KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:18 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:43 AM

adrrar wrote on 2012-12-08 at 07:59 PM
      Hiya!
      So, I was wondering if I could get an outfit for each of my pets? It would be a lot of work, so feel free to say no (I have 74 pets)
      Thanks!
      adrrar

Sure! Might be gone for a couple of hours thoguh. With 74 pets (and maybe counting), I’d be extra happy to have you as a costumer! Sorry if this is a double or even triple post.
      EmiliaGG:
      Would you like to have a part time job after 4:15 PM (Kinztime)? I might say you don’t need to cover me sometimes but I need a good hard worker to cover me during these times. Please reply by Monday at about 6:00 PM (Kinztime) or I will give msc the job. You would not need to take a test because I have seen how good you are.
      msc (Can I call you that?):
      I am offering EmiliaGG a job. If she does not reply by tommorow 6:00 PM (Kinztime) then I will hand the job down to you. However, if she dosn’t reply I will contact you and ask you to respond by Tuesday 6:00 PM (Kinztime). But, if she does contact me you can still have a advertising job. Reply to this by tommorow (Monday) 6:00 PM (Kinzstime) please.
      Boston:
      So as you can see, I am offering jobs. If Emilia nor msc shows up, you can be a part time worker, advertiser, or both.
      Thanks guys,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

sound good

I <3 Disney
      Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
      ~Tinkerbell

christinekc

Hiya!
      So, I was wondering if I could get an outfit for each of my pets? It would be a lot of work, so feel free to say no (I have 74 pets)
      Thanks!
      adrrar

Sure! Might be gone for a couple of hours thoguh. With 74 pets (and maybe counting), I’d be extra happy to have you as a costumer! Sorry if this is a double or even triple post.

EmiliaGG:
      Would you like to have a part time job after 4:15 PM (Kinztime)? I might say you don’t need to cover me sometimes but I need a good hard worker to cover me during these times. Please reply by Monday at about 6:00 PM (Kinztime) or I will give msc the job. You would not need to take a test because I have seen how good you are.

msc (Can I call you that?):
      I am offering EmiliaGG a job. If she does not reply by tommorow 6:00 PM (Kinztime) then I will hand the job down to you. However, if she dosn’t reply I will contact you and ask you to respond by Tuesday 6:00 PM (Kinztime). But, if she does contact me you can still have a advertising job. Reply to this by tommorow (Monday) 6:00 PM (Kinzstime) please.

Boston:
      So as you can see, I am offering jobs. If Emilia nor msc shows up, you can be a part time worker, advertiser, or both.

Thanks guys,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

christinekc

Hiya!
      Thanks!
      adrrar

Sure! I wouldn’t mind! As long as I have all the information needed! Athough I’m going shoe shopping (I really don’t want to) so you might not see me on. Also, I forgot to ask for you to tell your budget in the beggining so if you have one could you please say so? I can work with a budget as low as about 175 for outfits! I’ll be happy to have you as my costumer!

Thanks,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

adrrar

Hiya!

Thanks!
      adrrar

christinekc

OMG! So sorry! I forgot pink! Here it is!
      Pink:
      Pink jersey dress
      Cowgirl boots
      Sequin cabbie hat
      Again so so sorry! If you want a redo just ask! ~KC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.