Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

Madukayil

Hiya LT! I think I managed to send over 6 so far, but I can get you following pet psi: Hedgehog, Blue Triggerfish, Blue jay, Clydesdale, Fleecy Sheep, Magical Retriever, Cupcake Pup, Pink Poodle….and that’s all I can think of between my pets and my friends’ pets. Oh well, I’ll get more information on that, and I’ll send you what you need. Thanks! –Maddie :)

LambTyler

I think I got all of those except maybe the magic retriever. Thanks, Lamb

ushie135

Hi Lamb- I asked my friend about the new foods you are looking for- she has all of the gem ones if you still need them- it might be easier if I just have her friend you and send direct to you-jlmk crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

LambTyler

Hey! I will be updating which gem ones I still need cause dogfish sent me a bunch. Then you can let your friend know if you want. And yes you did send me the carousel. Thanks a bunch! LT

LambTyler

Hi everyone! I am done my horse list! A huge thank you to everyone who sent over foods that I needed! The next foods I will be trying to collect are virtual pets foods. I will be starting with the birthstone dogs:
      - Ruby retriever (Red ruby sundae)
      - Pearl pup (Deep Pan Pearl Pizza)
      - Emerald lab (Emerald Éclairs)
      - Diamond doggy (Diamond dipped sugar cone)
      - Amethyst hound (Amethyst twist)
      - Garnet Rover (Birthstone snow cone)
      - Zircon puppy (Gemstone dog bone)
      - Topaz Terrier (Topaz truffles)
      - Opal pup (Candied opals)
      - Sapphire spaniel (Sparkling sapphire steak)
      - Peridot dog (Gemstone scones)
      So those are the ones I need. If you have any I would love if you could send them over. Also, if you have any virtual only pets, feel free to send their foods over, because I will end up needing them eventually. Thanks, Lamb

foxstar2000

Hey buddy, I dont have any of the gem PSFs but one of my friends do. I know for a fact that i can get you the ruby retriever PSF that is, if my friend is willing to send some over Lol but yeae, i might be able to get you some. When i do i will send ‘em over :) ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

LambTyler

Hey fox! I will be happy with whatever you can send LOL, and it can be any virtual pet really. And I will be doing dogs next, so no worries. LOL, TTYS, Lamb

I have the following PSF: koala, pucker fish, tree frog, bull frog, pink poodle, and Hop bunny. I will be glad to send you these if you need them. :D My user is Agentequ. Also I will be glad to trade for you if you tell me what you need most. :) If you need more info let me know. ;)

LambTyler

Hi there! Sure you can send me whichever ones you want. I will send you a request from Bubblon. Also if you want to trade you can check out my trade list (its called my long overdue trade list and wish list). Thanks, LT

LambTyler

Hi everyone! Great news! The only psf I still need from my horse list are the carousel horse (candied carousel corn dogs) and the rainbow Pegasus (rainbow marshmallow kebab)! After I get these two I will be posting the next lists! Thanks to all who have sent or will send food! ~Lamb~

ushie135

I thought I sent you and Mom both the carousel horse? Am I confused? JLMK…..crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.