Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

frozenanna2 – I will give you the Scuba Pants and Mask for free – please keep the Pet Buddy House – I have extras of the Campkinz stuff and I’m happy to share my extras. Please accept a friend request from alphacat2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Aww thanks!

frozenanna2

Actually i’ve been wanted to be friends with you since 2 months ago. I was gonna ask you. Do you have the Pet Buddy Playhouse by any chance? I’m looking for one for my Twin.

frozenanna2

Are you sure you want to give tho’s away? Thanks!

frozenanna2

Does anyone want to make a Deal for the Campkinz Scuba Mask, and the Campkinz Scuba Pants for the Pet Buddy, Playhouse? Please! If you like this offer lmk if you like this offer my UN is frozenanna2

robynloves15

Hi everyone! With the Growing Garden seeds coming back, I tried to get the Rustic Murphy bed, but sadly did not. However, I do have the Bee-autiful Bed if someone would like to trade! My username is Sparks15 and just let me know :)

stormie24

I have the veggie fest task outfit if anyone needs it! I will trade for candy apples, or any apples that we need for veggie fest cookbook! :)

Grandma001

Good morning @stormie24. I sent you a friend request. When you accept I’ll send some Farm Fresh Candy Apples.

stormie24

Awe thank you so much friend!!! :)

bellalicious

hi! does anyone have the maple dipped apple tree seeds? i can’t seem to find them anywhere. my user name is babalichious and please tell me if there is anything you’d like in return, thanks!

frozenanna2

Sorry, but sadly i don’t have that. Can you do me a Favor? I need you to go on the Page Giveaway’s and go on “245″ please Vote! My UN is frozenanna2 thanks!

Comments are closed.