I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,634 replies, has 629 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mirforbjs

Hi, everyone! I am looking for the pink lemonade stand that was on the super wheel. For trade I have the domo roboto dresser, formula blackboard, jumbleberry tractor, Daisy diner dishwasher, and the field of daisies wallpaper. Or let me know what else you would like in exchange. Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello @mirforbjs, I just sent you the Pink Lemonade Stand. I ended up with 2 of them so it was an extra. Happy to help a good friend. Happy a great weekend! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Yay! Blurayne to my rescue, LOL! Thank you so, soooo much!! :D

aidcon81

hello all does anyone have a sparkle kitten visor or the summer dots dress? I can trade other mystery for them thank you aidcon81

mirforbjs

I am 90% sure that I have the sparkle kitten visor, just need to find it. I always hate when Webkinz names clothes starting with the letter S because it takes forever to scroll through my dock, LOL! I’ll send you a friend request from mirforbjs

aidcon81

Thank You very much. i see my friend Blurayne has already answered your request above. please let me know any other item you may need thanks again your friend aidcon81

mirforbjs

I really hope I sent you what you wanted! It was called the Glitter Cat Visor Wig :)

aidcon81

mirforbjs thank you very much it was exactly what my friend needed. your friend aidcon81

mirforbjs

No problem! And nothing needed right now, thank you!

Hiya aidcon81! I wish I had but I don’t. I’ll be coming back to the clubhouse at 3pm est tomorrow. See ya there!

aidcon81

cant wait till your back

Roxy616

Hi, @aidcon81, Sent you the Summer Dots Dress, along with the matching bow and slippers. Nothing needed in return…Happy to help! Hope you’re doing well ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

aidcon81

Roxy616 thank you very much for the outfit please let me know what i can send you your friend aidcon81

CloudyCastle

Looking for an Apple Pie Bed to complete my Snow White room? It’s the last item I need and I cannot find it through trading. Will trade for a Butterfly Dreams Bed or the Fairykinz Bed. Thank You!!!

PEBBLES1973

cloudy castle i have the bed you need. my username is NITA007 the 0′s in my username are zeroes. When I got the bed I accidentally traded a chef gazpacho stove, and got ripped off. i hardly bring rare items to the trading room because of that. Please add me. i use a whimsy dragon named Aria when i’m in the trading room

Hey Cinnamon, I resent the giant zangoz plush this morning. No clue where the other went to. So far no luck on rafi plush or christmas trees. My friend I thought for sure would have it had surgery and is still recuperating. have a great weekend :)

Hey @alphaowlbear Sadly the red riding hood dress is not kinzpostable :(

Comments are closed.