I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,640 replies, has 658 voices, and was last updated by  crysjasmine3 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sarahbeths21

Hi everyone, I’ve been hoping to get an Egyptian Obelisk. If anyone has an extra one it would be much appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sarahbeths21

Hi everyone, I’ve been hoping to get an Egyptian Obelisk. If anyone would have one extra it would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone! I am looking for the Rocky Wallpaper that was given away through a code during the Adventure Park scavenger hunt last year, and I also need a Bake Sale Pretzel from the orange bake sale. Thanks so much! I am willing to trade rare items. My username is cookiesforlife.

frankie98

HI there I can send you the Bake Sale Pretzel but sorry I don’t have the wallpaper you need. Hopefully someone will have an extra for you! Nothing needed in return:) Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@cookiesforlife111 – I have the wallpaper that I can send (nothing needed in return). Can you send me a Friend Request, please? My UN is momssanitytime Thank you!

emthmt

Hope everyone is doing well! I’m new to the forums and looking for some items themed after WW’s favorite quirky duck! I’m looking for the Dr. Quack Bed, Dr. Quack Side Table Lamp, Dr. Quack’s Lab Coat, Golden Stethoscope, Cup of Lollipops, Medical Curtain Room Divider, Dr. Quack’s Diplomas, any of Dr. Quack’s campaign items (can you see a pattern? :-)) and the Familiar Faces Plate Rack. I have a selection of rare and exclusive items to trade for it (list upon request) and I’d be willing to trade the Night Light Flower Super Bed for the Dr. Quack Bed.

lilstinky

@emthmt – I have the golden stethoscope, cup of lollipops and a medical curtain room divider. Please sent me a Friend Request – my UN is momssanitytime I don’t need anything in return.

emthmt

Sent! You are an absolute gem! I know you said you don’t need anything in return, but I’ll send you a thank you gift later!

anna815

Does anyone know if the Curio Shop still sells anything from the Neo Gothic theme, I’ve been trying to finish my collection for years with no luck through trading :(. Thank you-Anna

lilstinky

@anna815 – Yes, they are still available from time to time at the Curio Shop. If you post the specific items you are looking for, someone may have them to trade or give you. ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello @anna815, I have some extras of the Neo Gothic Theme. Send a Friend Request to BluRayne. Please list the items you are looking for and I will send you what I have. :) blurayne

anna815

I sent you a request. I still need the four poster bed, fireplace, wallpaper, and floor lamp. Thank you so much @blurayne

blurayne

@anna815 What is your user name? I got several FR yesterday and I want to make sure I send to the right person. I do have the bed and the wallpaper and I will look for the fireplace and lamp. :) blurayne

lilstinky

Please send a Friend Request to momssanitytime. I have the lamp and fireplace to send.

Comments are closed.