Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 586 replies, has 151 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone, I’m looking for the time capsules day 3 and 6! Have lots to trade :) UN: obvsaprincess

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ed6879

I need the Donkey psi: Gold Mine. I have a Nightmare psi that I will trade for it, or if you’re not interested in that, several other items so just mention something you want. WW username is ed6879 same as GW. (also if anyone needs more friends feel free to add me, I’m pretty active). Personally I’d feel more comfortable meeting in clubhouse to trade, but kinzpost is ok.

Hi Traveller, didn’t realise you were MIA. I’m so sorry to hear you have been ill. I know from your posts that you are a very caring person who has been looking after others ahead of yourself. I’ve sent your pets some essentials as I can’t send them to you personally. Look after yourself too. Your friend, maidoforleans

Traveller

@maidoforleans, thank you so much for the care package. It was a wonderful surprise in all the best ways! I have not been ill, just extremely busy and disorganized. Life is gradually returning to normal, well, the *new* normal. You take care of yourself in this crazy world. Your good friend, Traveller

Traveller, I didn’t realise you were MIA. So sorry to hear you have been ill. I know from your posts that you are a very caring person who has been looking after others ahead of yourself. Please look after yourself too. Love, your friend, maidof orleans

frankie98 THANK-YOU. When I opened my present from you today I was speechless (which many people would be grateful for!). It may have been a small thing for you, but it was awesome (I think that word is over-used nowadays, but I’m using it appropriately). I sent you a present which I hoped would convey my appreciation. Just Thank-you, maidoforleans (speechless)

frankie98

Hi maidoforleans! Thank you so much for the gift, its was very generous and kind of you:) There is nothing more fun than watching those presents pop open with a wonderful surprise! I am happy that you are loving your rug:) I hadn’t seen that rug in a very long time either so I was so happy to be able to buy another one to share with someone that loves it as much as I do:) Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.