Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 494 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PinkFlame

Does anyone have an extra orange goblin plushy ? I willing to trade for it: orange ooze carpet , purple pouch and Green Mushroom Trampoline.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jr312

Hi, I would like to trade for the Haunted Castle Throne that is deluxe but I am not a deluxe member, please let me know what you would like to trade for, I have many items since my account is 10 years old. Thank you.

TropicalGirl

Hi @jr312, I would be happy to send you the Haunted Castle Throne, nothing needed in return. Is jr312 your username in WW too? ~TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

2diamonds12

I am looking for Whoo LaLa Owl’s PSI : the jewelled storage box which reminds me of my Persian Palace themed room. Anyone who has it and the rose gem tile please let me know here, then we can kinzpost a trade. Thank you very much- I’d send something awesome in return. If any webkinz out there has any of the Mirror Mirror promo items, I’m really looking for them as well. Thank you all so much, 9delicious12>..<

I just sent you princess cloak, winged queen throne, and an enchanted vanity. No need to send anything in return! These were extras. :-) Sandi (98654321)

PEBBLES1973

SillyBear101 just add me and i’ll send you the throne chair and bed. my username is NITA007

sillybear101

Does someone want to help me acquire the Deluxe item for the haunted house theme? I really want the throne chair and the bed.

Comments are closed.