Ice Tea Advice

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Ice Tea Advice

This topic contains 37 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzRestaurant 10 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hello everybody! I’m icetealover123 (and I love iced tea) and I want to help you, like Plumpy the Hippo does– except you don’t have to wait a week for your answers! Just ask me a question and I’ll answer it as fast as I can. Please check out my other forum, too!

I love iced tea almost more than anything! Hey, does anybody get tired of making recipes? I have the solution! Visit webkinzrestaurant.weebly.com to order meals from the Four Seasons restaurant or sweets and beverages from the Cafe! Take a look even if you don’t order anything! Thanks!

pbjello

i love tea!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends dont like it and some of them dont like the smell.

icecooler86

Hi icetealover123! Do you like Chinese tea? I personally like Black tea and some type of flower tea. I’m not sure how to translate it from Chinese.

hi! :) when your acount has deluxe, but you cancel it, when it cancels do you become a regular member, or a free player

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.