Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@tropicalgirl999 Hope you are doing well. I am checking to see if I can help you out with anything, maybe from berry fest or PAN. You have been so good to me and I hope you know how much I appreciate it! your grateful friend Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@santiagSims I was so happy this morning when I logged in and saw your gift! That was so sweet of you. I am relatively new and on a deluxe trial membership but maybe I have something you might be looking for. Just leave me a response because I would like to repay your kindness. your grateful friend Ultra

bugzkinz

Hey everyone! I’m a Webkinz user from way back in the day (2006-2009) and I have a bunch of older and retired items that I would like to trade for. The Retired Exclusive items I have to trade are; magic carpet, undersea porthole, Zingoz bubble blower, elephant fountain, toadstool table, dex dangerous space fighter. Other items I have to trade are; daredevil bed (retired superbed), haunted refrigerator, trading card 2.0 dresser, trading card 2.0 toy box. Open to trading for anything, although I am looking for items from the Egyptian theme.

KoalaBear9

hey, I started around 2013 – 2014 or around then so don’t have a bunch of rare items but tell me what you would like to trade and I will see if I have it.

bugzkinz

@KoalaBear9 Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, I was on vacation at the cottage this past week. I am pretty open to trading for most Egyptian Theme Items, Exclusives or PSI! Let me know what you are interested in from the list above and what you are interested in trading :) Hope you see this!

KoalaBear9

who wants to trade for super hero room theme

KoalaBear9

hi, I have been trying to get a Webkinz in game plushie collection but the ones from really long ago I don’t have, if anyone can can trade me for them I have some really rare super hero room pieces, the full super hero costume, and have some cerulean/Poseidon room theme stuff (including: bed, couch tv , dining table etc.) basically the entire room theme. please see if you have some old plushie and ask for other stuff you’d like to trade for.

Comments are closed.