I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,720 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 5 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello Webkinz Friends please see my not under let’s make a deal.. To long to retype. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi webkinzplayer1212, sorry to hear you have been unwell.I hope you are on the mend now. I am interested in the year 10 window. Is there anything you’ve been looking for and I’ll see if I have it. My user name is maidoforleans. Best wishes to you and your family.

Roxy616

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212, So very sorry to hear you’ve been battling the virus…Sending thoughts and prayers your way and hoping that you feel better very soon. If there’s anything you need, I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it, and I would love to have you as a new friend, so please send a friend request to Roxy616. Hugs, Roxy616 <3

elli313

Hey everyone! I really need the Year 4 and Year 5 time capsule puzzle pieces! If there’s anything I can trade for them please let me know!

Alicia1

i can give it to you if you need just the puzzles give me you pet name

leapcub

@elli313 I believe I have them. Im not sure which ones are which as they are not labeled. my main account is leapcub but please add theapotato19 because that account has the pieces. only food or non wshop clothing is asked in return :)

laughable921

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your generosity on my last post, I was so excited to receive the rose tiles <3 I have another request. I was wondering if anyone had extras of any of the quilted robin tiles (there are checked, polka dots, striped, holiday, etc). I'm looking for a variety so I would appreciate any of them if you have any extras. I'm also hoping to get some of the Halloween slime tiles, especially green, but I wouldn't mind any of the colors. I know those are a little older though! Again, let me know if you are looking for anything specific in return and I will look for what I have :) My username is 831crescent.

Roxy616

Hi, @laughable921, Just sent a few of the Green Ooze Tiles and can send more later tonight. I also have extra of each of the six patterns of Quilted Tiles and would be happy to send you some…Nothing needed in return. In order to get these to you faster, I’ll send you friend requests from my two smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard, so as soon as you accept those, I’ll send two more packages out to you today, with more to follow tonight. Hope you have a great week! Roxy :)

lilstinky

@laughable921 – I sent three random quilted tiles. Hope you can get what you need to complete the room. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I hope everyone had as much fun with the rainbow frosting event as I did – I had a blast whenever I won the older eggs from 2011-14, the years I was on a break. I am looking for two prizes, the Bunny Top Hat (it’s pink) from 2011 and the Fuzzy Bunny Slippers (they are white) from 2012. I have for trade a Candy Eggs Picnic Basket from 2011, Spring Blossom Blazer 2011, Spring Chick Dress 2012, Bunny Bow Hat 2012, Springtime Coat 2013, Blue Sky Boots 2014, Ducky Smock 2014, Sweet Tulip Shoes 2015, and Sprigged Flower Dress 2015, plus lots of the prizes from more recent years or perhaps something else you are looking for. Thanks so much! – alphacat

frankie98

HI alphacat! Hope you had a great weekend! I have the white bunny slippers that I am happy to send you:) Nothing needed in return and I will check for the pink bunny top hat, I have to check I know I didn’t get one this time but I might have one is storage? Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – the white bunny slippers would be wonderful – thank you so much! That event was so much fun – although the blank 2012 eggs, not so much – lol – alphacat

frankie98

HI me again! I found the pink bunny top hat! YAY! I thought I had one somewhere:) I’ll send it to your other account if that’s ok? I loved the event too! I wish I would have gotten the white choc eggs:/ I seem to get mostly 2020 eggs and the same prizes but I still loved watching those little eggs pop open:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again frankie98 – you are an angel – thank you for the hat! Is there any of the prizes that you are looking for? JLMK. alphacat

blurayne

Hello alphacat, sorry I don’t have the hat your are looking for. I just wanted to agree with you on how much fun this event was. I got so many of the prizes that I was missing and had so much fun making and opening the eggs. I hope they do this again. I wish they would give us the option to buy different frosting to make the older white eggs next time. Have a great day! :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Ooohh – that’s a great idea about the different frosting next year!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – did you ever find the Rose Zircon and Topaz gemstone glasses that you were looking for? Sorry I did not see your post until I caught up reading the forums this weekend. Please let me know if you still need them :-) alphacat

lilstinky

No, I haven’t found them yet. The “For Trade” page is not used very often, so my post may not have been seen by many people yet.

Alphaowlbear

Great! I will send those two pairs of glasses right away – my glasses collections are complete so I’m happy to send the extras :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.