It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

cuddlyfur1

guys the math hint won’t work because it doesn’t apply to any of the other recipes solved so far. Anonymous, do you actually know the recipe or are you just trying to throw us off track?? if the latter, you certainly are achieving it. I think i should do some combos with the rainbow “W” hats, is that ok, chillylily? If anyone here has kinzchat plus, go into the forums and ask around if people know the recipe. you may get a couple liars, but it is less kinzcash consuming! has anyone done anything with the princess hat? i think we should! Sorry for this super long post! #solvethetutu

Elizabeh

Cuddlyfur, I’ve wondered about those “W” caps, from the beginning, because of the shape of the panels on the skirt ; they both have those petal shapes. GOOD LUCK!

crissy135

To recap here are the three hints so far- #1 A blast from the Past according to Plumpy. That is the description of the black vest. #2 Expect the unexpected- an anonymous tip posted on several of the Neon forums. #3-here’s a tip; the cost it says at Kinzapedia isn’t what it it cost. its actually is how much you can sell it at the Wshop times two- another anonymous tip posted on several Neon forums.

What does the Kinzapedia hint mean? I don’t get it! lol srry! ~02012003

crissy135

Great idea I will do it cuz I post all the time cuz I know not so much about webkinz lol have a good weekend:) crissy135

cuddlyfur1

hey everyone! to grow support for this cause, i think we should add #solvethetutu after every post we do! maybe we can draw in more volunteers!!! yay!! #solvethetutu

Hi chilly! Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I’ve been working on Thick Knit Sweater+ Dresses and Shoes. I’ll let you know when I’m done. What is the math hint?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.