I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,820 replies, has 574 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

goodbirdfifi

Hey guys! I was looking through the webkinz video challenge prizes and noticed the amazing “Fruity Punch Bowl” prize. Does any one know if its still available by watching videos and answering questions because I’ve been trying for months and I cannot find it! If anyone has it PLEASE message me. I am also looking for 2 rare items: the rock garden and the victorian bench. If you guys have any of these items, let me know what you are looking for so I can trade you! Thank you so much! My username is “goodbird”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Would anyone happen to have an extra pair of the Sweetheart Racing Shoes from Feb. 12 code? Sad to say, but I still ended up missing those even after I saw alphacat’s reminder…Nothing to blame it on except a bad memory! Thanks so much, Roxy :)

Hi @Roxy616 I will send them over as soon as I log on. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and all my friends here! :-) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi, Thank you so very much for your kind offer to send the racing shoes…I really appreciate it! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Sandi is so fast! She beat me again…I missed the early codes too but caught the shoes thanks to alphacat! Seems lots of us missed that card:/ Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day and everyone on this amazing forum> Your friend frankie98:)

Hi @frankie98 lol about being fast. I’m usually too late. I can send you the stuff from the early days. I thought we were already friends, but it says there’s a pending request when I try to friend you. Can you friend me and then I can send it to you?! :-) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, frankie…Thank you so much for thinking of me, and a very Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too! Much love, Roxy <3

rlla14

I’m seeing new names, so am going to repost a request from Halloween–I’m still looking for 2+ BLACK Ninja Masks/Hats. Let me know what you might be interested in for trade.

Hello everyone! Is there any chance anyone has any extra items from the “Chocolate Shop” theme, namely the wallpaper and flooring? I have plenty of rare and hard to find items to trade if anyone can help me out! My username is assistanttabbay, please and thank you so much!!!

tunkany

Okay okay okay, I know this item is Exclusive and usually costs 15 Wish Tokens, but I’ve been trying for it via Wish of the Day for YEARS. I really NEED the Northern Lands Statue to complete my Museum. (How is it that I’ve been playing this game 10+ years, my sister only 3, but I’ve never won the Wish of the Day and she’s won it TWICE????) Anyway, can offer TWO of either: Mining Cart, a Yellow Crystal Flower, A Fine Fowl Fountain, Wacky’s Bullseye Batter Trophy, Ring in a Box, Checkered Heart Title, Nafaria’s Stain Glass Window, OR THREE ITEMS of your CHOICE from the W Shop (but they cannot require a deluxe membership because I’m not one). I could also send some ribbons from the Webkinz Stadium; they’re worth plenty of Kinzcash if you sell them at the W Shop.

lilstinky

@tunkany – I have the Northern Lands Statue, and would be happy to give it to you. Please send me a FR: momssanitytime. Nothing needed in return. If it’s any consolation, I’ve been playing for about 10 years, and have never won the wish of the day either, but it doesn’t stop me from trying. LOL

tunkany

Oh my goodness, thank you so so so so much! I just sent the friend request. You’re too kind! Thank you!

Comments are closed.