I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

OMG DF! Thank you sooo much for the amazing items you sent for my DR Frankenstein’s Lab! So perfect! My room looks awesome now! I appreciate your generosity so much and everyone here is so amazing! Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

Hi Frankie, I just told Liberty (my good friend) how my Weird Science room is one of my faves. I used everything I could find that looks atomic. Guessing you have the Dr Frankenkinz bed. I used the thinking chair and that cool chair I sent you. The social media sofas work good. I also threw it some Kooky scientist items. LMK if you need any old Halloween stuff or science like things. IMO those walls and floor rock my soxs LOL If you need bed boxes LMK also. DF

frankie98

Hey DF, Yes I have the bed and that was I first thing I started with! I just finished my room. The chair you sent was the final touch I needed and I had the perfect spot. I used some coffins and made a little graveyard for the DR. to get some body parts for his creations LOL;0 I also used a lot of the Kooky Scientist items. I had and this cool glowing thing Roxy sent (not sure what its from) but works perfect! I agree those walls and floor are pretty awesome! The room takes on a whole different dimension when you add them! Thanks so much for being a great friend:) your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

This sounds amazing!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I’m working on my Cool Cave and am looking for a couple more Blue Crystal Flowers and Blue Crystal Rock Clusters from the Adventure Park. PLMK if you are looking for something, too. BTW – I just found out yesterday that those Crystal flowers can be rotated to show different sizes – two tall versions and two small versions – After all these years I just find that out – D’oh! alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! I have some Blue Crystal Rock Clusters I will be happy to send you:) Yeah about those flowers I just figured that out too not to long ago LOL:) your friend frankie98:)

sarah1215

Hi! I just sent you some Blue Crystal Rock Clusters! I’ll check and see if I have any Blue Crystal Flowers hanging out somewhere and if I do, I’ll be sure to send them to you (:

Alphaowlbear

A big shout out to frankie98, Clemson151298, and 98654321 for the blue flowers and rock clusters! I so appreciate your gifts – please let me know if you are looking for anything so I can return the favor. I have all that I need and my room is coming along nicely :-) alphacat

lilstinky

@alphaowlbear – Just sent a blue crystal flower; nothing needed in return. Thank you for the info about rotating the flowers. I never tried it, so I didn’t know they would change – oops! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Traveller, thank you for the yummy treats you sent me! You are so kind! I love getting surprises from my friends! Also congrats of your Best Friends Café! I love it and you did a great job! Good luck! Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

Thanks frankie98! I can hardly wait to see your Dr Frankenstein’s Lab. So creative to include a graveyard so he can get his body parts. Your friend Traveller.

I am looking for a halloween wall hanging, spooky ghost plushie, spooky bunch of balloons, 2 haunted dog houses, and a purple lava lamp (violet volcano lamp) to finish a room. If anyone has these for trade please let me know thanks!

frankie98

BIG thank you for the surprise of the Tropical Party Dresses! Love them and they are perfect to go with the Tropical Party wigs. Thank you so much for your generosity and for thinking of me:) Your friend frakie98:)

Comments are closed.