Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

faimai12

I would love the dex dangerous magazine collection. LMK if there is something you need. Faimai (wn serach).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I can send you that! Nothing needed in return :) What’s your username?

Hi all! I resurrected my childhood account for my younger cousin to experience the joy of Webkinz. However, this means that there’s now A LOT of stuff on my account. Trying to get rid of some things to free up space. I have:
      Lunar Lugbotz Poster, Fun to Care Armoire, Martian Headband, Gold Modern Vampire Belt, Galaxy Suit Pants, Turkey Hat, Dark Queen Heels, Haunted Hotel Staff Slacks, Gold Vogue Vampire Belt, Dragon Costume Feet, Cuddly Rug, Adventurer’s Canteen, Acorn Placemat Setting (x2), Coat Rack, Pitcher of Lemonade, Ms Birdy Thanksgiving Plushy, Pink Heart Tile, Checkered Heart Tile, Speckled Heart Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile (x3), Caring and Sharing Television, Tabletop Microphone, Boutique Shoebox, Blue Flower Rug (x2), Fall Fest Lamp (x2), Pixie Dust Pouch, Ruby Apple, KinzPost Postcard Collection, Webkinz Doodle, Dex Dangerous Magazine Cover Collection, Digital Stopwatch Clock, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Sweetheart Tart Poster, Neon Magic W, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Superfan Toy Shelf, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, 2022 Nibbles Campaign Sign, Superfan Swivel Chair, Spree Standee, Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp, Superfan Fan, Dr. Quack Campaign Plushy, Caring Vanity Sink, Chef Gazpacho Sandwich Maker, Split-Leaf House Plant, Emerald Apple (x2). I’m not sure where

Hello, Your message has been cut off. Not sure what you are looking for, but I would be interested in the Chef Gazpacho sandwich maker, Caring vanity sink, ruby apple, Ms Birdy Thanksgiving plushy, caring and sharing TV. Hopefully we can make a trade! Have a great day! Thank you! MrsKWA

Hey, me again. I forgot to list the dark queen heels, if those are still available. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in return. I can send some random items if you would like. :-) MrsKWA

Hi! Not sure why my message was cut off, but I just said I have quite a few rooms to clean out :) I can absolutely send you those items! What is your username?

Good morning! I am MrsKWA (username), it’s nice to meet you. It is so nice of you to share your items! My daughter and I started playing again in March 2020, so we missed a lot of great items. We are so excited when others share! So, I will let her know also. My accounts are MrsKWA and MrsKWA25. My daughter is Cheyennelps and Foxyfreddy23. She doesn’t have as much time to check the forums as I do, so I am always looking out for her too. Thank you so much for your generosity! Have a great weekend! :-) MrsKWA

kaykay94k

If you happen to still have a Caring Vanity Sink I would love it!! @meganmooquire

PRINCESS6501

Hey I am needing the Marigold bed from Marigold?? Box. I am possibly looking for two Marigold Chairs as well.I purchased 14 of the boxes and only received 4 out of the six prizes. I have 4 duplicated Marigold Tables, 3 Duplicated Zingo Lanter Holders, and 2 duplicated Marigold Fountains. I am willing to trade any duplicates for a bed.

frankie98

Hi I would love to trade my NEW Mystery Eye See You Dress and or Peridot puppy Slippers for the NEW Mystery Bag Eye See You Hairbow if anyone is interested in trading:) I have other items I can trade for the BOW if you would like. Thank you for looking:) Your friend frankie98 IDlove9050

frankie98

Update…I received the New Mystery Eye See You Hairbow from a dear friend, so now to help that friend I would like to offer my Eye See you dress and Peridot Pup Slippers for the Nightmare Face Paint from the Mystery Bag. Please let me know if you would like to trade or it there is something else I can trade you for= the item. Thank you for looking Your friend, Frankie98 ID love9050

lilstinky

Happy Friday! I’m looking for the garnet gem candle and the emerald gem candle. I have the Diamond, aquamarine, blue zircon, sapphire, rose zircon or peridot candles to offer as a trade (unless there’s something else you’re looking for). Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so glad I could repay your kindness! Nothing needed in return! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I’m so sorry! I sent you the votives not the candles. Hopefully someone else can help you!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The votives were exactly what I needed (I called them candles instead of votives by mistake). Now my collection of gemstone votives is complete! You are so kind! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.