Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello @meganmooquire! May I please have the holnwon golf cap and pants? Tysm!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi! Yes, of course! What is your username?

Hello friends! We have cleaned out more rooms and now have more items looking for a new home :) Lunar Lugbotz Poster, Fun to Care Armoire, Martian Headband, Gold Modern Vampire Belt (x2), Galaxy Suit Pants, Turkey Hat, Haunted Hotel Staff Slacks (x2), Gold Vogue Vampire Belt (x3), Dragon Costume Feet, Cuddly Rug, Adventurer’s Canteen, Acorn Placemat Setting (x2), Coat Rack, Pitcher of Lemonade (x2), Pink Heart Tile, Checkered Heart Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile (x3), Tabletop Microphone, Blue Flower Rug (x2), Pixie Dust Pouch, KinzPost Postcard Collection, Webkinz Doodle, Digital Stopwatch Clock, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Sweetheart Tart Poster, Neon Magic W, Superfan Toy Shelf, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Superfan Swivel Chair, Spree Standee, Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp, Superfan Fan, Split-Leaf House Plant, Emerald Apple (x2), Opal Pup Gemstone Window, Bag of KinzCash Beanbag Chair (x2), Colossal Colorful Cactus, Floral Bean Bag Chair, Webkinz Newz Van, Webkinz Newz Desk Chair, Pompom Bean Bag Chair, Light Up Sneakers, Chic Hazel Hat, Fab Fall Glasses, Flouncy Layered Skirt, Haunted Hotel Server’s Vest, Holnwon Golf Cap, Holnwon Golf Pants, Mod Patterned Boots, Rainbow Spirals Tee, Sunny Side Table, Trading Card Condo Lamp, Blue Zircon Belt, Sapphire Belt, Sparkling Gem Belt, Skinny Corduroy

Alphaowlbear

Hi meganmooquire – this is awesome – thank you! May I please request the Wacky Hot Air Balloon and the Split Leaf House Plant? I am also responding to your other post – I have several items that are on your wish list. Alphacat

Hi alphacat! I will be more than happy to send these items along as soon as my friend request goes through! Hope you enjoy :)

Hello! Thank you for sharing your items. I would love to have the Webkinz Newz van. Than you so much! Have a great weekend! MrsKWA

Hello friend! I hope you’ve been well :) I’ve sent along the van. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Hello meganmooquire. I am interested in your Haunted Hotel Staff Slacks x2, Haunted Hotel Server’s Vest, and Fall Checkered Quilt Tile x 3. I have items for your list. What is your Webkinz account? @AuntietoEW

Hello, you can absolutely have these! I sent a request to both of your accounts and will send these ASAP :) I hope you enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Hi @meganmooquire. Thanks for the friend requests. I have received all six items. Also, I sent you six items from your “Let’s Make a Deal” list. This will moderate on Monday morning. @AuntietoEW

bluebunny022

great items! id love some the rugs and plans if they aren’t gone. add me bluebunny022

Hi! Yes absolutely! I’ve just sent the request :)

kaykay94k

Hi there @meganmooquire I was wondering if you still had the acorn placemat settings, sweetheart tart poster, neon magic w, superfan swivel chair, wacky hot air balloon, emerald apples, webkinz newz desk chair, light up sneakers, trading card condo lamp, sapphire belt, & the sparking gem belt available?

kaykay94k

Hey @meganmooquire if you still have the Gold Modern Vampire Belt, the Gold Vogue Vampire Belt, the Acorn Place Settings, The pitchers of lemonade, The Pixie Dust Pouch, Neon Magic W Sign, Superfan Fan, the Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp, the Emerald Apples. the Opal Pup gemstone Window, the Hazel Hat, the Fab Fall glasses, Flouncy Layered skirt, the Colossal colorful cactus, & the haunted server vest & pants I would them.. my username is kaykay94k. Thank you!

Hi! This is all still available. So sorry for the delay, I haven’t played in a few weeks! I will set these items aside for you :)

KayPlotts

I would really like to trade for the fireplace from holiday boxes. I have several duplicate items. Toyboxes and couches,

Rareone

Hi @KayPlotts I would suggest posting in the ‘I Need This Item’ forum. Everyone tends to check there more often, and are often very willing, and wanting, to trade. Good Luck :) – Rareone/65Peaches

Good morning @meganmooquire. Thank you so much for the items! If the webkinz cares sofa and the wacky hot air balloon are still available, I would like those. I hope you have a great week! :-) MrsKWA

Hello MrsKWA! I thought I had responded to you below over the weekend but I’m not seeing it there! Anyway, happy to make a new friend and also happy to send you these items :) Have a great weekend!

Ok here goes, hope this works, I’m not a computer whiz by any means. I am looking for some plushy that I can’t ask for in the trading room due to the filter. Ella McWoof Holiday, Fred Rover Holiday, Goober Holiday, Giggly Zum (pink), Gopher Toy, Giant Zingoz (yellow), Hope Plush (peace sign), Inukshuk (weather worries adventure), Mayor Dr. Quack 2021, Mayor Sophie Stockwell, Ms Birdy Pink with green bow, holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Quizzy Holiday, Rafi (weather worries adventure) Salley Cat Campaign 2016, Sera Plush Toy, Snow Bear, Tabby Von Meow Holiday, and Turkey. I am using a picture guide and have all the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am more than happy to send my extra plushy to anyone who wants them. Let me know what you would like for your plushy. Thank you for your patience. My username is CuteyPanda123

Comments are closed.