I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,767 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

@Roxy616 I am so sorry to hear that your mother passed away. I am sending my love, hugs and prayers. Your friend blurayne.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @blurayne…I truly appreciate it. It means so much to have made such incredible and caring friends as those I’ve been lucky enough to come to know through Webkinz…The depth of support and generosity shown here is truly amazing, and I’m so grateful for all of you. Thank you, too, for your kindness and friendship, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dear friend Roxy, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this holiday time and always. Big hugs, your friend frankie98

Roxy616

Thank you so much for your kind words, frankie…I truly appreciate it. Your friendship, and that of others on the forum, means more than I can even begin to tell you and has been such a comfort to me during these past months at a time when I needed it most. Wishing you a joyous holiday season, and thank you again for your caring and compassion. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

73kibarry

Roxy, I’m so sorry about your mom. My dad passed almost three years ago from issues with his liver from a medication. I am sending you love and strength, especially during this time of the year. You are a truly generous person with a heart of gold and i can’t stand thinking of you in pain. Your friend, KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, Thank you so much for your kind words, and I’m so very sorry to hear about your dad…Losing a parent is heartbreaking, and you’re right, this time of the year can make the loss seem even more pronounced, but I hope that through this holiday season, the cherished memories of times spent with your dad will bring you some peace and comfort. Thank you, too, for being such a wonderful friend. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

EsorNorDorf

I’m so sorry for your loss, Roxy. Virtual hugs from me. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you only the best, and hope things do get better.

Roxy616

@EsorNorDorf, Thank you so very much for your thoughts and prayers…I appreciate it more than I can say, and I hope you have a truly wonderful holiday season. ~ Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, I would like to start working on a new room. I’m looking for any items from the QUILTED CHRISTMAS ?? Box. These items which are also included in the 2019 GINGERKINZ GIFT STOCKING and the 2019 HOLIDAY GIFT STOCKING. If you have any extra items you don’t want and are willing to part with then I would love to get whatever you have. I have plenty to offer to trade for the items. Your friend ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

@bonesbongo, Sending you a Dining Table, Dining Chair, and Divider. Plan to buy a few more stockings at some point, so will be more than happy to send any other items I may get. Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift you sent. That was incredibly kind and generous of you. Hugs your friend ~shelkinz67

Does anyone happen to have a Sweet Purple Kitten Dress or Gold Sequin Hair Bow available for trade? I can offer multiple mystery/promo clothing for each of them. I have many mystery clothing pieces from all years available for trade. If you have either of these for trade, just let me know what you’re looking for!

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, I’m guessing you are the one who sent me the lovely gift (lamp) last week. Thank you so much, friend! I miss being on these forums but you guys are so fast in responding and I’m usually days behind, lol! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

Roxy616

Hi, MamaBear, It’s so great hearing from you, and yes, it was me. Thought of you, of course, when I saw that it was a flamingo! Really miss getting to talk with you here on the forum, but I know that with work (and life, in general), there never seems to be enough hours in the day. Hope you are well and that you have a wonderful holiday season! I’m having a tough time this year trying to find my holiday spirit, though, because I lost my mom toward the end of October, after a year-long battle with cancer. She had mixed results from her treatment (chemo/radiation) throughout, with her last scan in September showing a significant improvement in the affected areas of her liver, but then three weeks later, in mid-October, we were told that it had aggressively spread to multiple parts of her body, including her brain, and that there was nothing more they could do. Just five short days after that, she was gone. It happened so suddenly, I haven’t really had time to process it, but I’m at least thankful that she’s not suffering anymore. Anyway, miss you lots, my friend, and wishing you much joy.

Oh no, @Roxy616 I’m so sorry for your loss. I also lost my mom to liver cancer, but it’ll be 19 years in February. The grief never goes away, but over time the pain eases. Sending you some virtual hugs to help you through the holiday season and beyond. Your friend, Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi…Thank you so much, and I’m so very sorry that you lost your mom as well. I know just what you mean about the feeling of grief always being there because even though time passes, and, as you said, the pain eases, the absence of a loved one still leaves a huge void in your heart that time can’t fully heal. My grandmother has been gone for 20 years now, and I still miss her so deeply that the grief of no longer having her around will just creep up on me at random moments. Thank you, too, for the hugs…Sending some right back to you, as I know this time of year must be especially difficult for you. Take care, and thank you for being such a wonderful and caring friend. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

73kibarry

Roxy and Sandi, I’m so sorry you both had to experience such incredible losses. My dad passed almost three years ago from issues with his liver from a medication. I am sending you love and strength, especially during this time of the year. You are both truly have hearts of gold and i can’t stand thinking of you in pain. Your friend, KiBarry73

Grandma001

Hi Roxy, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. It wasn’t sudden for me but it does eventually get some easier. I’ve read hear enough to know that you are a very giving, caring person so I’m sure you must have had a great relationship with your Mom. I’d like to send you a little something, just to say you have people who care. It seems like you posted some time ago that you were looking for some of the older plush. If that’s correct, which ones do you need?

Roxy616

Thank you so very much for your kind words, @Grandma001, and for your incredible thoughtfulness in offering to send me a gift…That’s so sweet of you to think of me, and it means more than I can say. You’re right, I was looking to complete my plush collection a few months back and was still missing a few of the older (and hard to find!) plushies, but thanks to some amazing friends, I’ve received the ones I was missing and was finally able to complete the collection. Apart from a couple of Fall Super Mystery Bag items I was never able to get (Fall Mountainside Wallpaper – 2019 bag, and Fall Flair Chair – 2017 bag), there’s really nothing I need at the moment…Your heartfelt gesture is a gift in itself, and I treasure it. I do have a friend, however (@orangeiscool), that has been trying to complete her plushie collection, and she is now only missing the Hope and Presto Hamster Plushies and the hard-to-find Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear from 2005. If you would happen to have an extra of any of these, I would love to be able to pass those along to her. Thanks again! Roxy <3

Grandma001

Roxy, I don’t have the Holiday Bear but I might have the hamsters. I’ll check.

Grandma001

@Roxy616, I’m sorry I don’t have any mystery items. I’ve kind of given up on them. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the items that I like. I buy some of the mini-theme boxes but not the items you are looking for. I did find the hamster plush so I sent you a request.

Roxy616

Can’t thank you enough for checking, @Grandma001…She will be thrilled to get the hamster plush, and I’ll be sure to let her know that it came from you. No worries at all about the Mystery Bag items…I’m sure I’ll run into them at some point. Thanks again for everything, and I’m so very glad to have made a new friend! Take care, and have a great rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy

aidcon18

Roxy616 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family and i hope you find some level of peace during the Holidays knowing she is watching over you. your fried aidcon81

bonesbongo

Hi @Roxy616 Thinking of you at this difficult time, sorry for your loss. Your mom is no longer suffering, cherish all the memories you have. I lost my dad suddenly 19 years ago, its still difficult for me during the holidays. Christmas isn’t the same. All the best to you during the holiday season. HUGS ~ shelking67

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @bonesbongo…I truly appreciate your kind words, and I’m so very sorry for the loss of your dad. I’m sure this time of year is especially hard for you, no matter how much time has passed, but I hope that this holiday season will bring to mind all the cherished memories of times spent with your dad and lend you some comfort during the tough times. Take care, and thank you again for thinking of me. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Oh my goodness Roxy616, I am so sorry to hear your mom passed away. Glad you let us know because your friends here think the world of you and want to support you any way we can. Sending love and prayers. Your friend, Nate4555

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @Nate4555, for your caring and thoughtful words…It means the world to me. I hope you have a truly joyous holiday season, and thank you for being such a wonderful and generous friend. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

*Cries* I feel so bad for you Roxy. It must been very hard to lose a loved one. If that happened to my mom now, I don’t know what I’ll do without her (quite frankly, I’m only almost a teen and do not know how to take care of myself correctly). But I think you will have the holiday spirit within you because of your webkinz friends like us. I send my prayers to you and to everyone else. Hugs Unicorn P.S. Remember MLP? Well she kinda got banned from Webkinz Newz and she misses you as well P.P.S. I appreciate you sending the lamp to me. :)

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, Thank you for your thoughts and prayers…That means so much, and you’re right, it helps more than I can say to have such amazing and caring Webkinz friends. I’m so sorry to hear about MLP…Hate that it happened to her, and if you are able to pass her a message, please let her know that I really miss her here and am thinking of her. If there are ever any items she’s looking for, I’d love to help her out, so maybe she can communicate that to you and you could let me know? Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy :)

Traveller

Dear @Roxy616 I’m so sorry to hear that your mother passed away in October. She must have been a wonderful person, given how kind and generous her daughter is to everyone on this forum. Sending love and prayers, Laura

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller, Thank you for such kind words and for your thoughts and prayers…It means so much to hear, and I truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

TropicalGirl

Oh my goodness, @Roxy616, my heart goes out to you! I’m so very sorry for your loss, even knowing those words are inadequate. I can’t imagine the difficulty in losing someone so dear in such a short time that there’s no time to emotionally prepare. Sending you a big virtual hug, and I hope that you can find some measure of peace during the holiday season. Much love, TropicalGIrl/MamaBear

Roxy616

Thank you so much, MamaBear…Your kindness and friendship mean more than I can begin to tell you. The loss has been really difficult for me to accept, especially given the positive report a few weeks prior, with no signs of it having spread at that point, and then the sheer suddenness of how it happened (she had gone to the hospital on Oct. 11 for pain she had begun to experience in her chest and abdomen, then we were told as a family on Oct. 13 that it had rapidly spread and that she wouldn’t be able to withstand any further chemo, so she opted to spend whatever time she had left at home under outpatient hospice care; on the morning of Oct. 18, her body was no longer responding, and she was transported to the hospice facility; my aunt notified me around 12:30, so I left work and got there at 1:00…by 3:15 or so, she was gone). It happened that fast, but I would rather endure being without her than to have her suffer a moment longer. Thank you for the hug, as well, and sending one back your way <3

shimmershine

Hi @Roxy616, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. I don’t talk too much here on WebkinzNewz since I just recently got back into Webkinz but through my brief time here, I have always seen how wonderfully kind you are to everyone. I would also love to send you a gift but sadly don’t have any of the items on your list. If you think of anything else, I would be happy to gift it to you. Sending warm wishes for the holiday season!

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @shimmershine, I appreciate your thoughtful words, and it means so much to me that you’d like to send me something, but honestly, just the kindness of your gesture is gift enough. It’s great that you’re back on Webkinz, and I’m very happy to now have you as a friend. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

klovespink

@Roxy616. So sorry to read about you losing your Mom so suddenly. School has been keeping me busy this year, but just had to write a quick note to say my thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Sending hugs your way.-klovespink

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @klovespink, I really appreciate your thoughtful words (and the hugs!). I hope school has been going well for you and that you have a wonderful holiday season. ~ Hugs back, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – so sorry to hear about your mom! I’m glad she is no longer suffering, but I know that losing a parent leaves such a void. Love and prayers to you and your family. Your friend, momssanitytime

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @lilstinky, for your thoughts and prayers…It means more than I could ever say. You’re such a kind and generous person, and I’m so very grateful to have you for a friend. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.