I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

@dogfish – thank you so much for the mummy cookies! They are so adorable, that I laughed when I saw them. I appreciate your thinking of me and keeping me up-to-date with the new dispenser foods. You are so generous! ~ momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

Hey everyone! I’m sorry if I’m asking for too much so I completely understand if no one can help but I’m REALLY close to finishing my super bed collection. I just need the jewelry box bed, the sewing superstar bed, the Dr. Frankenkinz lab bed, and the night at the movies bed. I have some PSI and rares like the flying carpet bed and the dreamy gazebo bed I could trade in return. Those are just a couple examples so let me know what else you’re looking for if you’re not interested in those! emmapants

Roxy616

Hi, @EmmaFett, Just sent you the Jewelry Box Bed, Sewing Superstar Bed, and Dr. Frankenkinz Lab Bed…Nothing needed in return. Happy to help with your collection, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

EmmaFett

Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity Roxy!! It was a really pleasant surprise to log on and see your present! After years I’m finally pretty much done my collection xD I can’t thank you enough -emmapants

Traveller

Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if Ganz ever created an ice fishing hole? I can’t find a reference to it in the kinzpedia but you guys are pros! I’m looking for one if anyone has one to share. Many thanks, Traveller.

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller…There’s an Ice Fishing Hole that’s the PSI of the Penguin (retired Oct. 2008). Really wish I had one I could send you but keeping my fingers crossed that someone will have it for you. ~ Roxy :)

EmmaFett

Hi Traveller! I don’t know if there is an ice fishing hole but the penguin PSI is similar to one. I can send you it if you want! -emmapants

Traveller

@EmmaFett Thanks so much! That would be great! Do you need any PSF? I have the grey wolf, the rockerz horse, the sparkle penguin, the earth dog, the maine coon cat, and some others if you are interested. Let me know! Traveller

EmmaFett

@Traveller no problem! The PSI is on its way :) and sure I would love any PSF! emmapants

Traveller

Hi EmmaFett Thank you for the ice fishing hole. It’s perfect! I sent through some food but not psf (saw your message too late). Will follow up tomorrow and the next few days. Hugs from a grateful friend. Traveller.

libertynews

@dogfish Just wanted to say Thank You my friend. Happy Day. Hope the weather is as nice there as it is here. ☺☺☺ liberty

dogfish

Hi Liberty, sorry but it’s Ugly Day here. Been dark outside all day. With some luck this means a cold front is on it’s way. It’s like living in a green house. LOL I sure wish we were in touch in RL, I know my granny didn’t send the wig. I have extras too. She knows now to send any of those free promos. I seldom dress most of my pets so never need many. LMK if you need anything. Hugs, DF

73kibarry

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to post on here but wasn’t able to for a few days and don’t know why. I am suddenly missing, for a week now, so many items from my dock. I checked all of my rooms and NOTHING. I had rare clothes, POM items, I can’t remember everything because it’s been so frusrtating. If anyone has anything I’d appreciate it! I also had a bunch of black and orange items to use for my POM room and they are gone. I still have a lot of items left and will happily trade anything you ask for that I can. Stinks that most of my exclusive items were in the Mystery Bags and I can’t trade those KiBarry73 PS I’m sorry I know this is kind of vague

Alphaowlbear

Hi 73kibarry – oh my – this sounds so horrible – I have no idea what could have caused this. Are items missing from rooms as well or just from your dock? Many years ago players used to be warned about having too many pets or too many items in our dock because of the possibility of that causing the account to bog down and glitch, however, with advances in the technology I think that is no longer a concern. I would change my password – any chance your account has been hacked? I would also definitely Email Webkinz Support at webkinzsupport@ganz.com. These forums were not being moderated Friday – Monday as Canada celebrated the Thanksgiving Holiday. I’ll help you in any way I can replacing items – please update your situation – I wish I could help more. alphacat

73kibarry

I did email them, immediately, and they said there was nothing they could do. :(

Oh no! That sounds horrible! I hope you will be ok. I can try to help with any missing items you want. JLMK Unicorn

73kibarry

Thank you, thank you all!

Kashimagic

Hey 73kibarry, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I have been having trouble with my dock also. Your post scared me enough that I bought 10 large rooms yesterday and I have been filling them up with dock items. I still have a lot in my dock but it seems to be not as glitchy. I also sent you a few items, hope they help. Your friend blurayne

73kibarry

Thank you!!! Yeah I’m moving things out of my dock, I think that was part of the reason

EmmaFett

Hey kibarry, that’s horrible…I was literally just planning on redecorating my entire house by emptying all of the rooms that haven’t been touched in like 5 years (123 to be exact…) so that would’ve been…A LOT of items lol. But now that I’m hearing about this I’m too scared to have any items in my dock at all. I’ll try to look for items that fit your description and send some to you, I’m sure I have stuff somewhere. I’m really sorry this happened to you and I hope Ganz can fix it. Have you tried contacting them? -emmapants

Comments are closed.