Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

robynloves15

Hi everyone! With the amazing deals at the estore right now, I took this opportunity to get some promo boxes from last year that I wanted and did not have. Unfortunately, I did not get all of the items in a couple of themes and I would love to trade some of the items that I did get to get the rest! I am currently looking for the Quilted Christmas Bed and Quilted Christmas Rug. I can trade you a Quilted Christmas Armchair (multiple if you would like!) or a Quilted Christmas Chest for these items. I am also looking for the You and Me Chair and the You and Me Rug. I can trade the You and Me Window for either of those items or a Christmas Armchair if you’d like! Thank you all so much :) everyone on these forums are always so generous and sweet! And my username is Sparks15! Have a great day :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grandma001

Good morning @Robynloves15, I have an extra Quilted Christmas Rug and would love to have another chair if you still need the rug.

robynloves15

I do! That sounds great! What’s your username and I will send you a friend request.

Grandma001

I have the rug on Grandma001. I googled your you and me items. Don’t remember seeing them before. That’s a cute theme. Now I might have to buy more points. Interesting how we find out about things sometimes.

robynloves15

It is such a cute theme! I’ll will go ahead and add you and send you the chair! Thank you so much :)

robynloves15

@Grandma001 Thank you for accepting my friend request! I went ahead and sent you the chair and a couple other items as a thank you for helping me out with this :)

Grandma001

Thanks Robyn. Received the package and sent yours.

bananasbw

Hope this gets in before closing time. I am looking to trade a Lemonade Gumball Machine Dispenser for a Bee-autiful Flooring. Also, I have the Pretty Flower Castle for a Jasmine Patio Plant. Thanks!

mirforbjs

Hi bananasbw! I sent you the bee autiful flooring. :)

bananasbw

Awesome! I will send the Lemonade Gumball Machine Dispenser very shortly. Thank you, bananasbw

bananasbw

Also, you made it to the finals with your Children’s Hospital room & I have to say, brilliantly designed. Congratulations!

mirforbjs

Thank you, bananasbw!! I just opened my last box and got another jasmine patio plant, so I will send that as well. But I already have that flower castle, so please keep that :)

bananasbw

@mirforbjs…Thank you so much. The plant is beautiful & adds a great accent to a room. Yesterday, my son & his family moved so my services were needed to help unpack. It sure made it a long day. And today, I will be back to help organize the kitchen. Hope all is going well with you. Take care, bananasbw

@xyxysss I have a violet persian rug and I would love to trade for the purse cottage if possible. Thanks Un Petlover365Bark

ajteddy716

Does anyone have an extra neo gothic piano?

lilstinky

Good morning! I’m looking for a few recess prizes: Academy drinking fountain, book cart, homework floor tile, lab safety poster, and READ poster (not sure how difficult it is to find these). As a trade, I can offer: academy laptop (3), academy hall wallpaper, academy podium (3), librarian’s desk (3), row of lockers (7), science station (4), and superintendent portrait. Thank you! UN: momssanitytime

frankie98

HI lilstinky! I think I have the LAB SAFTY POSTER you can have. I hope it’s the correct one:) Nothing needed in return:) Hope you are having a great week:) Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Thank you so much, frankie98. You are such a caring friend! If I can help you find some items, please let me know. ~ Momssanitytime

frankie98

I sent you some posters from my rosa907 account:) I hope its the correct one:) I’m sorry if its not:? Please let me know and I can keep looking:) Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Yes, it’s the one I was looking for. Thanks again for being so kind!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I know I have the KVA drinking fountain and book cart – I will check my accounts for a spare homework floor tile – pretty sure I have one, just need to find it. I’ll send it later today – nothing needed back :-) happy to help and find a home for extras. alphacat

lilstinky

Thanks SO much, Alphaowlbear! Your kindness is truly appreciated. The recess prizes are so great, and I love the fountain. I need to keep trying to complete the strength class – maybe one of these days it will happen, and I’ll earn the diploma. Off to the KVA… Your friend, momssanitytime

Comments are closed.