I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,661 replies, has 660 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 18 hours, 30 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – thank you so much for all the seeds you’ve sent me! :) My garden looks much better (albeit a bit unorganized, lol). I really appreciate all the generosity you’ve shown me and your help with so many of my rooms. If you are looking for anything, please let me know; I’d love to help! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@balletbear5M Hey hey You are so welcome! I’m good for right now but you never know.. It’s been nice gifting items to peeps that have been languishing in docks for years. The only thing I really sell is wshop food as we get so much of it and well its wshopand not usually very expensive :) I have been meaning to post you but the bad gateway got me a few days in a row then the weekend… and my computer died for 2 days this week, luckily nothing major right now, just needed cleaning, but there is a possibility of a non replaceable component starting to not be as efficient as it should be. It would be cheaper to get new laptop than to fix. so the techguy gave me a few hints and I’ll keep it until it’s totally goes out. Did you get all the mod patio pieces you wanted? Anything else you are working on? Have an awesome weekend!

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – if that changes, let me know ;) I really appreciate your help with so many things that I’ve been looking for! Aw, no worries! Hopefully your computer will hold on for just a little longer, lol. If you do have to get a new one, at least it will be kind of fun to shop around for one :) I did get all the mod patio pieces. I think it’s pretty cool that they’ve added some to the spree prizes too. I’m still looking for the piano and snowflake swing, lol :) I’m in the trading room often and have never seen either offered, I’m pretty surprised! For other rooms, I just picked up the colossal movie screen at the Curio Shop, so I’m going to make a movie theatre soon :) I should be able to get everything from the w-shop though. I’m also making an apple farm (inspired by the apple seeds you sent :) ). I was able to get a tractor through trading last week but am still missing a few items.

balletbear5M

Do you have any extras of the apple crate fridges, apple picking sign, or apple farm barn? Or just any farm stuff? :) I cannot thank you enough for all your help. Please know that your generosity is extremely appreciated and means a lot to me :) Thanks again!

@balletbear5M Hey hey the bad thing right now is no retailers have any moderate priced computers in stock :( At the store I was at they only had them priced from $700 and upwards. Webkinz is really the only thing I do on my laptop, everything else I use my phone or pad. I ran into the same thing with buying a new tv, but I finally got one a few days ago. We’ve also had to replace our microwave too! Did I send you green apple seeds? I do have the apple picking sign, some apple crate fridges, and a barn. I’ve still got some feelers out on those frozen items you’re looking for so don’t give up hope yet. You never now what will turn up :) Which tractor did you get? I wish we could see these rooms you, and Ultra, and Unicorn, and colagirl7 and others have been working on! We saw one from Sparky and Abby that were very creative! :)

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! Oh wow, that’s really weird… I wonder why they’re so expensive. Hopefully they’ll get some cheaper ones back in stock soon :) I also use my laptop to play Webkinz. Unfortunately, the only browser it has is Chrome, so I’m worried what will happen when flash stops being supported since there isn’t a desktop app for Chrome yet. Oh no! It’s never fun when appliances break. At least you were able to replace them. Yes, you did send the green apple seeds :) Thank you so much for the crate fridges you sent! All the apple themed items were super cute, and seemed fun to make a room with. Aw, well then I won’t give up hope yet, lol. Even though it isn’t finished, my winter room is definitely my favorite that I’ve made :) I got the farm tractor; I think it’s retired but I’m not quite sure what kind of item it was before. It’s blue and kind of small, lol.

balletbear5M

My account is still fairly new, so I don’t have too many rooms yet :) The majority of them are 1-2 items away from being finished or are just simple “bedrooms” that I’ve made for each of my pets. I would’ve loved to have my old account back and see what rooms I came up with years ago :) However, I did make a kitchen that I’ve been meaning to submit to see if it will get featured in one of the room design posts. If not, I’ll post it in the share center and put the link here on the forum :) Thank you again for all your help!

ajteddy716

I am looking for a neo gothic piano? Anyone have it?

@ajteddy Hey hey that item was/is very rare. I think maybe through Arte? Which meant only 1 per deluxe account. I did have one but have traded/gifted it away. If I ever see it come up again I will get one as I buy rares almost everyday. Good luck in your search!

Alphaowlbear

You’re right, it is a very coveted, super rare item. It was an exclusive item way back in 2013 but was retired after just a couple of months after it came out. I found one in the clubhouse trading room a few years ago and considered myself very lucky that day. Hopefully, maybe it will show up on the Super Wheel sometime. After all, pieces of the Egyptian theme are now appearing as challenge prizes.

@14wehttam Hey hey You may be sorry you said that you’d take anything related to wall decor. Most of that stuff can’t be stored so it’s just languishing in my docks. There is some good stuff and I’ll focus on the detective and news rooms first. Please send friend requests to: coolbreeze1kinz, rockerzrule2013, lilmarie2013, LAN3. Those are the accounts I’ve been focusing on cleaning out and sorting and sending to my webkinzplayer accounts. Have a great weekend :)

kcroxy

Does anyone have the Blue Butterfly Bed (the one that looks like the monarch butterfly, except it’s blue)? Please let me know what you would like. My user name is: kcroxy. Thank you.

kcroxy

Does anyone have the Blue Butterfly Bed (looks like the monarch, except it’s blue). Please let me know what you would like for it. My user name is: kcroxy. Thanks for your help!

Comments are closed.