I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any extra trick or treat bag clothing belt like the purple monster one and the skeleton one? Was hoping to get them but it’s to late for me to do it now… Please see it in your heart that if someone or anyone could help a guy out that Believes that Halloween means alot to him and I will indeed return a item in exchange for them please let me know asap my username is Blondie123BBB thanks everyone I owe you big time! Have a great day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Good News – You have not missed the Boney Candy Bag – you can still get one by watching the latest Podkinz episode and get the code that is shown at the end.

Alphaowlbear

I just checked the dates on the current Halloween Candy challenge – the challenge is active to Oct. 25 so you still have time to earn the Creature candy Bag prize.

Hi ya everyone! Thank you for all helping me put together my Rocky room. It looks awesome. I will be sending my design in shortly. Now that I have finished that room, I have another room design. Of course, I wouldn’t be able to do it without your help. I’m thinking I would start a backyard. I’m looking for the Garden Shed (deluxe day June 2018), Garden Patio Sink (deluxe day September 2018), Garden Hanging Baskets (deluxe day May 2017), Garden Patio Chairs/ Table/ BBQ/ Fireplace (flower collection event 2015) and the Garden Patio Tile. Thanks again! Unicorn

Alphaowlbear

Hey animalmomkls- the Freaky Forest Wallpaper was the prize for completing the clubhouse trick or treat event in 2016, the year after the main theme was introduced. So it was one per account – if it had been a Wshop item I would have bought many of them. I’m so glad we have the chance to get more of the Freaky Forest during the countdown – it’s one of my favorite themes. Have a great weekend! alphacat :-)

73kibarry

Hey guys, thanks. I just tried replying and it’s not going through again for some reason. I did contact them but they said there was nothing they could do. Time to fill my rooms I guess :(

dogfish

@73kibarry, if you don’t mind me asking, were the missing items from the trade room? Or in other words, not yours originally. I’ve had things go missing before, but once it was my best friend helping herself. Back in the old days, LOL ganz was able to tell you who sent what where. But also there are so many “fake” items floating around, they become what I call ghost items and can’t be sent, worn, put away or placed in a room and eventually just disappear from the dock. These items can sit in the dock for weeks before this happens, so it’s very strange. The last time I had something disappear, I was told to change my PW. I knew the one person that went on did not empty all my berry jars, so I just got mad then got over it. Good luck DF

73kibarry

I don’t think they were from the trade room, I’ve never had good luck in there. These were definitely. What do you mean fake items?

Hey friends! So, I was wondering, how do I create a parent account? I was planning to enable kinzchat plus, but I’m not sure how to do it. Take care. Unicorn

Oh! I figured it out. Never mind! :)

Comments are closed.