I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,661 replies, has 660 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 18 hours, 39 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nneehhaa2

Hi everyone! I’m in need of 35 more lightning bug and grass tiles for my firefly’s room! Any help would be appreciated, and please let me know if there is anything you are looking for in return! Can send stadium medals or PSF in exchange, but if you’re looking for something more specific, I’d be happy to check if I have it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

hey guy’s i have a recipe, this requires a stove so you use almonds, granola cereal, and honey. i won’t tell you what it is try it in webkinz world!

jacqbunny

Hi Everyone, Does anyone have the dining table from the Toadstool theme? It is called a Hidden Doorway Dining Table. It used to be in the w-shop but it appears to be gone from the theme. I started making a room for a pet and now I have four chairs with no table. I can send something nice in return. Thanks!

Grandma001

@jacqbunny – Hello friend, sent you a table. Nothing needed in return. Is that the only piece you needed from that theme? I’d be glad to check if there is something else.

jacqbunny

Hi Grandma 001, Thanks for all of the gifts. I was able to complete my toadstool room with your table. Thanks again for being such a great friend.

cowluva

Hi y’all, so if you can’t tell by my username I really really love cows so when I saw the cow was on sale I had to get it!!! So if anyone by chance has ANY cow related decor or farm decor they don’t want or extras they care to give away I’d gladly take anything. I don’t know any items available that are cow related that can be found on WW so I’d be happy with whatever anyone has. Also if anyone has name suggestions feel free to send them my way because I can’t decide on one lol. Thanks! -cowluva

frozenanna2

hey guy’s i’m trying to finish a train station so can any of you guy’s send me the train station floor clock, the train station luggage trolley, and the enchanted train station wall sign. thanks!

Comments are closed.