Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Dr Quack Fan

HI

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SantiagSims

I have a All Hallow’s Stove from halloween 2010 retired , and a Jelly Bean Plant also 2010 retired item add me ccadell

Hey there what for those two items? Or are you giving them away? You will have to send the Fr to Petlover365Bark since my invites are all out.

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much for all the presents and for being such an amazing friend! I have made so many wonderful, kind, sweet friends here in the past 3 1/2 months! You have no idea how much I needed you all! And it’s not because of the gifts but because of the love and compassion I am sensing from my new friends! Thank you and if there is anything I can do for you please let me know! Your grateful friend Ultra

@ultrasonic3. Hey hey you are so welcome. It’s nice to be able to send out Webkinz items that have just been sitting in docks or rooms for years. Lots of previous players coming back to play and new players have reenergized Webkinz play. Does you mm allow you to do FB? I too wish the forums updated over the weekend. :)

ultrasonic3

No. Social media and uploading photos to any website even this one is a not allowed

Got two sour goo goo berry seeds. I only want one. Looking to trade for sour polar berry seeds. Username is mellidy123456. Please be sure to reply and confirm you’re sending before actually sending the seeds. Thank you!

blurayne

Hey @mellidy123456, I sent the sour polarberry seeds to you. Your friend blurayne

kinzklipfan

I just got the Sun Seeking Solar Panel on the Super Wheel, but I don’t want it. I’d be happy to trade it for any of the other prizes. Is anyone willing to trade any other Summer Sensation prizes for the Solar Panel?

kinzklipfan

Make that 2 Sun Seeking Solar Panels up for trade. (2 different accounts)

ultrasonic3

Since you stated any of the other prizes…..does that include the poster? Sadly that is what I got. Let me know. UN Ultrasonic3

@Ultrasonic. Hey hey all of the stuff on the wheel was old. With the exception of the guitar and the solar panel I have several of the other prizes. Let me know what you want and I’ll send it over to you. Did you get everything you wanted from the berry fest.

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 I I was really hoping to get the chair, swing, guitar or dragon, basically anything but the poster :). I would appreciate any of those you can spare. I was so disappointed I got the poster!!! You’re a great friend! Thank You! Yes, I go what I wanted from berry fest. Thanks for asking. Now I have to figure out how to set up a room :)

Hey heybUltra I’ll be happy to send you over 2 chairs, 2 swings, and 2 dragons. I may only have one guitar though. You make keep your poster I wouldn’t want to deprive you of it :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much! You have no idea how crushed I was when I got that poster! I don’t think anyone would want it!!!! Is there anything I can do for you??? Your grateful friend, Ultra

@Ultrasonic3. Hey hey I did find 2 guitars, So I’ll send those plus 2 summer sensation chairs, 2 dragon riders, and 2 swings. I also sent 2 red & white planters. No need to send those back. I’m just getting started opening my berries so I may want some of the tiles but I won’t know for a day or 2, other than that I’m good. Thanks for asking :)

kinzklipfan

@ultrasonic3 Hey, just now saw this! I did say any of the other prizes, and that includes the poster. I’m going to send it over to my main account (so that both solar panels are on the same account) and then I’d be happy to trade. Do you want to use a trading room or how should I get it to you?

@kinzclipfan hey hey except for the guitar I can trade any other item from the wheel for your solar panel. I have a wind farm/ solar panel room. It was fun playing games with you in the arena over the weekend. I wasn’t sure if you were working in a challenge or not so I lost some rock/paper/scissors games but not so on the duck game. Haven’t played that one in a while. Did you get all the baby outfits you wanted; I’ve found another one if you want it. :)

kinzklipfan

@webkinzplayer1212 I did have fun playing online with you too! I would be happy to help you out with your wind farm (what a cool idea!). Either the swing or the chair would be great. And oh! I would love one more baby outfit if you’re willing to give it up. That should put me at three total, which should be perfect. Let me know if you would like anything in return for the baby outfit, and I will send over the solar panel. Thanks! :)

@knzklipfan hey hey I’ll send over the chair. I see ultra asked you to send the chair you were going to trade her to me but animalmomkls offered a trade to you also. If you haven’t send ultras chair to me send it on to animal mom but if you have sent both to me I will send one over to her. I don’t need anything in return fior the baby outfit. :)

kinzklipfan

Hey! I think you meant the solar panel as I received that on the wheel, not the chair (and I asked for the chair in return) :). I did receive two solar panels (one on my main account (clompie) and one on another account) but I sent both of them to my main account so I have just now sent one to animalmomkls and I will send the other to you. Just to make sure, your username on WW is webkinzplayer1010, correct? I know I friended you, but I want to make sure I have the right username! :)

@kinzclipfan hey hey yes webkinzplayer1010 is one of my accounts. Yep i am sending you the chair and getting the solar panel. I guess I was a little confused there. Sending you the baby outfit. Nothing needed in return on that. Were you also looking for a Virgo wall decoration? I’m going to send you a fr from my webplayer0808 and 0909 accounts. Did you need anything from the berry fest? :)

kinzklipfan

I sent the solar panel to the 1010 account just now. I can already picture where I’ll put the chair once it arrives! As a thank you I also threw in a Painted Rosebush rare item because you’ve been so generous! Of course if you don’t have interest in the Rosebush feel free to pass it along to someone else. I have received the baby outfit, thank you! I am indeed looking for a Virgo wall decoration (just one, for my Virgo Horse’s room) and I’d be happy to trade other Zodiac wall decorations for that one (of course, I assume it’ll be a part of Peek-a-Newz eventually, but I’m a tad impatient lol). Also, my apologies for taking so long with sending the solar panel. I haven’t been as consistent on WW in the past couple days as I’ve been a bit busy recently.

@kinzclipfan. Hey hey no worries, real life sometimes gets in the way of our Webkinz play. Thanks for the rose bush, I’ll add it to my rare room. I’ve found a few more baby outfits so I’ll send those also. Nothing is needed in return. I’m a long time player and I’m actually downsizing several accounts. The zodiac symbols probably will continue being in the peeks but they have been floats several times over the years.

animalmomkls

Hi @kinzklipfan, Well, I got two Campkinz Sign Swing. Weird Huh. I would love to trade one for the Sun Seeking Solar Panel. I also have an extra flower guitar if you want one of those instead. The guitar was from a past Flower Collection Event. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

kinzklipfan

I’ll send a request from account clompie now. :) I would love the guitar if you are willing to part with it. Let me know. :)

animalmomkls

Hi @kinzklipfan, I just saw this. I will send you the guitar this morning. Thanks! Your new friend, animalmomkls : )

kinzklipfan

I have just sent over a Sun Seeking Solar Panel, and I threw in a Soft Gray Daybed as well. If you don’t want the daybed feel free to pass it along to someone else. Just wanted to add a little something extra to express my thanks :)

Comments are closed.