I’ve got some free stuff XD

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ve got some free stuff XD

This topic contains 49 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kerley10

Hello fellow Webkinz lovers! I have some stuff I have been wanting to give away; would anyone like some? Here’s a little from my list- Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, Koala Holiday Hat, Tie-dyed Tux shoes and hat, Cloud Adventure hat, Eager Beaver overalls, Jumble berry helmet. I also have items that I wont list, so if you are up for adventure then say you want a mystery item. I can also buy some Pet Specific Food or any food from Wshop if you list the animal you have or food you might want then I can get some for you. NOTE: MY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!! So please everyone only gets to ask for one item. But you can have all the food you could ever want! All the price I must ask you pay is a good attitude and a nice thank you. I hope you all will enjoy! Please also list your user name so I can add you to send your gift. Thank you all!! I am doing this because my friend the Fairy Godmother inspired me to. Thank you Fairy Godmother!

LexyMonster

A mystery item would be much appreciated :) LexyMonster

Hi there! I’m up for a little adventure and would love a mystery item. My UN is pookiejosephine. If you can’t get to me, no worries. Have a wonderful day and thank you!

kerley10

Umm.. I cant send a mystery item if you wont accept my friend request :) plz do.

Atomton

Do you by chance have items from the Pink Swirl, Train, Starry Slumber Party themes? If so I would like any of those items. Thank you so much even for looking. My user is frogsandfly. Also, do you have any retired exclusives: gas pump, cuckoo cat clock, ribbon’s and bow tree, and lava lamps. Thank you, you are greatly appreciated. You show a lot of kindness!!! Wish I had a lot of items to give!!! Does anyone want a banana tree? -Atomton

kerley10

Your so sweet! I’m sorry I don’t have any of the items you asked for but I could look for one of them! As soon as I get a hold on one of the items you’re asking for I will gladly send you one! And no problem, I do this out of the kindness of my heart and love for the other Webkinz lovers. Thanks for your amazing kindness! You made my day!

kerley10

I got a item you wanted! Just the last step is accepting my friend request :) thanks

kerley10

Hey sorry guys, they didn’t tell me I had replies! I will send out the requests right now! sorry for the wait.

Hello! My username is angusdog1098 on Webkinz, and could you please send me a mystery item? Thank you very much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.