I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,883 replies, has 519 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

5ginadog

I’m looking for Victorian stone pathways I’ve used all the ones I had and you can only get them irregularly at the curio shopand sometimes in adventure park. Thank you to everybody that reads this! -5ginadog

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi 5ginadog- I just sent some straight & curved tiles from two accounts – hope they help with your decorating- Enjoy! alphacat

oudoll2

Hi 5ginadog. I can send you some victorian tiles. I don’t want anything for them. Let me know your webkinz world user name and I’ll send you a friendship request. I’m B00T00. The o’s are actually zeroes. Have a great day!

andersonja

I only have 1 straight one but I’m more than willing to send it to help. Friend me @jba2017 if you want it

frankie98

Hey dogfish! Just wanted to say thank you for your generosity and sending me the missing costume pieces. The extra surprise of the cave girl costume is so adorable. I have never seen that before;0. My pests are so ready for Halloween and I can’t wait for the new trick or treat street to be available:) You are so kind and thoughtful. You said your grandma was going to handle your account while you are busy with your college life, so I would like to say a big thanks to her for her kindness as well. Hope you are doing well. We all want the best for you! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs! Thank you so much for sending the WackyER window to me! My Wacky room is perfect now. Also, thank you for the candy corn witch shoes:) i also wanted to thank you for offering to look for the Ice Palace wallpaper and Flooring. It means a lot that you would take the time to check for me, and try and help me with my search. I’m sure its probably hard to find so, thank you for your thoughtfulness. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know! Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

@frankie98, Hello! It took me awhile to search my rooms, the ice palace wallpaper and flooring were from a winterfest challenge in 2016, but they were not in my winterfest 2016 rooms so I had to check a lot of rooms before I found them (I really need to organize better!). At last, I did find one extra set, so I’m sending them to you right now. Enjoy! And, I can’t think of anything specific that I need right now, but I’ll post here if I ever organize my stuff to the point that I realize I’m missing something, LOL :)

frankie98

OH WOW!!! Thank you soooo much! I have so many pieces that would work so well with that wallpaper and flooring and I can’t wait to work on my room! I know what you mean about organizing, I can never find things when I’m searching for other people too< There has to be a better way! I hate that you had to go to so much searching for me but I appreciate it more than words can say. I'm so excited! YAY! Thank you and I hope to repay your kindness soon:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

It was no trouble at all! I love searching for items because I come across so many things that I had forgotten about. A very long time ago, we were advised to keep less than 100 items in our docks, otherwise it could slow down the game or something like that. So I used to just fill up rooms with random stuff to clear my dock. Last year I decided to at least organize all of my holiday stuff, but it is very slow going and I’ve only finished Easter and Fall Fest. I have a long way to go! XD

Hello! It’s been quite a few months since I’ve been on the forum, due to school and life (lol) but I was wondering if anyone knew if there are chair furniture items in ww that match the chairs from the dogs playing poker painting? I’d really like a set of four of them! I have oodles of things to trade :)

BeezKneez

I was just looking at all the chairs in the Wshop and didn’t see anything identical to the blue ones in the painting. I thought maybe the chunky red chairs would be a good substitute or perhaps the wood dance studio chairs because they look like folding chairs used with a card table.

Roxy616

Hi, @obvsaprincess, They appear to be either the Funky Girl Chair (from the W-Shop Funky Girl Theme) or the same chair design with slightly different coloring. I can send you four of those chairs, if you’d like…Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy616 :)

crisila2

Hi, I’ve been on Webkinz for years, but have never traded before. I would love to know how it works and I’m looking for anything have the first and second years. I have a lot from the other years and hope I can make a trade Thanks.

Hi! Basically what we do here is name a few specific items we’re looking for and someone may reply saying they have it. Lots of players here are willing to give you the item with out anything in return (I personally try to send a small gift in return as a thank you ) I’m not sure if I have anything that far back in Webkinz history, but I have lots of other things if you want to ask and see if I have :) my username is angelgirldog7

Comments are closed.