I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,849 replies, has 635 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Actually scratch the Garden Patio Sink off. I can use the sink from the flower collection in May. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last posted something I needed. I am looking for a Garden Patio Sink from a past Deluxe Day, or a Summer Patio Cook Station from the 2017 Super Summer Mystery Bag. Also, does anyone know if the Garden Patio Sink functions as a sink? Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Hey Unicorn, Can you send over a fr to my webkinzplayer110106 account. I’ve got items there for you and I can’t shift anything else around :( Otherwise I’ll send tomorrow.

Hey webkinzplayer1212. I tried sending the FR to that account but all my invites are out. :( Once someone accepts my FR hopefully I can send it to your other account.

explore9

Hi everyone! I feel bad for asking but does anyone have an extra bake sale square or an extra campkinz lake tile from this past bake sale? Thanks! -Explore9

Sent. Enjoy!

pikachu7777

Do you need any more bake sale foods? I have extras!

frankie98

Thank you DF! You are unreal! Once again you have come to my decorating rescue! Can’t thank you enough! You are an amazing and generous friend:) Your forever grateful friend frankie98)

Does anyone have any kinzville acedemy prizes they would be willing to send me? my Webkinz username is locococoapuff.

I have a couple of recess foods I can send. Please send a FR to Petlover365Bark and once I accept, I will send them over.

Sparky1109

I can send you a couple! Send a FR to Sparky1109 :-)

Comments are closed.