I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hey DF! I would love something for my lab! Only if its something you have and don’t need. I’m so happy to hear things are going well for you in college and you are loving it! We miss you on the forum and it’s nice to see you having some time to post! I wish I could send you something you need in return:) You are always so generous and helpful! I finally finished the “good” side of my forest thanks to you sending me the cherry blossom butterfly tree, it’s so perfect! Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sarah1215

Hi all! This is a total shot in the dark, but if anyone has any items relating to the Zodiac theme (any of the element costumes [except earth], any of the items from the room theme, or any random prizes), I have a bunch of different things that I would be willing to trade for them! I just purchased the Sagittarius Stag pet and received some items with the adoption and I have an item or two from random prizes here and there, but I would love to be able to set up my pet’s themed room well and eventually have all the pieces for all 4 costumes. Thank you so much!! (: ID: Clemson151298

Alphaowlbear

Hi Sarah1215 – I know I have some Zodiac costume pieces you can have – nothing needed in return – happy to pass along extras. I’m sure I have some Fire and some of the green Earth. Expect a friend request from alphacat :-)

Alphaowlbear

It’s Alphacat again – I just saw that you have the Earth – I have Fire and Air that I can send :-)

sarah1215

Thank you so so much!! I just received them and I can’t thank you enough for your kindness (: Please let me know if there’s anything you need and I’d be more than happy to send it to you if I have it!

frankie98

Hi sarah1215, just sent you the zodiac air costume pieces, I will send others if I find them. your friend frankie98:)

sarah1215

Thank you so much for sending them!! Please let me know if there’s anything else I can send you and I wish you good luck in finishing your Dr. Frankenstein Lab! I bet it looks fantastic! (:

dogfish

@sarah1215, Hi, if you send me a FR I can send the water costume , if you still need it. Nothing needed in return. I may have some zodiac, but need to find the time to search my accts. I keep that old stuff in storage, so it could take time to find. LMK which items you have so far. I’m going off line soon, but will check back tonight. Send a FR to walkincloset for the costume. DF

sarah1215

Thank you so much for sending it to me!! Please let me know if there’s anything I can send you that you’re looking for! (: As far as other zodiac items go, I only have the star crossed chest from the zodiac room theme, but you absolutely don’t have to go through all of your items in storage to find anything for me! I know from seeing other posts that you’re in college and I currently am too, so I know how spare time is hard to find.

dogfish

HI Sarah. I sent you a couple of “furniture” size zodiac PSI. After refreshing my memory, I realized those PSI are not too great for making a room. Unlike the rockerz or the gem PSI, they don’t have the items you need to complete a room. I used tons of estore for my room. I used some of those PSI as accents only. I did use the sundial and added chairs. That worked. I hope you didn’t send me your only Bone candy bag, LMK, cuz I have a lot of backup accts and I am a hoarder as well as a gifter. I never need anything sent back. oh I used the ancient beds in my zodiac room. LMK if you need that. It’s just a super bed, and I seldom open those boxes. Happy to help, DF

frankie98

Hi friends, I trying to finish my DR Frankenstein Lab, and I need the WIZARD FLOORING that is in the W shop as a deluxe item. Would someone please send it to me and I will send you the Kinz coins to buy it, or something else you may need! Thanks so much, your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

sarah1215

I can definitely do this for you! I’ll add you, my ID is Clemson151298 (I made it a long time ago, I have many regrets). Is there any possibility that you have anything from the Zodiac collection? Anything from the room theme, any of the costume pieces (besides the Earth one), or any of the random items? If not, it’s all good! I’m just looking for as many zodiac things I can find.

frankie98

Thank you and I’m sure I have some pieces to the zodiac clothing I can send you! I will check for other items that are zodiac related that I might have to send you:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

HI Sarah just sent you the LEO Zodiac Wall Plaque. Sorry that’s all I could find zodiac related, but if I come across anything else I will definitely send your way! And thank you for the surprises you sent! You are so kind:) your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, frankie…Sending you the flooring from the esh25 account, along with something else you may be able to use for your lab. If not, feel free to pass it along. No need to send coins…More than happy to help! Roxy

frankie98

Hi Roxy thank you so much! I love the extra items you sent! They will work perfect in my LAB! You always no the best things to send me to make my rooms look great! I love surprises:) Thanks for always helping me out. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

If anyone purchased the Magical Munchkin (green one), I would really love to add its PSF to my collection and can send the PSF for the Midnight Munchkin in return. Thanks! Roxy :)

dogfish

Hi Roxy, do you need that one PSF only? I have all three pets so need nothing sent back. Did you get the Weremonster ? LMK if you need that food. DF

Roxy616

Hi, @dogfish…Thank you so much for sending the PSF (and the new Gummy Monster Paws…I didn’t have that one either). I only bought the Midnight Munchkin but someone else had already sent me the PSF for the Mischievous Munchkin, so I now have all three. I didn’t get the Weremonster, so I really appreciate your offer for that PSF as well. You probably already have the Goblin Door, but in case you don’t, I’d be more than happy to send you some of the Moonberry Candy Corn. How is college life treating you so far? Hope you’re enjoying your classes. Thanks again for everything! Roxy <3

dogfish

Hi Roxy, I have the goblin door, but will be happy to send any foods you need. I know this is weird but I’m one of those kids that love school. LOL Always have. I absolutely love college and being independent. I get “care packages” from Granny but hey, a gilt has to eat. haha. Take care, DF

dogfish

@roxy616. GIRL not a gilt. which is not even a everyday word, unless you know your pigs LOL GTG see you guys later. DF OH PS Frankie , would you mind if I sent you something for your lab? It will be later or tomorrow. LMK DF

Roxy616

@dogfish, So glad to hear you’re loving it there at school…Nothing wrong with that!!! That’s great that your grandma sends you care packages, and you’re right, even independent girls have to eat and keep up their strength for all that studying! Lol…You take care, too. ~ Roxy

Okay, here goes. :) I’m not even sure if it’s tradeable, but if so, I’m looking to trade for my dream item: the Social Media Superstar Hoodie. I can’t imagine anyone being willing to trade one, and I completely understand that. But just in case any previous winners only cared about the trophy and have circulated the hoodie into trading, I’d be willing to offer any THREE of the current point purchase promo items (super spooky cookie dispenser, cobweb cotton candy maker, creepy gazebo, creepy crypt wallpaper, creepy crypt flooring, opal wardrobe). I’d need to know before those offers end on 10/27, though, because I’d need to get the right ones at the estore. I’m stocking up on points for Black Friday anyway and only collect clothes, so I’d happily trade multiples of the promo items. I’m willing to meet in trading room to make the trade, and I do have other things to offer, like LOTS of old mystery clothes. If you have the hoodie and are open to trading but that’s not what you’re looking for, let me know! Maybe we can work something out.

dogfish

Randa, In their supreme wisdom, Ganz made all the Social Media prizes Non sendable . I sure hope it stays that way, seeing it in “circulation” would make those items worthless. As worthless as other one of a kind items, like the Director Chair. BTW, some of those things can get your account permanently banned. Good luck with your clothing collection. C

Hi, @dogfish! Thank you so much for letting me know it’s nontradeable. That actually makes complete sense, but I couldn’t find that info in any of the sources I usually check, so I had to ask around just in case. I’ve been away from the game for a few years, unfortunately, so I’ve got a long enough catch-up list to find, lol. I’m kind of relieved I can just mark that one as unobtainable and move on. It won’t stress me out that way. :) I’m confused what you meant about permanent banning. How can those things get an account banned? By attempting to trade for them or what did you mean? I’m not familiar with the Directors Chair, but I just looked it up enough to see it’s a trophy. Sounds like there’s a story there, and I definitely don’t want to do anything to get banned, although I don’t pursue trophies anyway. Anyway, thank you for the reply!

dogfish

HI Randa, about 5 years ago some person was in the TR giving the director chair away to anyone. Well, Ganz knows like 2 people have won that item, so if they see you with several, your acct can be banned. There are other items like that and I stay away from them also. My main is huge and I’d be crushed if I lost it. Oh BTW I thought I had your RL email, but can’t find it. I sent you tons of clothing last time you were here, years ago. Sorry if I had it and lost it. I wanted to send you an email. Not sure but I think we spoke on insider too. I got banned from that site and never went back. LOL They read my private messages and that creeped me out. I gift too much and they had an issue with that. Oh well. See ya DF

@dogfish, yes, I definitely remember you! I wasn’t sure you’d remember who I was, so I didn’t say anything, but I was so glad to see that you’re still part of the Webkinz universe, and it’s great to talk to you again! I think I sent you approximately 2 million marshmallow and acorn requests because I was so happy to see I had at least one friend still playing. :) Yes, we used to talk on insider and I think a group on fb too, but I can’t find my login to either one. I’m locked in fb’s identity confirmation loop and can’t get in that account. I’d love to hear from you through email and catch up, but I’m not sure how to get it to you. I’m guessing that posting gmail users here is a big no-no. That’s awful about insider. I can’t imagine why that would be an issue, but I remember they were funny about some things. It’s great hearing from you! Have a great one RandaWeb523

dogfish

Randa, I just read pages and pages of our conversations on FB. Too bad I didn’t see any email info. I guess you could check your contacts for mine. It has the word choco in it. LMK if you get back on FB. I’m so glad I used my Grands maiden name, a real name, never had a bit of the trouble all the Ms Webkinz have had, but still incognito. No stupid stuff coming back to me when I’m old. LOL Take care, C

Comments are closed.