Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ashley1206

Hi everyone!! I am looking for some eStore Clothing items, they are titled: Sugar Plum Dress, Sweet Side braid Wig, Lilac Lace wig, Gold sequin bow, Seaside Shoes, Enchanting Gown and slippers, Tropical Holiday Wig (White bun with a flower on the side), Fluffy Pom Pom Pigtails, BRIGHT BUTTERFLY FLATS (need these the most!!). If anyone has, please add me so we can trade in the trading rooms! user: ashley1206. I have lots of eStore clothing for trade to trade for one of these items I’m looking for!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

zumbapanda

Hi everyone! I am looking for any Gem Bows I would really love one. My username is Zumbapanda I can totally send you something in return. I am also looking for the Good Vibes room theme!

Roxy616

Hi, @zumbapanda, I have an extra Opal, Peridot, and Sapphire Bow I’ll be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616 :)

miknazwo

hi! I will trade you a summer mystery item 2020 in exchange for a bow!

Roxy616

Hi, @miknazwo, I will be happy to send you the Opal, Peridot, and Sapphire Bows if you’d like (those are the only kinds I have left in the Gem Hair Bows)…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

73kibarry

I have an extra Peridot bow if you’d like it. Nothing needed .KiBarry73

miknazwo

Hi! I will send you a summer 2020 mystery item in exchange for a bow.

Roxy616

Hi, @yeroutmom2, I have lots of extra Monarch Chairs and would love to trade some of those (however many you would like) for a Vanity and one Rug. My WW username is Roxy616 if you’d like to send a friend request, or if you’d prefer that I send a request to you, just let me know if your username is the same as here. Thanks very much! Roxy :)

yeroutmom2

Hi Roxy616 Thanks so much for the offer to trade. I will be sending a friend request from momsfox to your account & can trade the vanity & rug for a couple of chairs.

Roxy616

@yeroutmom2, Thanks so much for the trade…I really appreciate it! Hope you have a great week! Roxy :)

starbrite1

I have lots of miracle tonic Dr. Quack Fan, I could use some bake sale food items from the orange and blue bake sale. My username is shanloveshorses. :)

I don’t know if anyone still comes on here, but I’m looking for a swan dress if anyone has it!

Dr Quack Fan

I have one! Do you have one of those tree tapestrys you win while digging in adventure park?

Nate4555

Hi@Call_Me_Crazy, I have an extra swan princess dress. Please send a friend request to webkinz user Nate4555 so I can send it to you. Nate4555

Comments are closed.