Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

ushie135

OK so send me a note and we will talk in the clubhouse and I will get you more dog food lol ok?

LambTyler

When I am not busy I will definitely send a note Cutie! Lamb

Atomton

I think I sent you 7-8 now Lamb. I still have like 25 more pets and counting to send! For the lampost how about the fountain of wow and the city street slide? Or a couple of the exclusives you mentioned anything that is fair that I liked! DF sent me some from what I posted so the big stuff like the retired exclusives the fountain the slide etc. Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom! Send whatever foods you would like, they are all helpful! I will post a potential trade on my trade list for the lamppost. Lamb

crissy135

Hey Lamb- I sent the last things you needed that we talked about this weekend to you. And I added the new green peppermint pet food for you too. So, you should be good and I hope I did not mess up- I do not know how you keep up with all of this lol because I keep losing food for you and MORHB in my docks rofl:) crissy

LambTyler

Yes thanks for the foods Cutie! And wow that’s fast with the green unicorn LOL. I am doing more dogs, so I don’t mean to trouble you, but anything would be appreciated. And I know what you mean by stuff getting lost, so no worries! Lamb

Atomton

Did you get the four PSF’s I send you, Lamb? I sent you Charming Panda, Flower Frog, Grey Owl, and Bull Terrier so far. -Atom

LambTyler

Here are the dog foods I still need:
        - Holiday husky (Gingerbread biscuits)
        - Signature small German shepherd (Off duty doughnuts)
        - Signature Siberian husky (Alaskan baked salmon)
        Thanks for everyone’s help! Lamb P.S. My next lists will include probably all other dogs.

LambTyler

Hi everyone, I am done with the list above. Thanks soo much Cutie, you don’t know how grateful I am! How are you coming by all these foods again? And thanks to everyone else who is continually sending foods! My next list will probably be all other dogs, so it will be pretty long. Thanks, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi Atom! I am pretty sure I got those ones. LT

LambTyler

Here are the dog foods I still need:
      - Holiday husky (Gingerbread biscuits)
      - Signature Bernese Mountain Dog (Swiss apple quiche)
      - Signature small German shepherd (Off duty doughnuts)
      - Signature King Charles spaniel (Royal feast)
      - Signature Labradoodle (Labracadabra chow)
      - Signature Pomeranian (Royal supper)
      - Signature Portuguese water dog (First dog doughnuts)
      - Signature Siberian husky (Alaskan baked salmon)
      - Signature West highland terrier (Highland haggis)
      Thanks, Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.