I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,686 replies, has 661 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey @Roxy616 and @Stormywings, Thanks for the explanation Roxy. I was hoping using that greeting opened up a secret portal to quickly find posts. LOL I’ll message sallywebkinz and bettybuterrwebkinz and suggest taking a look at the trading sight., I sent to Stormy 1 rolling racer, 1 garage flooring, and 1 coffee table. So unless you’ve gotten it elsewhere, you only need the dining table and 1 rolling racer.
      Stormy I also sent you 3 spring celebration place settings. I then saw you only wanted 1 more. Pass them on if you don’t want or you can be papered for that one friend you invite over that brings a guest wit them. LOL Am I suppossed to be sending you anything else? Roxy good luck on the egg hunt this weekend. The frosting machine is cranking them out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Lol…Thanks for wishing me luck, @webkinzplayer1212, and so graciously supplying me with frosting tubes! The way it’s been going so far (or NOT going, I should say!), I think I’m going to need reinforcements, because the Magic W doesn’t seem to be cutting it when it comes to these chocolate eggs! Let’s see…maybe some double (perhaps triple) rainbows overhead, a couple of leprechauns with fingers crossed and loads of four-leaf clovers waiting at the end of those rainbows; or lucky pennies falling in abundance from the sky, enough to fill an entire wishing well; or a meadow with seven magical unicorns, golden horseshoes adorning their hooves, and ladybugs dancing through the air as shooting stars pass by…Oh, yes, and one gigantic blue genie (freshly escaped from the lamp and belting out “Never Had a Friend Like Me”) at the ready to grant my fondest Webkinz wish…Hahaha!!! The hunt for this silly egg has slowly moved beyond reasonable into just plain ridiculous! Your gone through a mountain of frosting and no 2011 egg to show for it friend, Roxy :)

Nate4555

Oh my Roxy616, I wish your quest to find the 2011 egg was not so unobtainable, but your reply is priceless. Hope you know everyone is rooting for you to complete your egg collection, Nate4555

To Emby, Sorry it took so long to get a ten year table out to you, you didn’t specify which one you wanted. I was going to drop you a message but it was so hard finding the original post. I sent the tenacious side table, the party table, and coffee table. I forgot about a dining table, will send that tomorrow. It’s sitting in the warehouse with your name on it :) If you need kinzcash the item I sent you can be sold to wshop for $6K. Please come again and thanks for your patience.

Hey Ultrasonic3, Please send over a fr to my webkinzplayer1010 account. My phone is freezing up and I have mail there for you I can’t move anywhere else. I see Unicorn sent you some rainbow fencing, do you need rainbow chairs?. I’ve got mail for Unicorn from something you mentioned she was looking for :) Have a great weekend!

ultrasonic3

I am unable to send friend requests because I was so anxious for friends I sent a ton of requests and too many were ignored :(

Hello Webkinz Friends, Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! It’s been a busy week :) I’m looking for a few items for myself and a friend. The lobster feet, chocolate bunny suit and hat, a celebration bed, and 5 slicesof pizza from the pizza game challenge. I’m having trouble with my phone today so if we are not friends will you please add me at: webkinzplayer1212, webkinzplayer110106, webkinzplayer1010, webkinzplayer0909, or webkinzplayer0808. If you need/want friends for challenges, building kits, or collection requests feel free to add me, always happy to help out.

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzplayer1212 – I can send you 2 slices of the the pizza from the challenge – I will send to your 1212 account. Have a great weekend – alphacat

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! I know it’s not much, but I do have a slice of pizza from the pizza challenge I could send :) Which account would you like me to send it to? Have a great weekend!

balletbear5M

Also, I know it’s kind of far back, but I left you a response on pg. 203 of the giveaway forum :)

lilstinky

@webkinzplayer1212 – I wish I had more, but I did send 2 slices of pizza. They also come from a dispenser. I included one of the other flavors in the KinzPost. I will send the other two flavors tomorrow, in case you’d like to have them. – momssanitytime

Sparky1109

I can send you a slice of pizza also!

blurayne

Hey @webkinzplayer1212, I sent you the Chocolatey Bunny Suit, sorry don’t have the hat. Have a great weekend! :) BluRayne

Roxy616

@webkinzplayer1212, Sending you some Lobster Slippers and the Chocolatey Bunny Hat. Looks like the pizza slices are already covered, but let me know if you need more or are looking for anything else ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Thanks everybody! I got everything I wanted and then some. Both my friends were surprised what I was then able to share with them. I help the one friend with foods from the challenges but I only did 2 challenges this time. Usually I do them on all my accounts so she was excited to get the slices of pizza. Fun tidbit, she likes to have 6 of every webinz item on EACH of her 7 accounts! Have an awesome week friends

Sparky1109

Another free code has been posted at the estore–this time on the page for the tulip mystery box! Make sure you scroll all the way down :-) Also, looking for a couple of items! Trying to find some trading card condo counters, farmhouse flooring, an aztec warrior statue, a tabletop microphone and a medieval curtain! Just let me know what you’d like in return!

Hey hey@Sparky1109, Awesome thanks for the heads up. I was coming here to do an update. WIll you send me a fr to account webkinzplayer1010? I have items waiting there to send and I can’t shuffle anything else around today, Otherwise I’ll send tomorrow. I have Aztec warrior statue/ medieval curtain, a table microphone, and farmhouse flooring, I’ll check for the counters, they were on a wheel a couple of times and I recall getting some but not sure which account and if I still have them. Have a great weekend!

Me again @at Sparky1109 the pages are so hard to keep up with right now, remind me if there is something else i was looking for for you. :)

Sparky1109

Hey @webkinzplayer1212! :-) Thanks so much! If you have any more extra curved race track tiles or fireworks panels, I’ve been trying to track those down too. Your help has seriously been invaluable working on my latest rooms <3 Hope you have a great weekend as well!

frankie98

Thanks so much for letting us know about the code! Everyone here is so helpful! I will check on the counters and if I have some I will send them:) Pretty sure I do:) Have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

Sparky1109

Glad to help! Thanks for checking up on the counters, and let me know if you’re trying to find anything :-)

Alphaowlbear

Thanks for the news about the new code! Prizes seem to be 2018 White Chocolate Eggs – one account got the adorable skunk plushie :-) alphacat

Sparky1109

Ooh that’s a fun one! I got some white crocus flowers (I suppose at some point I need to try to make use of all of these lovely flowers, huh)

Comments are closed.