I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,939 replies, has 738 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alilkitten

Hi! I need the year four time capsule prizes and the cover story from the Webkinz Newz Week challenge. I planned on finishing it over the weekend and logging in for the capsule, but I had a bad reaction to a shot that made me very sick. Please reply with what you would like me to send in Kinzpost in exchange (I would go to the trading room but I can’t guarantee when I’ll be on due to schoolwork). My username is Dinorawr247!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @alilkitten, I have extra and will be happy to send those to you. Hope you have a great week and are doing well! Roxy :)

kittymade10

Hey everyone! Does anyone have any extras of the birthstone glasses? I really want to start collecting them, so if anyone has any extras please let me know! I have rare items, holiday items, and valued items for trade. Let me know what you’re looking for. Thanks!

AbbyLC200u

Hi @kittymade10! I believe I have extras of a couple pairs of the birthstone glasses. If you send a friend request to AbbyLC2007, I can send you them later today. Do you have any items from the rare Medieval theme? If not, you do not need to send anything in return. Have a wonderful day! -Abby

kittymade10

Hi @AbbyLC200u! Oh that’s great! My friend requests are finally working again, so I sent the request! Yay! :D I have the medieval pig tapestry. The other items from the theme are currently in my pets room unfortunately. I hope you have a great day as well!

Hi lilstinky. I’ve sent you a friend request. Hope it works. I’m trying to complete an outfit and think the sailors cap would work best. Is there anything you’ve been looking for? Keep safe.

lilstinky

I sent both caps to you, so you can choose which one matches the outfit. I posted in the “For Trade” section, and it looks like you’ve replied (hasn’t moderated yet). Thank you for asking!

CinnamonGSD

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone had the link’d arcade game unit or midnight carousel horse PSI for trade? If anyone does please let me know, I am making an arcade room and I would love to have these two items included in it :)

CinnamonGSD

Hello everyone! I am looking for the link’d arcade unit from spree. If anyone has it for trade please let me know! :)

Stormywings

Hi @CinnamonGSD I myself actually just asked for this same item and two very kind members sent one to me. You are welcome to the extra :) Friend me at UN: Stormywings (I’m having trouble sending fr or else I’d send you one). Nothing needed in return! Nice to make a new friend! —Stormy

CinnamonGSD

Omg that would be awesome, I’ll friend you right now! My username is LizJM! Thanks a bunch stormy, I’m always excited to make new friends! :) -Dawn

Comments are closed.