 2018 cracker prizes. Thanks again! alphacat

aidcon18

Alphacat sorry i dont currently have but i will be on the lookout for them if i find i will send aidcon81

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…You’re more than welcome, and please feel free to just keep the Kinzville Snow Globe or pass it on if someone is ever looking for one…I have a couple more in my dock. So very glad frankie had the RIGHT Kinzville globe for you lol! I’m not sure if the Hamlet Gem Globe was ever made available as an actual prize in Mazin’ Hamsters…It’s listed on Webkinz Picture Guide and Webkinz Insider as a “Glitch Prize,” because even though the globe had not been officially released, random players were receiving a message upon finishing a challenge that they had won this item, yet it wasn’t showing up anywhere in their docks. After calling Ganz, some players were lucky enough to have the Hamlet Gem Globe manually dropped into their docks by customer support staff, while others were told by representatives that awarding the item would not be allowed since it technically wasn’t supposed to be available as part of the prize pool at that point. Still, someone out there may have it, and am keeping my fingers crossed that you’re able to find the last few items needed to finish your collection!

orangeiscool

frankie98 – I have several extra costumes that I can share with you. Just friend me UN geenmama. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking to find, geenmama

frankie98

Hi orangeiscool-thank you for being so generous to offer to share some costumes with me. Roxy has sent me so many and I think I have them all now:) i appreciate so much that you thought of me and where wanting to help. I would rather you hang onto them for someone else that might be looking for some costumes. Thank you for your kindness:) your friend frankie98

frankie98

Hi forum friends, I’m looking for a few items from community codes and webkinzs challenges. They are several years old so they may be hard to find but thought I would ask. I would love if anyone had to trade the Ice Palace wallpaper and Ice Palace flooring, the red and white flower Celebration summer Planter, and wackyER zingo window. Let me know what you would like for these items and I will gladly see if I have it. Thank you and I appreciate everyone for checking. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98- I just sent an extra red & white Celebrate Summer planter – Enjoy! alphacat :-)

frankie98

Thank you alphacat so much for the celebrate summer planter its so pretty and will look great in my new room. You are so kind. I have the 2010 Kinzville Holiday snow globe and am checking for the others before I send that one to you. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much! I would love the 2010 snowglobe for my collection – please let me know if there’s anything else you are looking for :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Sent the 2010 snow globe, sorry thats the only one I have that you need. Happy to help with your snowglobe collection and if I find the others you need I will send them to you. Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

@frankie98 Hello! I have an extra WackyER Zingoz window. Is your username the same as on here? And I’ll check if I have extra of the flooring & wallpaper. -mirforbjs

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs- My username is love9050 I would LOVE the WackyER Zingoz window if you have an extra. Thank you for checking for the Ice Palace wallpaper and flooring for me. I really appreciate your kindness and offering to help. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in return, I would be happy to help:) your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.