I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,720 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cowluva

Looking for the Stainless Steel Mega Fridge if anyone has one they no longer are in need of. My username is cowluva :) Thanks so much! How is everyone doing today?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello cowluva. I have one I can send my friend. Send a FR to Petlover365Bark. Will send right over when I accept. Take care. Unicorn

boggangirl

Does anyone have any extra Strawberry rainboots, eggscellent spring glasses or flowery print dress to spare?

PEBBLES1973

I need 4 quilted robin tiles from last year to finish a room. my username is NITA007 the 0′s in my username are zeroes. thanks

lilstinky

Hey, PEBBLES1973 – I sent two of them (that’s all I had). I hope you can get the others. ~ momssanitytime

szivarvany5

I did not have any luck last month with the white wildflowers on the Vacation Wheel last month. If anyone has extras I would be so grateful! Also, does anyone have a pond from this months` wheel? Thank you and stay healthy!

bluerobin

I have two extra white wildflowers you can have! Could you send a friend request to sarahblarabee?

lilstinky

@szivarvany5 – I will send the shallow swimming pond. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Anyway, I was able to talk to MLP!!! So many months without seeing her and she told me to tell you guys this. First of all, she misses ALL of you guys. Second, her bunny died and she has been going through tough times right now (I don’t want to name them just in case I might get banned from Webkinz Newz). Her mom is going to take away KC Plus from her account and we might not be able to talk to her again. But, if she gets social media, she might be able to message me and I will be able to talk to her again and give you guys the info of what is happening! Hopefully that will be very soon. :( I hope you all are doing good during this time and stay safe. Unicorn

Comments are closed.