Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pkrc2319

If anyone out there has a Supernova Beanbag Chair and a Moonbeam Sparkle Pouf, I’ve got some Supernova and Moonbeam Sparkle items I can Kinzpost you in exchange for them. Send a friend request to PKRC if you haven’t already, and let me know if you have these items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi everyone! I have more items up for trade :) Will continue the list in my comments! I do have some items/types of items that I’m looking for posted over on the ‘My Want List’ Forum, but if you do not have these, no worries! I am just trying to tidy my dock and find new homes for these items :)

Lunar Lugbotz Poster, Fun to Care Armoire, Martian Headband, Gold Modern Vampire Belt, Galaxy Suit Pants, Turkey Hat, Gold Vogue Vampire Belt (x2), Dragon Costume Feet, Adventurer’s Canteen, Coat Rack, Pink Heart Tile, Checkered Heart Tile, Tabletop Microphone, Blue Flower Rug (x2), KinzPost Postcard Collection, Webkinz Doodle, Digital Stopwatch Clock, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Superfan Toy Shelf, Spree Standee, Bag of KinzCash Beanbag Chair (x3), Floral Bean Bag Chair, Pompom Bean Bag Chair, Holnwon Golf Cap, Holnwon Golf Pants, Mod Patterned Boots, Rainbow Spirals Tee, Sunny Side Table, Blue Zircon Belt, Skinny Corduroy Pants (x3), Rose Zircon Birthstone Gem Lamp, Sapphire Votive, Topaz Birthstone Gem Lamp, Topaz Terrier Gemstone Window, Topaz Votive, After Party Red Carpet, Card Collector Lounging Chair, Cruisin’ Deck Chair, Cream-colored Chair (x2), Cream-colored Floor Lamp (x2), Cream-colored Toy Box (x2)

Oceanside Chair, Handmade Zingoz Clock, Zircon Puppy Gemstone Window, Amethyst Birthstone Gem Lamp, Cleaning Supplies, Dex Dangerous Model Space Fighter, Adventure Scouts Parka, Amethyst Belt, Gathered Lime Pants, Amethyst Mosaic Tile (x2), Amethyst Hound Window, AvocaDoe Ice Cream, Gifted Grape Juice, Goo-Goo Berry, Grilled Eggplant Entree, White Rose in Crystal Vase, Amethyst Votive, Hanging Spice Rack, Zazzle Christmas Mug, Yoga Mat, Yeti Cookie Jar (x2), Soft Gray Armchair, Soft Gray Curtains, Soft Gray Dining Chair (x2), Soft Gray Tub, Soft Gray Rug, Soft Grey Wardrobe, Soft Grey Desk, Soft Grey Daybed (x2), Yellow Backyard Cooler, Wizard Window, Superintendent Portrait, Topiary of Spades, Zap’s Plasma Ball, Toy Basketball Hoop, Zodiac Earth Costume Hat, Zazzeloop Soup, Yellow Spring Kiwi Plushy, Wrap Around Shades, World Class Soccer Net, Workout Headband, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Party Cupcake, Winter Games Toque, Winter Games Pants, Winter Games Jacket, Winter Games Goggles, Winter Games Boots, Winter Bunny Hat (x2), White Wildflowers, White Tracksuit, Webkinz Newz T-Shirt, Wacky Zingoz Plush, 2022 Goober Campaign Hat, Act Casual Shirt, Fred Rover Plushy (x2), Fresh Floral Bath Mat, Fresh Floral Shower, Fresh Floral Sink, Fresh Floral Toilet

Gift Wrapping Station, Gold Shiny Ski Pants, Hungry Fish Hat, Pink Diving Bell Bottom, Tech World Uniform (x2), Trendy Purple TV, KinzCash Side Table, Cinnamon Hot Air Balloon, Daisy’s Diner Wallpaper, Emerald Mosaic Tile, Mandy Webkinz Action Figure, Sign of Hope (x2), Tangerine Dining Table, Tri-Mirror Ebony Dresser, Webkinz Newz Glam Boutique Lamp, WKF Domino Effect Rug, WFK Dynamic Dancers Duffel, Wizard Academy Robe, Webkinz Letter Blocks, Tulip Trouble 2 Poster, Trading Card Wizard Robe, Trading Card Wizard Hat, Trading Card Game Pants, Tennis Sweater (x4), 2022 Goober Campaign Plushy (x2), 2022 Nibbles Campaign Plushy, Comic Book Artists Desk, Kinzville Spa Robe, Mining Helmet

Sooners77

Hi meganmooquire! I would love some of these items: 2 Cream Colored Chairs, 2 Cream Colored Floor Lamps, Oceanside Chair, 2 Amethyst Mosaic Tiles and the Tangerine Dining Table. I know I have some of the items you need and will let you know on the “My Want List.” What is your username? My username is slime90. Thank you.

Hi! My username is meganmooquire! I’ve sent you a request :) Happy to trade these items with you!

Sooners77

Hi meganmooquire! You sent me a friend request yesterday (24th) and I accepted and sent you the first 3 items. Today, it asked me again if I would accept a friend request from you and I accepted again. Did you receive the 3 items I sent yesterday? I’m a little confused and want to make sure you received the items. slime90

Hi! Yes, I got them! I tried to send you a package through KinzPost but your username wouldn’t show up for me, even though it was showing in my friends list on my phone! I tried deleting and adding you to see if that would fix it, but unfortunately not :( Still troubleshooting, so sorry for the confusion!

HI again! For some reason, I have to send it using the mobile app. No idea why, but I’m hoping my package sent!

Sooners77

Hi! I’m so glad you received the items, now I can send the others. I did receive your package – thank you very much. slime90

Alphaowlbear

Hi meganmooquire – I would love to do some trading with you – I have also left a message on the Want List forum. We are already friends :-). If these items are still available, I would love to request them : White Rose in Crystal Vase, Trading Card Wizard Robe, Trading Card Wizard Hat, Card Collector Lounging Chair, Zazzle Christmas Mug, Cinnamon Hot Air Balloon, and Wacky Zingoz Plush. Thanks so much! alphacat

Hi alphacat! They’re all yours! I’ve started sending some of those items over :) Thank you so much!!!

pkrc2319

Has anybody got a Supernova Beanbag Chair? I’ve got a Supernova Bed I’m willing to Kinzpost to you in return.

pkrc2319

UPDATE: I’ve also got a Supernova Chest, Supernova Star Lamp and Supernova Trampoline I’m willing to Kinzpost to you in exchange for a Supernova Bean Bag Chair, if you have one.

kaykay94k

If you happen to still have a Caring Vanity Sink I would love it!! @meganmooquire username: kaykay94k

Comments are closed.