It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

crissy135

You are so sweet and i just added you. Thank you for reminding me about our hashtag- I forgot and posted a bunch of stuff and now I feel bad. Making a little note by my laptop to do that-thank you crissy135

crissy135

Great idea thanks I hope we figure it out!

arland

guys, can someone post what doesn’t go into the machine in each category. also, we need a list of when each clothing piece came out so we can work around that.

christinekc

Hey there! Is there a combo I should try? I have quite the wad of kinzcash and I am willing to help. -KC (add me on WW if you’d like, christinekc) #SolveTheNeonTutu

Elizabeh

I would respectfully like to make a suggestion – It would be really thoughtful, if whomever solves this, would make one and send to Becky, our Webkinz Fairy Godmother, at least 2 or 3 days before posting the recipe. Wouldn’t that be a lovely way to thank Becky, for all that she gives? I know, it would be hard to keep the recipe to oneself, for a while, and we all want to know it, but I think it would be such a special act of kindness. What does everyone think?

cuddlyfur1

oh wow, i totally agree. i think we should get to the bottom of this soon. we are SO CLOSE!!! I can feel it in my webkinz paws! lol #solvethetutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.