Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 446 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi, does anyone have the gumball machine from the kids theme? I can trade you the shamrock, or heart rugs, deluxe clothing, vehicles, off the top of my head. Or, other stuff too, if you have anything in mind. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pupwolf

Hi ravichandren1 – did you ever find a gumball Machine? I bought a couple at the Curio Shop today – please let me know if you want one.

Nate4555

@Trexjt2013 Just want to mention how I am missing the Food Chain expert. If you are reading this know I am wishing you the best. Nate4555

Nate4555

@lilstinky I would be happy to send PSF’s nothing needed in return. Nate4555

lilstinky

@Nate4555 – thank you so much! I appreciate the gifts to help me with the collection. You are so kind! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, I’m looking for pieces from the Valentine Collection of the Chocolate Shop items. I won the Chocolate Shop Counter from the Super Wheel on Valentine’s Day when I came back two years ago. Although, I don’t remember them doing that this year. Anyways, I’m looking for the Chocolate Shop flooring, wallpaper, display, and display case fridge. I have extras from any of last year’s collection events (Hearts, Flowers, Marshmallow,s, Acorns and Candy Canes) and a few from the previous year’s collection events for trade. Or, if you are looking for something else I could look, but honestly most of what I have would have been from in the last two years. Hopefully, we can make a trade. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Good morning, @animalmomkls – I have all 4 of the items, and am happy to send them to you. They will be in your inbox in the next two days. Also wanted to say thank you for all the nice food items you’ve sent (including the ones to encourage me in my quest to get the trophy). Your friend, momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, Wow! You’ve made my day. Thank you so much. Now I will need to figure out how to balance my time for working on the trophy and for room decorating. I’m just so excited. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Attention food collectors: I have several of the unsolved recipe foods that I would like to trade for any Pet Specific Foods. Please let me know if you’d like to swap. UN: momssanitytime Bramblefuzz (2), brisket triflador (2), ceramibakette (2), crunchkinz (4), flanpyre (2) fleefigrimbles (2), grisalex (3), grifflegoop (3), illissivy elixir (3) knotty numnums (2), alphabet oops, macdoodles (4), murkalgae muffins (2), nonano pomano (4), oastewisle ovaland (2), orbishimmeros (2), plink-a-plunk (3), plumbalum pannam (4), roasted royallario (3), roserina blushini (2), splatibonk, superstinachew (3), telemen watsaroons (3), ultimate hard candy twists (7), whirlowisk (2), whispacrumb (4), winsebrim kabrang (3), wozzled elphinda (3), wurstinfurst (2) yuminenum (3). Please check out my other posts on Giveaways, and Needed items. Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I’d be happy to send you the PSF from my pets – nothing needed in return – I have so much food from my gardens and dozens of unopended Wacky snack packs and lunch bags – LOL. I don’t have a huge number of pets, it happy to send what I have. alphacat :-)

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I appreciate your generous offer! If I receive any duplicates, I will be sure to pass them on to someone else. I thought I’d offer the unsolved foods before I sell them or feed them to my pets. You are such a thoughtful friend!

orangeiscool

Hi lilstinky – I would be glad to send you some Pet Specific Foods from my various pets . If you receive duplicates feel free to pass them along. Send a friend request and I will start sending them along. User name is: geenmama

lilstinky

@orangeiscool – that is so kind of you! I love collecting food items (maybe I should count what I have), and always pass along duplicates. Are there any food items that you are looking for, including the ones listed above? My UN is momssanitytime Thanks again for your generosity!

grantlee1

Hi @lilstinky, I will send you PSFs from my accounts…..I have a ton of pets between them. Nothing needed in return, I have plenty of food and gardens. If you are looking for any specific pets just let me know and if you already have them feel free to pass them on or feed pets. Your friend, grantlee

lilstinky

@grantlee1 – thank you so much! I truly appreciate your generosity! Although I have a lot of PSFs, there are still a lot I don’t have. Maybe I should list a few that I need from time to time. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.