I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,749 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

colagirl7

hey my UN is colagirl7. Does anyone have an extra Forest Tiled Counter, Forest Tiled Dining Table, Forest Tile Dining Chairs, Forest Tile Fridge, Forest Tiled Sink, and Forest Green Couch. Send a FR if you have any of these items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have the counter and couch. Will send tomorrow since I sent you something already. Enjoy. Unicorn

colagirl7

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hello webkinz friends ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ , I am looking for the Fresh Cut Flowers that is on the Vacation Wheel. Unfortunately, I always get stuck on the fishing hat XD I was hoping to at least have a few for my home before it’s removed from the wheel, but until now my chances seem only to grow slimmer XD If anyone has any extras available, would be awesome, thanks for reading ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ. Webkinz user is acacsss

bananasbw

@ClairebearWebkinz…as I am going backwards today, you will see I replied to your post on the next page 932 :D I have sent a few of the Fresh Cut Flowers. Your friend, banansbw

CastilloFam

HI all! I missed getting on for years 5 & 8 time capsules. If anyone has extra floor puzzle pieces from those two days that you could sen me, I would appreciate it! Happy to trade/offer something in return! Also if anyone has an extra Item from days 2, 4, 14 (gem mine cart, podium, magic W bookshelf) Thank you!!! MICHAELANDMADISON

Hi@CastilloFam I can send you the puzzle pieces. No need to send anything back! :-) Sandi

CastilloFam

Thank You!!!

Hello my friend! We have been friends for many years. I believe since inside days. We just exchanged packages one day last week! I can send all those items to you. I believe we are friends on several accounts. I have 12 accounts now. If not I will send over fr.

HeyHey M&M, I’ve sent the podium and w bookshelf from the account you know. If you’ll send fr to webkinzplayer1010, webkinzplayer110106, and/or webkinzplayer1212 I’ll send the gem cart. Awesome to see you here!

colagirl7

hey my UN is colagirl7, does anyone have an extra soft gray armchair.

14wehttam

Hey everyone I’ve never owned a super bed and would be so greatful if anyone has an extra one?? Also I’m making a Dex Dangerous room and just need some more wall decor if anyone has spare! Add me :))) 14wehttam

dogfish

@14wehttam, Hi, I just sent you some things from clo93, can you tell me if you got 3 items. My acct has the please wait glitch and the boxes have been glitched for a long time, always giving the “something inside them” message. So I’m not sure all 3 items got sent. I never need a return gift, been playing a long time and have lots to share. DF

Comments are closed.