Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello Webkinz Friends ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

I am looking for the following theme items

SOFT SPICE kitchen appliances/(most important)
      POSH PENTHOUSE kitchen counter,sofa and chair/
      (NOT blue armchair, the set I’m looking for is brown)
      MANGO TANGO kitchen appliances/

PSI: Milk Cart fridge – Bernese Mountain Dog/
      Cupcake Baker’s Table – Cupcake Pup/
      Decadent Dessert Display – Choco Vanilla Pony/
      Golden Fruit Basket – Golden Langur/
      Highland Meadows Window – White Highland Calf/
      Modern Farmhouse Fireplace – Farm Kitten/
      Sweet Spice Shop – Sweet Spice Cat/

DELUXE DAY ITEMS:White Washer Dryer, Modern Stone Fireplace/

HERE IS WHAT I CAN TRADE IN EXCHANGE in reply>>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HERE IS WHAT I CAN TRADE IN EXCHANGE>>

Lots of deluxe/estore/box items mixed in here>>

DELUXE MEMBER TWEEN THEME:
        Any item of this theme of your choosing
        (I have unopened boxes)
        BEAUTIFUL BIRCH THEME:
        Beautiful Birch dresser, Beautiful Birch stool/
        YOU AND ME THEME:
        You and me lamp, you and me window/
        TULIP THEME:Tulip Lamp/
        SOFT GRAY THEME:
        Soft Gray Daybed, Soft Gray Dresser/
        PERSIAN PALACE THEME:
        Sultan’s Settle, Flying Cozy Carpet/

BEDS:Acropolis Bed, Crystal Palace Bed, Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed, Cozy Bed, Window on the World bed/

PSIS:Monkey Business Sofa, Wild Safari Print Screen, Jungle Swing Nest, Three Ring Swing , Ice Fishing Hole Fridge, Wacky Eucalyptus TV and Hopping Drum Kit, Luxurious Pink Bubble Bath

SEEDS: Blood Orange Tree Seeds

CARS:Emerald Gemster, Kenticimals Island ATV, Bulldozer, Speedy Scooter, Purple Bumper Car, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Wacky Bumper Cars, Wacky Go-kart, Farm Fresh Delivery Truck, Adventure Scout’s Snowmobile, Sweetheart Sports Car, 4 Wheel ATV, Race Car Chair, Spooky Speedster, Camping Van, Penguin Hot Air Balloon, Snowflake Air Balloon, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Propeller Plane,

OTHER ITEMS I CAN TRADE IN EXCHANGE:
        Moonberry Marmalade Machine, Webkinz Day Crystal Fountain, Fresh Water Waterfall, Aurora Borealis Flooring, Shamrock Throne, Quicksand, Outdoor Gem

>>Outdoor Gem Shimmer Stone Seat, Chocolate Shop Table, Floor Puzzle Pieces set, True Love Tree, Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk, Spooky Chandelier, Time Machine, Superintendent Statue, Winners Podium, Clock Wall Safe, First Class Carpet, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper

elli313

Hi! I have a Decadent Dessert Display that I would love to trade for either the Ice Fishing Hole Fridge or the Wacky Eucalyptus TV! Just send a friend request to elli313 :)

Oh hey! XD responded to your previous post, I can trade you the ice fishing hole fridge for it, that would be great! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Dr Quack Fan

I want the webkinz day fountain and the grey daybed.

bananasbw

@ClairebearWebkinz…Do you still have the Jungle Swing Nest? I have the Mango Tango Stove. Wish I had more to offer, bananasbw :D

Sorry unfortunately, I got a handful of mango tango appliances afterwards and holding onto the jungle swing nest for something really worth trading to me since it’s a relatively newish item. Sorry ʕ°ꈊ° ʔ

bananasbw

Upon investigation I found out the Jungle Swing Nest is from the Coati pet. I must pay more attention at the eStore, lol. But definitely use the swing for a better trade. Have yourself a great day! bananasbw :D

Traveller

I’m now looking for two moonbeam sparkle dining chairs. Anyone interested in trading? Let me know. Thanks Traveller.

Traveller

Good morning. I am looking for the psi for the red panda. Let me note if you are willing to trade. Or rent! Seriously, I will return the outfit if desired. Thanks in advance.

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, I can let you borrow my red panda psi outfit (hat, robes, sandals) if you still need them. I looked but was unable to find an extra set; I must have given them away already. Just let me know if you would still like to borrow them. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne oh my goodness, yes please! I will return as as I get my room snapped. Lol

blurayne

On the way to you now. I would love to see your room. Can you let me know where you will be posting it? Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne Tell me, dear friend, is there a room you are building right now? Which themes are you playing with? Just asking for no reason at all. ;-) Signed, an idly curious Traveller

Traveller

@blurayne you have probably guessed I was working on a Chinese New Year room. It’s called Gong Xi to Empress Tzu Hsi. Thank you so much for the loan of the outfit. And most importantly, the trust. (It should be back in your hands by now.)I know that it’s often hard to see the details of the outfits once they’re on the pets. But I couldn’t bring myself to use Japanese kimono on a Chinese empress. The devil is in the details, ammi right? Lol Princesspants123 donated a cheongsam as well and Joycie gifted me a dragon statue. I’m sure I drove them both bonkers with requests for feedback! (This one or that one???) I’m not sure where I’ll post the room. The ganz store fb page has not done anything on CNY… You’ll just have to join one of our fan groups and I can share it by messenger. ;-) yup, I’m still trying…

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, Your room sounds amazing. If I ever work up the nerve to join one of those groups, I will let you know. LOL You are so welcome for the loan; I feel like I know you even if we have never met. I just finished several rooms and I submitted them to letsbuild (hopefully Michael will see fit to feature one someday). Right now I am working on a Pioneer Days room, Shades of Purple room, Mr. Edwards saves Christmas room, Shades of Blue room, and my favorite right now I never promised you a Rose Garden room. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@girl enough stalling! I want to see those rooms. :-) :-) :-) The turning point for me came when my Rehearsing the Firebird (Suite) room clearly ended up in the rubbish bin. Broke my heart a little because it was almost all wheel and arte stuff. Two players sent me some missing pieces. But life goes on. Joining these groups, I realize what truly extraordinary designers there are in this game. Take a leap of faith. You don’t even have to do anything with the fb page. Leave your profile picture blank. Mine is of my dog. I will vouch for you with the admins of both webkinz for adults and GrownUp Webkinz. Lol you can say, pssst, Traveller sent me. Lololololol oh I crack myself up. Your hysterically funny and humble friend Traveller. Ps sent you a small thank you from the estore.

blurayne

@Traveller, thank you so much for the estore goodies. So cute and I did not have them yet. I wish when you received items from the estore that they showed up in your New dock so that you could find them faster. All of my pets are fighting over who gets to wear them. LOL I know how you feel not getting a room featured. A lot of my rooms have never been shown even though I thought some of them were better than some of the ones that did get featured. I don’t think it is a matter of them not thinking they are good enough; I think it is more of them trying to give different people the opportunity to be featured. I really don’t think they choose by how good the room is. Back when I got featured more I was submitting a lot of designs; maybe that has something to do with it too.

bananasbw

Just wondering if anyone else purchased the Holiday Silver Boxes. I received 5 Sofa’s, 5 Curtains & 3 Bookcases. If you have, it is the Bed which I am looking for. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Traveller

@bananasbw. What perfect timing, eh? Hope your pets enjoy the beds. I really do think that Ganz needs to tweak the algorithm on these boxes.

bananasbw

@Traveller…Thank you so much for coming to my rescue & sending me the Holiday Silver bed as I was really hoping for it, plus adding a Reindeer one too. Your generosity will never be taken for granted. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. It appears you purchase boxes/stocking like me & that is what is great about this forum. Players can help each other to achieve what we were hoping to receive. The algorithm definitely needs to be tweaked. P.S. Love those banana peels you sent. My poor pet has a concussion so we are waiting for Dr. Quacks office to open :D

Traveller

@you have already thanked me, no need to say more. I’m grateful that we share a wacky sense of humour and that you found me on fb. And have led to other people finding me. You really are a wonderful ambassador for the webkinz community. And happy designing! The picture you sent to me looks great. Your humour is fully evident there, too. Can hardly wait to see the finished design. Your right shoe friend Traveller.

mstahlbe

Does anyone have an extra Dex Dangerous Kinz Cash Coin from the 2020 election they would be willing to trade? I have 3 Alyssa, 2 Dr. Quack and 2 Sophie Stockwell coins to trade. Really would like the complete set. My username is Piglet0703.

Sparky1109

I’d be happy to swap you a Dex coin for a Sophie coin :-) I’ll send you a FR!

Comments are closed.