It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

4BubbaGump

Black Vest + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything = all patchwork
      Red Shirt + Blue Ribbon + Everything = all patchwork
      Princess Hat + Cropped Jacket + Everything = all patchwork
      retro rainbow belt + pink bow + EVERYTHING = all patchwork
      Red T-Shirt + Blue T-Shirt + Everything = all patchwork
      Ballerina Leotard Top + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything = all patchwork
      Ballerina Tights + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything = all patchwork

arland

ok chilly done with BV+PH+all tops. the tops that dont go into the machine are the baseball hoodie and the striped polo. #solve the neon tutu

arland

k chilly I will get to it asap. sorry I have not been on much, I need to get ready for school to start next week :)#solvetheneontutu

chillylily

Okay, @christinekc , please do Black Vest+Thick Knit Sweater+ALL Tops and Bottoms and Black Vest+ Ruffled Skirt+ALL Tops and Dresses and Skirts. Thanks! @arland , please do Princess Hat+Black Vest+ALL Tops, Bottoms, and Glasses. Thanks! @cuddlyfur1 , please do Princess Hat+Black Vest+ALL Footwear, Belts, and Dresses and Skirts. Thanks!#SolveTheNeonTutu

cuddlyfur1

will do chillylily! it might take me a while, but i hope we find it out soon! i just adopted a few pets so i have some extra kc. i so feel that the princess hat is in it! #solvethetutu

Thick Knit Sweater+BV+Dresses=PW. Working on shoes now. Here are the shoes that do nt go into the clothing macine – Nice neon flip flops, Candy Striped Wellies, Plaid High Tops, Rhinestone Flats, Rosy Runners. Good luck!

crissy135

Arland if you dig back in this forum I posted what bottoms and I think hats do not go into the clothing machine- hope it helps:) crissy135#solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.