I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello! I am looking for a few different things. Please let me know if you have any of these for trade!
      -Diary (from the wheel of wow)
      -Lightning Bug grass tiles (I now have half of all the tiles I need, but I still need more to complete my room!)
      -Presto plush
      -Hope plush
      Thank you in advance! My WUN is the same as on here :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ponyunicorn

Would a deluxe member be able to send me some of the frozen river pieces from the new Countryside Christmas theme? I would be more than happy to send something back, or coupons/coins if you’d prefer. UN ponyunicorn, thank you!

dogfish

@ponyunicorn, Hi. I can send whatever you need from the new theme. I haven’t been on yet, but will soon. I am at the Granny’s house so will be on and off all day. JLMK what else you need. DF

ponyunicorn

Thank you to everyone who sent tiles! And @dogfish I appreciate the offer but I have more than enough for now :)

dogfish

@ponyunicirn, NP, but I sent yesterday. I sent from 3 accts I think,maybe 4. LOL It’s good to have extra, with the snow coming soon. DF

Does anyone have the new Blanche plush from party loot bags? I can’t seem to get one. I am having many problems with parties. I am also looking for lightning bug grass tiles. Let me know! My WUN is the same as on here. Thanks!

Ellie1953

@jessicarandolph Hi Did you manage to get any items you missed over the months? Extras I have are Flower Collection, Marshmallow Collection, Acorn Collection, Halloween Challenge, Ghost Freaky Forest Wallpaper, Bake Sale items, Backyard Dig, Pink Picnic Blanket, Wackyer Zingoz Outfit, Purple Football Outfit and Apple Farmers Satchel. If you need any of these let me know.

I did not. What would you like for the items?

Ellie1953

@jessicarandolph These were all freebies (and my extras) so nothing needed. If you do have extras of the pink or blue crystal rock clusters or Victorian paths or any Tetra Terrain Tundra tiles that would be great. I’ll send items from my other account also, UN 1998pages.

Thanks so much! Ill send you the rock clusters and victorian pieces that I have extra off. Unfortunately, I do not have any tundra tiles.

Ellie1953

@jessicarandolph About the Bake Sale items, I sent the book, see which items you want and how many. I can either send the ingredients or make the items and send them. I have about 15 of each ingredients. Love the Rock Clusters Thanks

@Ellie1953 First of all that’s really really cool making furniture out of food. and I don’t care which way you send it. whichever way you find easiest. Thank you so much for all this stuff. you’ve sent me alot.

leenie

Ellie, I’ll help you out. How many tundra tiles did you need? Please send notes back.

Ellie1953

@leenie Hi 5 tiles would finish my room but I would be happy with even one. Thank you

@Ellie1953 – I have Victorian Garden paths you can have – what are you still needing? I have at least one tile of each kind.

Ellie1953

@doodlebug72898 Hi. I could use 2 straights and 1 curve paths. Thank you for the offer, is there anything I can send you in return? UN the same

@Ellie1953 – I will check what I have and send you whatever I’ve got! Just send non-PSF foods back. :-)

amazingv100

Hello! If you have any extra collection items, bake sale goods, the Backyard Dig, the Apple Farmer Satchel, and the Zingoz outfit, could you send them over? Thank you! :) I am cm200993 on Webkinz. @Ellie1953

ponyunicorn

Does anyone have a spare of the gooseberry pie from the Wheel of Wow? I just can’t seem to win one! UN ponyunicorn, thank you :)

leenie

@ponyunicorn, I’ll send it to you.

kittymade10

I’m pretty sure I do. Let me check!

Comments are closed.