It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

crissy135

Black Vest + Ballerina Tights+ All Tops=PW Here are the 4 tops that do not fit in the clothing machine: Grey Striped Polo, Baseball Hoody, Boatneck Tee, Blue Striped Top. If anyone who is a good webkinz investigator could go through the outlet and let us know what items came out after the recipe so we do not buy them it would be very helpful. It cost me over 13,000 KC to do this category. That help costs nothing and would be super helpful! crissy135

crissy135

I looked them up as someone posted them a long time ago and I saved them. Ballgown is Blue Bow, Pink Ballerina Top and Powder Blue Skirt. Glass Slippers are Ruby Slippers, Funky Girl Girl Glasses and Princess Hat.

chillylily

Hey, I know this has nothing to do with the Neon Tutu, but could someone tell me the recipe for the Brilliant Blue Ball Gown and the Glass Slippers. I totally forgot the recipes and I need them. Thanks

I tried RRB(Retro Rainbow Belt)+BV+All tops=PW…………………RRB+BV+All Bottoms=PW…………. So the retro rainbow belt is not in the recipe(I did do dresses and skirts btw, sorry I didn’t make that clear the first time!). I’m kind of low on kinz cash so it will be a while before I work on any more combinations. Good luck figuring it out!!

markg97

Markg97 here again, I just remember something maybe the primary colors( red,yellow and blue) their might be something to it to help solve the Neon Tutu, hope this helps and good luck on solving it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.