I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,767 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sparky1109

Also if anyone is a food collector, let me know if there’s specific items you’re looking for! I used to collect but now I’m trying to clear out my dock (but I still feel bad feeding them to my pets lol). My username on WW is also Sparky1109 :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sparky1109

Hi everyone! Looking to trade for several types of items: fall fest seeds (peach, canteloupe, hot peppers, apples), apple farm theme, iron wood theme, race track tiles, farmhouse theme, and freaky forest trees! I have rare items, some old themes, exclusives, and other holiday items (or let me know what you’re looking for!)

Roxy616

Hi, @Sparky1109, I can help with some of those items and would be more than happy to send any extras that I have…Nothing needed in return. Expect a friend request from Roxy616

Roxy616

@Sparky1109, Sorry, didn’t realize we were already friends, so will start sending items now and over the next few days.

Sparky1109

Thank you so much Roxy, that’s so kind of you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I opened my Quilted Christmas boxes and I am hoping I can do some trading. I have 2 extra windows – I am looking for one of the robin rockers and one of the rugs – thanks so much – alphacat

Grandma001

Hi Alphaowlbear, If you haven’t already found a trader, I’d love to make a trade. I opened 3 boxes and got all rugs so I have one extra. Would love to have a window. My username is just like it displays here, Grandma001.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Grandma001 – I would love to trade a window for one of your rugs – thanks so much. I’ll send you a friend request when I get home later today. My UN is alphacat – thanks again

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…I’ve gotten some of the Quilted Christmas pieces from the Rosy Robin Stockings I’ve been buying, but so far I haven’t received either of the items you’re looking for. I don’t plan to use the quilted pieces, though, so was wondering if you could use any of them. I have the Dining Table, a Dining Chair, a Counter, a Stove, and two Dividers that you’re more than welcome to. Just let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll get them right over to you. I plan to get a few more stockings because I’ve been trying for the GingerKinz Bed (no luck yet), so if I do happen to be awarded the Rocker and/or Rug, I’ll be happy to pass them along. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Oh my! Roxy, I would love to have a stove, counter and divider if you still have them. You are so very generous to offer them – please let me know if I can help you find anything. Thanks soooo much – alphacat

Roxy616

@Alphaowlbear, You’re more than welcome…happy I could help out. On their way to you now. See where you traded for the Rug but will keep an eye out for the Rocker.

Trying to complete a room theme and purchased 7 of the Pretty Pine mystery boxes, ALL staircases besides 1 rug. Hoping someone might have a spare Pretty Pine bed? I have many things to trade in return, rares, super exclusive beds, psi and more! And well, pretty pine staircases XD my game user is acacsss if anyone is interested in this offer, thanks :0

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – congratulations winning a Room Design Trophy for your Best Friends Cafe! It’s such a well designed room, very original – well done! alphacat

Traveller

Thanks so much @alphacat. I was driving all day through lousy weather so it was a real boost to log on and get the news. I’m thinking of changing my name to Happy Traveller. :-)

Alphaowlbear

What a happy surprise for you :-) glad you made it home safe and sound. Love the new name!!

Traveller

@Alphaowlbear I actually didn’t make it home until today. Another five hours but the skies were clear and the roads were dry so I was happy!

Roxy616

Hi, @Traveller, Congrats on winning a Room Design Trophy!!! Absolutely love your cafe and thought it was well deserved! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

Traveller

Thanks so much for the kind words @Roxy616. I was inspired by the goodwill of everyone on this board. Hope the friendships you have with all of us here help lift your spirits. Hugs, Laura

blurayne

Congratulations @Traveller! I really love your room design. Can’t wait to see your next featured room. Your friend blurayne.

Traveller

@blurayne Thank you for all your support and encouragement to this newbie. Really appreciate it. Your friend Laura

frankie98

HI Traveller, congratulations on winning the trophy for your room design. You did a great job and I’m so happy you won. I definitely think Happy Traveller would be a great name for you! Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

Thank you @frankie98! I truly was amazed to be included in such a fantastic group. I think I squeaked in thanks to the support from people like you. <3 <3 <3

Comments are closed.