Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 489 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

I am hoping someone has an extra Fangtastic Bed they are willing to trade. The items I have are the Bratty Hot Air Balloon, Purple Blossom Cottage, Haunted Castle Bed or a Haunted Castle Fireplace. Thank you & my username is bananasbw. Have a great day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Nevermind, I have one now. So please just disregard my post. Thank you!

ShmooPerson

Hi, someone with the username Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld sent me a great package with a PSI I’ve been looking for and some other fun things. I’m just wondering who that is in these forums, so that I can thank them properly! If your username is Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld, let me know :)

RoseofRed

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the Sapphire birthstone gem lamp in order to complete that collection of lamps. I have an extra alexandrite birthstone gem lamp, peridot birthstone gem lamp, and rose zircon birthstone gem lamp that I could trade you but if that’s not what you need then we could maybe work something else out?

Alphaowlbear

Hi RoseofRed – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2, I would be happy to send you a Sapphire Lamp – nothing needed in return – my lamp collection is complete and I’m happy to share extras. :-) alphacat2

RoseofRed

You are so sweet! <3 ty so much. I'll send a friend request. My user is Galazee

I bought 3 of the Mystery Clothing Bags. Two of the items I got, I don’t really care to keep. I don’t suppose anyone has other/extra pieces of Mystery Clothing they’d be willing to trade for a Midnight Owl Hat and Midnight Owl Costume?

I am looking for the Tropical Holiday Dress from the 2019 Christmas Crackers. EarpSisters22

Comments are closed.