Looking for…..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for…..

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for a few of the yellow trellis that was an event on WKN. I have extra pink trellis to trade for them. Also looking for Webkinz Friends clothing. Thanks

forest85

hey MORHB, please send mine to DF.

dogfish

Hi forest, I saw where you were needing a super bed, would it be alright if I sent you a bed box, JLMK, I have some extras. I also have all the pink fences I will be needing, but TY anyway. TTYL DF

forest85

hey DF, I was looking for the symphony bed for my sister. She traded for a bed box but didn’t want to use it for this bed at first because she might be able to find it elsewhere. Sure I will trade you for a bed box. that would be great. TTYL

forest85

oh thanks. if you have a couple extra bunny would love them im sure. thanks again. forest85

friendly1

Cruise, I am trying to post a second time. It is Chloe(DF) who needs two or three more pink fences. I have been looking to complete them for her. If you have any please let me know so I stop looking.

hey DF. If you don’t get them for Cruise, let me know, I will send you what I have left after sending to Forest and Bunny.

forest85

hey there, I have 3 yellow. I will do the same 1:1 or however many you need. bunny will look too.

I have enough now from others. I still have extra pinks so I can send you a couple with your wreath. Let me know if bunny wants some too, I can send a couple also.

SunniDEE10

sorry, but I only got one of them… i’ll let u know if I find another :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.