Looking for…..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…..

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for a few of the yellow trellis that was an event on WKN. I have extra pink trellis to trade for them. Also looking for Webkinz Friends clothing. Thanks

cutieace

Hi momofreadheadboys, I have four of the yellow trellises I’d love for you to have. I’m not much of an outdoors decorator, so I’m glad I can pass them on if you still need them. My ww id is cutieace. Thanks!

Thanks Cutie. FR is sent.

cutieace

Of course! I accepted your friend request and sent 3 of them off. I’ll send the other one tomorrow if that’s alright. Thanks!

schauzer2013

Hi! if you add me on Webkinz, I’ll send mine to you. I don’t want it. my user is boompa8

dogfish

Hi mom would you do three for three? JLMK or send and I’ll know, both works for me. TTYL DF

I sent you three for three, Thanks DF.

dogfish

Thanks, mom. Now my bff can stop combing the TR for those, LOL have a good day, DF

friendly1

Hey Bff, you still need at least two or three more pink fences. Still trying to get the remainder. TTYS

cruisingal

Hey DF, Which Bff needs them? I have extra I’d be glad to give them. I wasn’t sure if it was Cutie or Friendly. I hope I can help them out also!! Thanks Bff! ~Cruisingal~

dogfish

Hey, cruise, I have been looking for you for weeks. I have something for you, if you still need it. Hope to see you soon, C

friendly1

Cruise, if you have any pink fences, it is Chloe who needs two or three more. If you still have them LMK so I quit looking.

SunniDEE10

u r so nice 2 people! ;)

crissy135

I have a yellow blossom trellis. I don’t know how I got it. Let me know if that is what you are looking for and I will send it you!

Thanks Crissy, but if it is your only one, I rather you keep it. If you need a pink one though, let me know and I will send you one.

crissy135

I think I have two so if you still need one let me know…also do you know how you get an umbrella? I don’t have a pink trellis and don’t even know how I got the yellow one hahaha

Not sure of an umbrella. Maybe estore? If it is a hat, it is a vacation island hat. Its white and purple. The trellis was a floaty clicky event on here. The pink ones came from the Parents Club spring click to win.

bunnyheaven

Hey, morhb! sorry, I don’t have any of those trellises. This has nothing to do with that but I saw you needed zodiac clothes so I sent you my 3 extra pieces. If you don’t need them then please send them back so I can trade them in the TR. Please keep any that you need. bunnyheaven:) thanks

Narnian100

Hey MFHB I have an extra Yellow Blossom Trellis so I will just send it to you enjoy:D

I actually needed two of the pieces. I will send the other back with a couple more if you can use them for trading. Thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.