I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,820 replies, has 574 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tunkany

Does anyone know of a couch or sofa that’s—I don’t know how to describe this—soft? I mean just not so square and modern. I want something that looks comfy and old fashioned for my 221b Baker Street Room. Also anything that looks antique would REALLY help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jenewu99

OOH–what an awesome idea for a room! I’m not sure if I have something, but I’ll take a look for you! My username is Jenewu99, send me a friend request so I can send over something if I see it!

tunkany

I just sent a friend request. Thank you for the help and the compliment! :D

Jenewu99

Oh! I found a couch, by the way–I’ve just sent it to you, as well as a thank you letter!! Thank YOU for the gift!!! I’m already putting those wintery ledges to good use!! It completely made my day.

Hi guys! @mirforbjs Thank you for the items you have been sending from your giveaways. I will find them a good home. lol Any who, does anyone have an extra Chocolate Shop Display Case, Chocolate Shop Display, 2 Chocolate Shop Neon Booths, and 2 Daisy Diner booths? I’m now working on a mall and those items would look really good in it. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – I just sent the two Daisy Diner booths. Sorry, I don’t have any of the chocolate shop items that you’re looking for. They’ve been quite popular lately. ~ momssanitytime

Hey y’all, I’m a deluxe member and I was so excited to see Millie’s Slide as a wheel prize last month; I spun the vacation wheel every day, but no luck! If anyone has an extra they could throw my way, I’d be super grateful I don’t have much to trade unfortunately, so only send one if you have extras and it’s not too much trouble. My username is doublepizzabagel. Even if you don’t have what I’m looking for, feel free to add me!

mirforbjs

I can send you Millie’s Slide @doublepizzabagel. My username is mirforbjs. I’ll send it sometime this weekend. :)

Jenewu99

Does anyone have beautiful, icy, Winterfest items? Not holiday items, but a Fancy Frozen Column or icicle trees or snowy/wintery things that sparkle? I’m trying to build an icy palace room. Thank you! My username is Jenewu99 .

lilstinky

@Jenewu99 – I have a fancy frozen column, and fancy frozen candelabra that I can send, and probably can find something else to include with them. Please send me a FR: momssanitytime. Always happy to help out a new friend

Jenewu99

OMG, you are so kind–thank you so much!! I’ve sent you a friend request. Let me know if there’s anything you want that I can help you get!

sparklenn

I was wondering if anyone had any apple tree seeds they would be willing to trade? Thank you! My username is sparklenn

mirforbjs

Hi @sparklenn! I will send a red delicious apple tree seed today with the other 2 items from my giveaway. :)

sparklenn

@mirforbjs thank you so much! Is there anything you would like in return?

mirforbjs

No thank you, I’m good. :) I enjoy sharing my extra items!

rlla14

I’ve got some I can send you. Either friend me (RLLA14) or look for my FR.

mirforbjs

Hi again @sparklenn! I found extra apple seeds in an old room. So I’ll send you a golden, a maple dipped, and a green apple tree seeds. Happy to help! :)

sparklenn

@mirforbjs thank you so much! You are very generous! Is there anything I can send you in return for your kindness?

Comments are closed.