Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hello Webkinz Friends, I really wanted the Bee-autiful Toybox from the Growing Mystery Seeds Boxes, but didn’t get one. So, I’m hoping someone has an extra and wants to make a trade. For trade, I have either an extra Bee-autiful Rug or Puppy Hot Air Balloon or a Silver-Tiered Tub. Thanks! animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi animalmomkls! Did you ever get the Bee autiful Toybox you wanted? I have one I would be happy to send you:) Just let me know:) Your friend frankie98:)

animalmomkls

Hi @frankie98, You are so sweet to offer. I actually bought a few more boxes and in the first one I opened I got a toy box. Yay! Thanks again for being such a wonderful friend. Hope you have an awesome weekend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

I’m happy to hear you got the toy box! But so sad you had to buy more boxes! I wish I had been a little faster on my post:) Oh well, I will always keep an eye out in case you are looking for something:) Hope you have awesome weekend as well my friend:) Your friend frankei98:)

Blacklab1234

Looking for topaz birthstone bow, and topaz gemster! Willing to trade ALOT (especially for bow), I have cheeky dog and cat PSI, priceless clothing, and more older items! (I don’t have any of the newer items, I’m just coming back to the game again)

Hey guys, if anyone has an extra gem bow they would be willing to trade, i have rares, exclusives, retired, valued, super beds, gem cars, and more

Hello webkinz friends ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I have a large list of things I’m looking for AND what I can trade in return!! Lots of estore exclusive theme items, deluxe items and so much more! FIND IT AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 68 ON TRADING FORUM ‘MY WANT LIST’

I’m trying to get all the items of the new/current Mango Mystery Box items. I have an extra Stove and Dispenser Table. I was wondering if anyone happens to have/would be willing to trade the Dispenser Table for 2 Dining Chairs, and the Stove for the Refrigerator. My WW UN is Kethryvertis.

Comments are closed.