I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,345 replies, has 549 voices, and was last updated by  bubbashuka 5 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cutey531

Can anyone send me some of the Countryside Christmas room theme? My username is cutey531.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi cutey531 – expect a friend request from alphacat2. I’d be happy to send you some of that theme from the mobile app. Nothing is needed in return – happy to help.

Alphaowlbear

Hi cutey531 – I sent the Countryside Christmas Walls, Floor, and the Togaggan Hill. I’ll be able to send more tomorrow. Enjoy! alphacat

cutey531

Do you happen to have the Freaky Forest Wallpaper? If you do please send it to me. Thanks!!!

cutey531

Thank you so much alphacat2!!!!

frankie98

Thank you to my amazing friend who sent me the beautiful snow walls and floors! You are way to generous! I think I have a secret Santa:) Your friend frankie98:)

calicomania

Hello everyone! I’m getting some new pets soon so I’m looking for some clothes items the Girl’s Figure Skating Outfit and Skates, Polarberry Sunglasses, Polarberry Knapsack, Plaid Santakinz Cap, Black Cowboy Hat, Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs, and the Sweet Snowflake Coat. I really appreciate the help!

Alphaowlbear

hi calicomania – what is your username, please? I have the Plaid Santakinz Cap and the Girls Figure Skates you want. I also have Pink Figure Skates if you want a pair of those – JLMK – alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @calicomania, Just sent you the Polarberry Sunglasses and Knapsack and the Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs…Also have the Black Cowboy Hat for you, which I’ll send later tonight. Enjoy! Roxy616 :)

bubbashuka

Hello everybody! Happy (late) Thanksgiving!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been active… I promise I will be soon! :) My little sister recently started Webkinz, and she constantly gets low on food and I’m wondering if any of you can help her out and send some food? Her username is limabean16. She only plays on Fridays and holidays, so I will go on and accept requests but she will open everything. Be prepared for possible gifts… She loves getting and giving them! ;) Thank you to anybody that does… She will appreciate them very much! <3

frankie98

Happy to send some food to your lil sis, FR from love9050, Nothing needed in return. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi bubbashuka – I’d be glad to friend your little sister and send food packages. Expect a friend request from alphacat2 – it’s one of my smaller accounts but I have tons of food on it and I log on every day so send me candy cane requests – it’s so nice of you to help her out :-) alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @bubbashuka, Great to hear from you again…You’ve been missed! Will be more than happy to send your little sister both food and some coins, along with some garden seeds so she will be able to harvest those to feed her pets as well. Sending her friend requests now from my main account as well as my two smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy616 <3

bubbashuka

Thank you so much, everyone!! She is going to be thrilled. :) I’ll go accept the requests asap. And @Roxy616: missed you (and everybody else) too, I’m glad I’m back! Thanks again. :)

lilstinky

Welcome back – you have been missed! Will be happy to send a FR, and some food. ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi bubbashuka, I would love to help your sister out. I have tons of food that I can send. I will send a FR today. Your friend, animalmomkls : ). P.S. Welcome back

shimmershine

Hi @bubbashuka, I have lots of fun foods that I can send to her as well. Please send an FR to Starsqqo! :)

bubbashuka

Thank you!! She is going to be thrilled!

bbykinzxo

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful thanksgiving weekend! I’m making a Frozen / Elsa inspired room and I’m looking for Winterfest 2016 prizes such as: ice palace wall & floor, winterfest bouncy castle, winterfest window, fancy frozen piano, winterfest staircase, basically anything ice/winter themed! I know some of those are very rare so let me know what you are wanting and I’ll do my best to help you! much love!

Comments are closed.