Looking for these items……………………..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these items……………………..

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tulip019 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tulip019

Shuts, Black torn jeans, Emo jeans, Plumpy glasses, Butterfly wing belt, Rockerz studio headphones, Rockerz pink feather skirt, Pink bunny ears, Bunny ears, WZ jeans, Candy dress, Sleeveless black leather jacket, Warm up set hoodie, Orange army shirt, Polka dot hoodie, Summer rose headband, Summer rose jacket, Summer rose leggings, Summer rose shoes. PLMK if you have any of these items and I will offer you something in return for it. TY ~tulip019~ P.S these are all clothing XD.

tulip019

Hey calitiger, I actually don’t have any priceless, I do have some psi though! I have the Beachside Gazebo, Yeti Mountain Window and Far North Sleigh, those are the psi I have, if your interested then ill be willing to give you one of them for your shuts! TY ~tulip019~

dogfish

Hi tulip, thanks for inviting me to your house and thanks for coming to my house also. I will send you three of your wishes, if you could please send momofredheadboys, my friend, the cardboard crown and paper tiara I’d appreciate it. Please don’t send me any of your items, I don’t need anything and would like you to keep your PSIs. PLMK if this works for you? DF

tulip019

TRADE LIST #1 CLOTHING……. Face paint, Gift box shoes, Tween queen dress, starlight sandals, starlight head wreath, Rainbow swimsuit, Rose party dress, Fluffington vest, Webkinz café uniform, Daisy slippers, Cleanup kinz sunglasses, Charmed mushroom hat, Zodiac earth bottom, Zodiac earth top, Life guard jacket, Baby doll sports dress, Tutti-frutti headdress, Jumbo sunglasses, Funky neon fro, Cardbord crown, Undersea dress, paper tiara, Magic w face sticker, Fall cabbie coat, tap dancing shoes, Thx! LMK if you have any of the items I am looking for, and if you like any of these items! ~tulip019~

Hi tulip. I am interested in your cardboard crown and paper tiara. The only thing I have from your wish list is the butterfly wing belt, which I think you have already gotten it. Let me know if there is anything else you would like for them. ~MORHB~

kaida24

i have the wing belt

i have black torn and i think the polka dot hoodie. i really need the holidoodle psi and some points if you have any! if not could you maybe post a trade list? thanks :)

LambTyler

Hi tulip! I might have some of the items you are looking for. I will check. LT

I have the shuts and butterfly wing belt. Im looking for priceless, cool psi, or really cool stuff

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.