Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ajteddy716

Does anyone have the new friendship bracelet bow or any new summer mystery clothing, or any gem bows for trade? Please let me know what you would like for them. My username is ajteddy716

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Truongxing

Hi everyone! I’ve been out of the webkinz game for awhile so I missed some really great items. I’m looking for any Winterfest, Santakinz, Christmas, Halloween, and any other holiday items. Totally willing to trade for any of the Summer Bag items I have or whatever else! My username is Lopunny115 add me if you wanna trade or just be friends! :)

Nate4555

Hi@truongxing, About a week ago you said you were looking for the cute whale wading pool. Let me know if that is something you still wanted to trade for. I was trying to get the football cottage for a friend. Thanks, Nate4555

Nate4555

I also sent a friend request to Lopunny115 from my backup account Cool so I can send you any holiday extras I have. Please send a friend request to Nate4555 since I can’t send any requests.

Truongxing

I just sent a request! I’ll send you the football cottage as soon as possible and any other items :)

Nate4555

I just sent the pool from Nate and some Halloween items from Cool. I am just trying to get the football cottage at this time. THANKS! Nate4555

frankie98

Hi Truongxing If you please send a FR to love9050 I will send you some winterfest items and other things I have:) Are you looking for anything particular? Welcome and happy to make a new friend! Your friend frankie98:)

Truongxing

Just sent a friend request! I’m a fan of the winterfest walls and flooring and any furniture/ decorations. I have super summer mystery bag items I’m happy to send you! So happy to have new friends on Webkinz!

frankie98

I didn’t see your post in time but will send you some more items tomorrow:) Will send walls and floors and other decorations I have:) Happy to Help:) Your friend frankie98:)

balletbear5M

Hi @Truongxing! I’m not sure if you’d be interested in these, but I have a town square Christmas tree and yeti mountain window (actually a PSI, but it looks wintery :) ). If you’re also looking for clothes, I have a pair of gift box shoes. Oh, and if you weren’t here for this year’s spring celebration, I have some extra of the milk chocolate egg prizes too. My account is new, so I don’t have many of the older items, but I’ve gotten a few through trading. I’ll have to see if I can find any more holiday things. Just let me know if you’re interested in any of those! :) Which items do you have from the summer bag? I’ll be sending a friend request today (my UN is the same as my forum one). Glad to make a new friend! :)

Truongxing

Any of the spring celebration prizes would be great! From the Super Summer Mystery Bags I somehow got all the sports stuff which is crazy. I still have the soccer cottage, baseball wardrobe, baseball car (x2), and the basketball cottage. If you or anyone else wants one or more of these items I’m happy to trade or just send them your way! :) Lopunny115

balletbear5M

Ok! :) I’ll be sending a few packages with some of those prizes starting today. Are there any specific ones you’re looking for? Wow, if it’s ok with you, I’d love to have the soccer cottage! Thank you so much!

Sparky1109

Hi @truongxing! If you send a friend request to Sparky1109 I can send you some holiday items :-) Are you looking for any specific ones more than others? I know I have Christmas/Halloween/Spring items but I can check for certain ones if you’d like!

Truongxing

Just sent a friend request! Not looking for anything super specific just chalet, santakinz, cozy christmas, etc. for winter stuff. Any halloween or spring items that you’re willing to part with would be great! Glad to have a new friend :)

Sparky1109

Alright! I’ve sent out the first package and I’ll work on finding my other extras :-) If you happen to have any extras from the baseball or teak mystery items I’d love to make a swap!

@Truongxing. Hey hey I have been looking for a few items for some friends and I am interested in a teak sauna and teak fire pit and a cute crab sandbox. I have flashy Christmas and gingerbread items I can trade for them. I’ll send over a friend request from webkinzplayer110106 later today. Welcome back lots of things have changed!

Truongxing

Hey there! Sadly I dont’t have any of those items. If I find them I’ll be happy to send them your way!

@Truongxing Hey hey no worries I’ll still be happy to send items to you :) You can also send me collection requests (marshmallow one starts next month), building kit requests, or challenge requests. :)

blurayne

Hi @Truongxing, I have some Christmas Cabin and Countryside Christmas items. Send a friend request to blurayne and I would be happy to send them to you. Happy to make a new WW friend. :) blurayne

Truongxing

Just sent the request! Thank you so much. If you want any items I’ll see if I have them or I can track them down! :)

blurayne

I just sent you a FR from a secondary account bunnyscott. I have more Christmas items on that account that I can send. :)

dogfish

@truongxing, Thanks for accepting my FR. I can help with any and all collections, I never need any items sent back. I have all the mystery items and certainly wouldn’t take yours for wshop/free stuff. Kinzsnowman.

Truongxing

Thank you so much! If you have any chalet things that would be so great!

starbrite1

Hello Truongxing! I have many Holiday items dating a few years back. Notably freaky forest, Christmas trees, Christmas cabin items, Fall Fair items, haunted castle items, some Home for the Holidays items, St. Patrick’s day guitar and mic, sweetheart Valentine items, Trick or Treat items, Hanukkah menorahs and other holiday items. My username is shanloveshorses and I sent you a friend request! It is nice to meet you! :)

Sparky1109

Hi all! I’m looking to trade for the Grape Garden flooring, Shire flooring, and Cheerful Burrow walls and flooring.

In return, I can offer the Field of Daisies wallpaper, Aurora Borealis floor, Butterfly Meadow wallpaper, Curio Shop wallpaper, Christmas Cabin walls/floor, Ancient Civilization walls/floor, Wonderland walls/floor, Persian floor, Classic Gaming walls/floor, Home for the Holidays walls/floor, Green Grass walls, Ocean Overlook walls/floors, Pyramid Wallpaper, Orange W walls, Rocky wallpaper, Snakes and Ladders floor, Sparkling Gem walls/floors, Super Stripes walls, Wonderful W walls, Countryside Christmas walls/floors, Webkinz 10 floor, Superfan wallpaper, or the Aztec floor

Or if you aren’t interested in wallpapers/flooring I have plenty of rares, holiday items, prizes, etc. just let me know what you’re looking for!

mrscullen

Hi could anyone send me jumbleberries? Please let me know what you would like to trade for them.

Alphaowlbear

Hi mrscullen – so sorry, but none of the berries can be sent through kinzpost or traded.

Dr Quack Fan

Dr Quack stuff!

mrscullen

HI! I did not know that we would have an extra day as a deluxe member, so I was not saving my Jumbleberries. Can anyone possibly send me some? I can send the bff cupcakes or something else.

Comments are closed.