Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 447 replies, has 112 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 12 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mamasbaby07

pompom23 I would be more than happy to send you food and kinz cash coins.. my username is mamasbaby07 Please let me know I have gardens and orchards and can send as much as you need… hugs

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I got another pair of Feather Light Shoes, but am unsure of what to ask for them.

pompom323

uh… thats weird! I don’t know what happened to my comment. Must have not gone through. :P Anyway, I am running low on kinzcash, and I am also running low on food. if anyone is willing to send me some farm fresh food, and maybe some recipe food for a day, I will be willing to send a cloud adventure dress, a goo goo berry portrait, or a pink diving bell helmet and flippers. (together) thank you to anyone that is up for this offer. my UN is pompom323.

Is your un also rymoo? I can send you some things tomorrow since I sent you something today. I can send you kinzcash coins and food items in the next few days. I don’t mind helping you out since I have like 100,000 kinzcash and I joined webkinz just half a year ago. :)

Nothing needed in return. Happy to help a friend out. :)

pompom323

thank you so much, unicornluv! you sure you don’t want anything in return? I just sent you a hat that I thought it was from spree… is it? sorry if it is not. I have not played spree in a while, but that was in my dock. it looked like it. once again thank you so much! that is so nice of you. I have been using the UN rymoo because it is my brothers account that he doesn’t use anymore. XD -pompoms

No problem pompoms! And yes, I’m sure I don’t need anything in return. I sent you a FR to pompom323 so I could send things faster to your account. :) UL

animalmomkls

Hi pompom323, I remember when I first started playing being broke all the time. I’m sending you a FR from animalmomkls. I will send you some coins and food. Glad to help. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

pompom323

hi all! I am kinda running low on kinzcash, and I am also running low on food. if someone will send me some meat, (like some hotdogs or a hamburger,) I would be happy to send them back either a cloud dress, a goo goo berry portrait, or a diving bell helmet and flippers. anyone up? my username is pompom323, if you want to send. thank you! -pompoms

dogfish

@pompom323, Hi, if you send me a FR mangomonkey23, I will send you KC. I have an item I use for KC, so feel free to sell what I send. I seldom feed my pets, and they are just fine. I have about 550 pets on my main acct and there is no way I could keep them all full, I don’t have that kind of spare time. If you would like to have some dispenser foods, FR my main clo91. I never need anything sent back and TBH prefer nothing sent to my already crazy full docks. DF

pompom323

thanks so much, guys! you are really nice. I will be sure to exept your friend requests soon, have a great day! -pompoms :)

pompom323

@mangomonkey23 , thank you so much! those movie screens you sent me were worth 20,000 dollars!!!!!!!! thank you all so much for being so nice to me in my hard times. thanks to you guys, my webkinz finally have money and food. thank you!! <3 <3 -pompoms

dogfish

No problem Pompom. the movie screens are the best way to add KC to your account. I keep them just for that use. I doubt I ever used them in a room LOL. If you want some extra food FR my main, clo91. I have all food dispensers and don’t mind sending out the foods. DF

Comments are closed.